Joe the Plumber...err...Joe the WELFARE recipient

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Unbelievable. This guy talks about how terrible it is for re-distribution of wealth, talks about how terrible it is for people to receive social security and now we find out that HE HIMSELF was on welfare - TWICE.

[youtube]ZPzW2XELAfw[/youtube]

You, sir are an idiot. :tongue:

He exemplifies that which the welfare system should be.... a safety net, not a way of life.

OMG can we ban all Colmes videos from the forum? ... he is a major tool.

He exemplifies that which the welfare system should be.... a safety net, not a way of life.

He's receiving government money that rich people pay for. His entire case, his entire argument about Obama was taking money away from rich people and giving it to lower and middle class people.

You, sir are an idiot. :tongue:

OMG can we ban all Colmes videos from the forum? ... he is a major tool.

having been on public assistance myself I certainly wouldn't be hypocrite enough to go on national television and bash the very system that helped me in my time of need. Joe was trying to make a name for himself...unfortunately for him he didn't plan on all his dirty laundry coming out.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
For freaking out loud! I post about something Obama does or says and I'm slammed for 'not giving him a chance.'

If he's so freaking wonderful, why can't the left write about what he's doing or planning on doing? Oh I know, they don't know. Really, they don't know sh** about him or his plans. They have hope for change or belief in change or belief in hope, I get confused on their agenda.

So the left is left with attacking the party and officials that lost and a plumber. Going to be a great time ahead. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Unbelievable. This guy talks about how terrible it is for re-distribution of wealth, talks about how terrible it is for people to receive social security and now we find out that HE HIMSELF was on welfare - TWICE.

[youtube]ZPzW2XELAfw[/youtube]

LOL

Tax dodger, welfare recipient, and pathological liar!

I love this guy!

whats pathetic is how the left go out of their way to try and destroy anyone who questions Obama.

All the fucking guy did was ask a question and his life got turned upside down. It doesn't matter if he received welfare or he doesnt pay his taxes. The answer is what was important.

I also hope the bitch who works for the state who went into his records gets fired and prosecuted, she is already being investigated.

For freaking out loud! I post about something Obama does or says and I'm slammed for 'not giving him a chance.'

If he's so freaking wonderful, why can't the left write about what he's doing or planning on doing? Oh I know, they don't know. Really, they don't know sh** about him or his plans. They have hope for change or belief in change or belief in hope, I get confused on their agenda.

So the left is left with attacking the party and officials that lost and a plumber. Going to be a great time ahead. :cuckoo:

:booze: :chillpill:

Joe the liar was a tool.

Wans't that obvious?

No it wans't. How did he lie? Look you libbers want to keep people like Joe the Plumber down, as well as the black man in the ghetto.... just throw them some crumbs once in awhile, but never allow them to be self sufficient.

Am I right? Yes I am. Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back