Joe the Plumber...err...Joe the WELFARE recipient

People who ask questions don't need to be scrutinized, because it makes absolutely no difference if THE QUESTION IS A VALID ONE. If the question is a valid one, what the hell difference does it make who asked the question?

It doesn't.
come on allie, candidates can have faults, but anyone that questions them must be squeaky clean
;)

Honey, you just seem so bitter and angry, you don't seem to be able to discuss any valid points at all. If you don't calm down soon, all this hatred is going to give you a stroke.

Where did anyone at all here say that there was no valid question? There was a valid query - and as much as you might hate it, there was a thoughtful, valid answer.

The point many find so distasteful is not that he asked a question...it's that he tried to capitalize upon media attention by basing his newfound reputation on a lie.

You lie, you get called on it. That's something most of us learned at a very early age. Guess he ignored that lesson.

I repeat: Wah.

Lol.
LIke Anderson Cooper? Why aren't we researching every aspect of his life, the little dweeb?

Find it interesting that people would rather talk about some poor schmoe who happened to get caught on camera asking THE question that everyone wanted answered....but nobody wants to discuss Michelle's huge salary at her last job, or interview Bill Ayers to get HIS take on his relationship with Obama.....

Sort of funny how that works.

Honey, you just seem so bitter and angry, you don't seem to be able to discuss any valid points at all. If you don't calm down soon, all this hatred is going to give you a stroke.

Where did anyone at all here say that there was no valid question? There was a valid query - and as much as you might hate it, there was a thoughtful, valid answer.

The point many find so distasteful is not that he asked a question...it's that he tried to capitalize upon media attention by basing his newfound reputation on a lie.

You lie, you get called on it. That's something most of us learned at a very early age. Guess he ignored that lesson.

I repeat: Wah.
Actually, none of that is true. Joe did his best with the press, and finally asked them to leave him the hell alone. He in no way sought out the press. They staked out his house.

Just like they flooded Alaska looking for some chink in Palin's armour. They were there specifically to bring her down. For all the good it did them.

Yeah...that's why he needed a press agent, a recording contract negotiation, his own tour bus, interviews and schedules.

I know that's how I'd handle unwanted media attention.

Homer: Oh, by the way: I was being sarcastic.
Marge: Well, duh.

Joe Not the Plumber - WIKIPEDIA

Encounter with Obama:

As ABC News cameraman Scott Shulman recorded the conversation, Wurzelbacher suggested that Obama's tax plan would be at odds with "the American dream." Wurzelbacher said, "I'm getting ready to buy a company that makes 250 to 280 thousand dollars a year. Your new tax plan's going to tax me more, isn't it?"

Plumbing career

Wurzelbacher told the New York Times he is one of two employees of a small plumbing firm, Newell Plumbing and Heating Co. of Toledo, the company he described to Obama as making $250,000 to $280,000 per year. Wurzelbacher said that the idea of buying the company was discussed during his job interview six years prior. According to MSNBC and Fox News, court records show that Wurzelbacher made $40,000 in 2006.

Even if he did buy Newell Plumbing and Heating, Obama’s tax plan wouldn’t affect him. While Wurzelbacher told Obama that he would be taxed at a higher rate because the company grossed more than $250,000 a year, Ohio business records show the company’s estimated total annual revenue as only $100,000. Actual taxable income would be even less than that. .

An Associated Press article reported that Wurzelbacher does not have a plumber's license. Local 50 of the United Association of Plumbers, Steamfitters and Service Mechanics, which had endorsed Obama, stated that Wurzelbacher has not yet completed the apprentice program he began in 2003.

Wurzelbacher also acknowledged that he had no specific plans for buying Newell’s business, saying he and Newell had simply talked about the idea from time to time. He might have difficulty making the purchase: Court records from his divorce show that Wurzelbacher made $40,000 in 2006. He also owes back taxes, and has a history of being on welfare.

wikipedia and msnbc news

'Joe the plumber' and Obama’s tax plan - The Debates

Once again, who gives a shit, and what does that have to do with Obama's assertion that he believes in spreading the wealth?

Once again, who gives a shit, and what does that have to do with Obama's assertion that he believes in spreading the wealth?

I don't know how you were raised, but most people are raised being taught that if they make shit up and lie, they're going to be called on it and possibly mocked and humiliated.

You weren't raised that way?

Put it this way: if we had a wingnut poster here, who claimed they were on the verge of graduating from Navy SEAL training and were going to be shipped out to CENTCOM for covert ops, but it turned out they were just an overweight college republican kid who had only dreamed from time to time of joining SEALs - they would never hear the fucking end of the mocking.

I don't know how you were raised, but most people are raised being taught that if they make shit up and lie, they're going to be called on it and possibly mocked and humiliated.

You weren't raised that way?

Put it this way: if we had a wingnut poster here, who claimed they were on the verge of graduating from Navy SEAL training and were going to be shipped out to CENTCOM for covert ops, but it turned out they were just an overweight college republican kid who had only dreamed from time to time of joining SEALs - they would never hear the fucking end of the mocking.
naw, you see, those guys that tend to make that stuff up are usually moonbats not right wing

either way, posers are assholes
but joe didnt just "make stuff up"
he asked a hypothetical
too bad moonbat assholes like you dont understand that

Last edited:
naw, you see, those guys that tend to make that stuff up are usually moonbats not right wing

either way, posers are assholes
but joe didnt just "make stuff up"
he hasked a hupothetical
too bad moonbat assholes like you dont understand that

Honestly, these liberal intellectuals have been telling us for years that we are the ones who don't understand nuance.

Anyway, why is it a liberal runs from their own ideology? I am unapologetic when it comes to my conservative views. They speak in their nuanced lingo, careful with every word, but every once in awhile the truth slips out, the shit hits the fan and they deflect, deny and destroy anyone who shines a light on them.

Honestly, these liberal intellectuals have been telling us for years that we are the ones who don't understand nuance.

Anyway, why is it a liberal runs from their own ideology? I am unapologetic when it comes to my conservative views. They speak in their nuanced lingo, careful with every word, but every once in awhile the truth slips out, the shit hits the fan and they deflect, deny and destroy anyone who shines a light on them.

They are afraid to death to get what they claim to want. Just watch this administration backpeddle.

Then i quess we better get started because we have a lot of people in DC who need to be humilated and mocked.

Forum List

Back