Joe diGenova: What To Expect From The Horowitz IG Report

It took 2 years just to convince the conservatives that Russia actually was involved in election interference.

And STILL to this day Trump is babbling on about some loony Ukraine theory regarding the hack of the DNC.
so tell me - exactly what did russia do? no theories. no supposition. facts. what did they do.

and governments jack with elections. hell we overthew saddam and forced our own system on them. seems we want to cry like a stuck pig and go FOUL FOUL *only* cause it can impact trump / excuse the left.

as for the DNC hack - i'm sorry. that was never proven nor looked into. don't give me a copy of something and tell me all is good, you got what you need. the left has gotten away with that shit for a long time.

you want my e-mails? hold on. (can we alter the headers? NO??? DAMMIT - send them paper copies while we think of something else!)

so prove something more than just you love to whine.
What a crock of lying crap....
so tell me - what exactly did russia do? you fail to show this cause you're busy just shouting out bullshit. when you're done shouting, show what russia did, how they did it, and provide links/proof to these "ads" that changed the world.

or keep being an idiot.

your call.
You know, that you do not want to know the answer to your question....

How many times do you need to be given this, and you NOT reading it? Will this be 101??

Read Mueller's full indictment against 12 Russian officers for election interference
these the same ones that offered to show up here in the US and mueller said no thank you? those 12?

No. None of the Russian officers offered to show up here. There was one of the indicted companies who sent their lawyers to attend a trial, but none of the actual individuals who have been indicted have shown up in the US.

There was no physical server dumb ass. It was kept on the cloud.
great. then look at the original cloud server, not a lot of snapshots. you'd never allow trump or others to look at "copies" of evidence but demand full access. is it any wonder you don't want the same for YOUR side?
Do you think that unless they examine the original hardware, you cannot determine the origin of the hack?
i think when given a copy, a lot can change.

if trump said he was hacked, but only provided you a copy of his machine, do you trust it to be all there? authentic? i wouldn't. i would want to examine what he said was hacked. not a copy. not his blessed version. the actual server.

If you think the disc image could be altered, then so too could the hardware. Nothing changes. If they had turned over the hardware, the doubters would still be challenging the findings. Are you discounting the traffic logs and human intelligence that also contributed to the picture?
just admit that no US agency ever looked at any logs off of the server. that's just a fact that was verified by individuals in congressional testimony. Please, tell us differently.
I'm not aware of any testimony stating they had no access to the server logs. If you have that testimony, please provide it.

It appears to me they did have access because they were able to trace where the data flowed out of the DNC server onto the Russian's servers.

To operate X-Agent and X-Tunnel on the DCCC and DNC networks, Unit 26165 officers set up a group of computers outside those networks to communicate with the implanted malware.126 The first set of GRU-controlled computers, known by the GRU as “middle servers,” sent and received messages to and from malware on the DNC/DCCC networks. The middle servers, in turn, relayed messages to a second set of GRU-controlled computers, labeled internally The AMS Panel used to control X-Agent during the DCCC and DNC intrusions was housed by the GRU as an “AMS Panel.” The AMS Panel served as a nerve center through which GRU officers monitored and directed the malware’s operations on the DNC/DCCC networks.127 Investigative Technique on a leased computer located near Arizona.128

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

if trump said he was hacked, but only provided you a copy of his machine, do you trust it to be all there? authentic? i wouldn't. i would want to examine what he said was hacked. not a copy. not his blessed version. the actual server.

If you think the disc image could be altered, then so too could the hardware. Nothing changes. If they had turned over the hardware, the doubters would still be challenging the findings. Are you discounting the traffic logs and human intelligence that also contributed to the picture?
it's not a disk image, it's a vm snapshot.

again i'll ask and if you choose to dodge the question again, i guess i'm done trying to reason with you.

why not simply look at the original configuration?

I answered above, perhaps you missed it.

I can answer that question. Because they were in the middle of a huge campaign and didn’t want a disruption that it would take to tear down their entire server system and build a new one from scratch.

Not an expert by any means and a VMsnapshot and a disc image are different so I was wrong on that one.
appreciate that. so we don't seem to be agreeing on much but you're not digging heels in - at least that's something to work with.

if it's a cloud configuration the vmsnapshot would likely take a bit depending on how much data is there but in the end, in theory, the DNC could have ran off that and turned the original over.

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

the Feds DID want to look at it. but was denied. many times. so the feds say they asked, the DNC says they never did. which is it? who do i believe here?

“The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated,” the official said.

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

CrowdStrike, the private security firm in question, has published extensive forensic analysis backing up its assessment that the threat groups that infiltrated the DNC were associated with Russian intelligence.
-----
so, it had nothing to do with service disruption. if that was ever a stated reason please link that back to me. i've not seen it. all i've seen is they must use a copy and get their info from a 3rd party.

no direct access - request denied.
no real snapshot to look at
general info from a private security company

FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics

cnn saying the same thing. FBI requests direct access, DNC saying "no you didn't". again, who here is lying?

It’s my understanding that a VM snapshot is not a backup and can it restore a system without the original hardware.
but again, why not get direct access to the system? if you're going to stick with "disruption" then please show me where that was *EVER* cited by the DNC as to why they wouldn't allow it.

so tell me - exactly what did russia do? no theories. no supposition. facts. what did they do.

and governments jack with elections. hell we overthew saddam and forced our own system on them. seems we want to cry like a stuck pig and go FOUL FOUL *only* cause it can impact trump / excuse the left.

as for the DNC hack - i'm sorry. that was never proven nor looked into. don't give me a copy of something and tell me all is good, you got what you need. the left has gotten away with that shit for a long time.

you want my e-mails? hold on. (can we alter the headers? NO??? DAMMIT - send them paper copies while we think of something else!)

so prove something more than just you love to whine.
What a crock of lying crap....
so tell me - what exactly did russia do? you fail to show this cause you're busy just shouting out bullshit. when you're done shouting, show what russia did, how they did it, and provide links/proof to these "ads" that changed the world.

or keep being an idiot.

your call.
You know, that you do not want to know the answer to your question....

How many times do you need to be given this, and you NOT reading it? Will this be 101??

Read Mueller's full indictment against 12 Russian officers for election interference
these the same ones that offered to show up here in the US and mueller said no thank you? those 12?

No. None of the Russian officers offered to show up here. There was one of the indicted companies who sent their lawyers to attend a trial, but none of the actual individuals who have been indicted have shown up in the US.
well partly why i was asking as i wasn't sure to that level of detail. i'll take you at your word on that one.

great. then look at the original cloud server, not a lot of snapshots. you'd never allow trump or others to look at "copies" of evidence but demand full access. is it any wonder you don't want the same for YOUR side?
Do you think that unless they examine the original hardware, you cannot determine the origin of the hack?

just admit that no US agency ever looked at any logs off of the server. that's just a fact that was verified by individuals in congressional testimony. Please, tell us differently.
I'm not aware of any testimony stating they had no access to the server logs. If you have that testimony, please provide it.

It appears to me they did have access because they were able to trace where the data flowed out of the DNC server onto the Russian's servers.

To operate X-Agent and X-Tunnel on the DCCC and DNC networks, Unit 26165 officers set up a group of computers outside those networks to communicate with the implanted malware.126 The first set of GRU-controlled computers, known by the GRU as “middle servers,” sent and received messages to and from malware on the DNC/DCCC networks. The middle servers, in turn, relayed messages to a second set of GRU-controlled computers, labeled internally The AMS Panel used to control X-Agent during the DCCC and DNC intrusions was housed by the GRU as an “AMS Panel.” The AMS Panel served as a nerve center through which GRU officers monitored and directed the malware’s operations on the DNC/DCCC networks.127 Investigative Technique on a leased computer located near Arizona.128

Mr. Mueller: Was the DNC Server Actually Hacked by the Russians? | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

In its analysis of the purported DNC hack, VIPS brought to bear the impressive talents of more than a dozen experienced, well-credentialed experts, including William Binney, a former NSA technical director and cofounder of the NSA’s Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center; Edward Loomis, former NSA technical director for the Office of Signals Processing; and Skip Folden, a former IBM information technology manager. As the French would say, these are l’hommes serieux, as are the other computer-system designers, program architects, and analysts with whom they investigated the Clinton-DNC hack story.

As set forth in the article, VIPS’ investigative findings were nothing short of stunning.

First, VIPS concluded that the DNC data were not hacked by the Russians or anyone else accessing the server over the internet. Instead, the data were downloaded by means of a thumb drive or similar portable storage device physically attached to the DNC server.
-----
we also hear the files were copied to a thumb drive, not hacked. of course this is shot down by the left but they only "proof" provided is from the same people who wouldn't let the FBI review the server to begin with.

-----
Buried toward the end of the article comes the revelation that, on July 26, 2016 (four days after WikiLeaks published the DNC emails), “Steele filed yet another memo” in which “Steele’s sources claimed that the [DNC] digital attack involved agents ‘within the Democratic Party structure itself…’”
-----

i don't think we can call any of this conclusive for the same reason the left can't say it's a lie - no one was allowed to fully examine and look directly. a hired 3rd party company (crowdstrike) was hired to give the details to the FBI. all of this is very unusual and should raise eyebrows to dig deeper as to why this resistance to what happened is there.

if trump did this, i would demand we dig deeper. some actions are beyond partisan in nature and we have to put down our protection for "our side" and somehow, some way get back to a baseline of right and wrong we're all held accountable to. otherwise we all have different laws and hide behind personal justifications as to why we're "innocent" and in that light, no one is ever guilty.

when that happens, we get what we have today and it sucks.

again i'll ask and if you choose to dodge the question again, i guess i'm done trying to reason with you.

I can answer that question. Because they were in the middle of a huge campaign and didn’t want a disruption that it would take to tear down their entire server system and build a new one from scratch.

Not an expert by any means and a VMsnapshot and a disc image are different so I was wrong on that one.
appreciate that. so we don't seem to be agreeing on much but you're not digging heels in - at least that's something to work with.

if it's a cloud configuration the vmsnapshot would likely take a bit depending on how much data is there but in the end, in theory, the DNC could have ran off that and turned the original over.

the Feds DID want to look at it. but was denied. many times. so the feds say they asked, the DNC says they never did. which is it? who do i believe here?

“The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated,” the official said.

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

CrowdStrike, the private security firm in question, has published extensive forensic analysis backing up its assessment that the threat groups that infiltrated the DNC were associated with Russian intelligence.
-----
so, it had nothing to do with service disruption. if that was ever a stated reason please link that back to me. i've not seen it. all i've seen is they must use a copy and get their info from a 3rd party.

cnn saying the same thing. FBI requests direct access, DNC saying "no you didn't". again, who here is lying?

It’s my understanding that a VM snapshot is not a backup and can it restore a system without the original hardware.
but again, why not get direct access to the system? if you're going to stick with "disruption" then please show me where that was *EVER* cited by the DNC as to why they wouldn't allow it.

If you're looking for a direct quote from the DNC, I don't have it. Their line is they did everything asked and they're not backing away from it. We both know that disruption would have happened and this was months before a huge election, so it's as good an explanation as any. Or maybe they didn't want FBI operating in their closet, the same FBI that had been leaking about Clinton during the election.

I found a quote from the DNC spokesperson, apparently they did give disc images and forensic copies. Not just VM snapshots.

“The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems,” said Adrienne Watson, the DNC’s deputy communications director. “We were in close contact and worked cooperatively with the FBI and were always responsive to their requests. Any suggestion that they were denied access to what they wanted for their investigation is completely incorrect.”

The idea that the DNC was hiding the true source of the hack is very, very, very unlikely. They'd have to be criminal masterminds to pull off such an extensive operation and for what outcome?

FBI never examined hacked DNC servers itself: report
According to one intelligence official who spoke to the publication, no U.S. intelligence agency has performed its own forensics analysis on the hacked servers.

Instead, the official said, the bureau and other agencies have relied on analysis done by the third-party security firm CrowdStrike, which investigated the breach for the DNC.

“Crowdstrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” the intelligence official told BuzzFeed.
---
that sure does seem to say no one in the Feds looked at the logs, just went with what crowdstrike told them.

would you allow trump to do this? i would be livid if he tried. the left does it, and it's excused, protected, and defended at all costs.

-----

If you're looking for a direct quote from the DNC, I don't have it. Their line is they did everything asked and they're not backing away from it. We both know that disruption would have happened and this was months before a huge election, so it's as good an explanation as any. Or maybe they didn't want FBI operating in their closet, the same FBI that had been leaking about Clinton during the election.

I found a quote from the DNC spokesperson, apparently they did give disc images and forensic copies. Not just VM snapshots.

“The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems,” said Adrienne Watson, the DNC’s deputy communications director. “We were in close contact and worked cooperatively with the FBI and were always responsive to their requests. Any suggestion that they were denied access to what they wanted for their investigation is completely incorrect.”

The idea that the DNC was hiding the true source of the hack is very, very, very unlikely. They'd have to be criminal masterminds to pull off such an extensive operation and for what outcome?
i'm told there were 140 servers. that's a lot of disc images.

again - as far as i'm concerned NOTHING has been said by the DNC to justify the refusal for the FBI to look at the server.

Mr. Mueller: Was the DNC Server Actually Hacked by the Russians? | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

In its analysis of the purported DNC hack, VIPS brought to bear the impressive talents of more than a dozen experienced, well-credentialed experts, including William Binney, a former NSA technical director and cofounder of the NSA’s Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center; Edward Loomis, former NSA technical director for the Office of Signals Processing; and Skip Folden, a former IBM information technology manager. As the French would say, these are l’hommes serieux, as are the other computer-system designers, program architects, and analysts with whom they investigated the Clinton-DNC hack story.

As set forth in the article, VIPS’ investigative findings were nothing short of stunning.

First, VIPS concluded that the DNC data were not hacked by the Russians or anyone else accessing the server over the internet. Instead, the data were downloaded by means of a thumb drive or similar portable storage device physically attached to the DNC server.
-----
we also hear the files were copied to a thumb drive, not hacked. of course this is shot down by the left but they only "proof" provided is from the same people who wouldn't let the FBI review the server to begin with.

-----
Buried toward the end of the article comes the revelation that, on July 26, 2016 (four days after WikiLeaks published the DNC emails), “Steele filed yet another memo” in which “Steele’s sources claimed that the [DNC] digital attack involved agents ‘within the Democratic Party structure itself…’”
-----

i don't think we can call any of this conclusive for the same reason the left can't say it's a lie - no one was allowed to fully examine and look directly. a hired 3rd party company (crowdstrike) was hired to give the details to the FBI. all of this is very unusual and should raise eyebrows to dig deeper as to why this resistance to what happened is there.

if trump did this, i would demand we dig deeper. some actions are beyond partisan in nature and we have to put down our protection for "our side" and somehow, some way get back to a baseline of right and wrong we're all held accountable to. otherwise we all have different laws and hide behind personal justifications as to why we're "innocent" and in that light, no one is ever guilty.

when that happens, we get what we have today and it sucks.

Oh, goody, the VIPS angle. I've read a LOT about this.

First of all, the VIPS story relies on the idea that the data was transferred too quickly and they could see no possible way for the data to have been pulled from the computer other than direct physical access. There's a lot of problems with this story and lots of alternative explanations. For starters, the transfer rate was 180 Mb/s. Sorry, but in this country, in this day and age (even 2016), that's not exactly an impossible connection speed. I have gigabit at my house. Lots of people do. The VIPS assumed that data was transferred directly from the DNC server to Romania or eastern Europe. We know it wasn't. It was transferred to a leased sever in Arizona, then to Russia. And finally, another potential explanation is that the data was transferred via a USB drive. But when that transfer occurred could have been well after the data was taken off the DNC server. In fact, as the Mueller report shows the vast majority of the data was pulled May 25 through June 1. This makes sense that the last data of emails released are during this window. The VIPS analysis was actually cribbed by some blogger named the "forensicator" who analyzed the supposedly "too fast" transfer speeds based on meta data from June 20th, well after the hack. What could have happened, and this in my mind is by far the most likely explanation, is that the "Forensicator" was analyzing the time stamps of a transfer that indeed happened on USB, however the transfer was from a Russian hacker's computer to a thumb drive that was delivered to Julian Assange (or someone at Wikileaks), well after the hack took place.

Oh, and by the way, the analysis was based on the work of someone called the "Forensicator", who it turns out is a British IT employee who has a very questionable past to put it likely.

Briton ran pro-Kremlin disinformation campaign that helped Trump deny Russian links

-----

again - as far as i'm concerned NOTHING has been said by the DNC to justify the refusal for the FBI to look at the server.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the 140 servers are operating as a VM, they act as basically one machine, correct? Doesn't that mean it just pushes one image?

Anyway, this is Crowdstrike's business, I'm sure they know how to pull a copy quickly and efficiently. Crowdstrike is highly respected, in fact being used by the RNC for their security as well. Comey acknowledged they were highly respected if I recall correctly.

In the end, maybe the DNC hasn't publicly stated such, but wouldn't you agree that there are many plausible explanations for why they didn't produce the hardware? It seems rather standard for businesses to hand over images to the FBI but keep the hardware so they can get back to work.

-----

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the 140 servers are operating as a VM, they act as basically one machine, correct? Doesn't that mean it just pushes one image?

Anyway, this is Crowdstrike's business, I'm sure they know how to pull a copy quickly and efficiently. Crowdstrike is highly respected, in fact being used by the RNC for their security as well. Comey acknowledged they were highly respected if I recall correctly.

In the end, maybe the DNC hasn't publicly stated such, but wouldn't you agree that there are many plausible explanations for why they didn't produce the hardware? It seems rather standard for businesses to hand over images to the FBI but keep the hardware so they can get back to work.
no. you'd have 140 VMs each doing it's own server function.

active directory
printing
file shares
websites
sql/database
redundancy

it can go on and on. you'd usually stand up a VM with say Windows Server 2010 (for example) on it. then setup that server for the desired functions as you see above. while you can combine some roles, for many you just don't.

and if a "cloud" configuration there is no server to hand over, much less hardware to get back to work with. Amazon, Microsoft, Rackspace and many more provide cloud environments for while people can set all this up and from a local machine, you just access it, log in and it more or less acts as if it's on premise.

---
as for the file copy - yea that one can go many different ways. but again w/o actual access to the logs, you're taking people at their word and i know of no one who does that these days. and if we do, then assange himself said no russians handed him anything at all.

easy to call him a liar and serves a purpose to boot. but what if he didn't lie? what if the DNC did? if you were lying what would you do to cover your tracks?

we have the pakastani brothers and their role and that can't really be explained what they were doing in it all to begin with.

FBI investigating smashed hard drives from Wasserman Schultz IT worker's home, Pakistani brothers: Report

why are all these people smashing hard drives and destroying evidence? to me that alone causes the need for a lot of questions that need solid answers, NOT speculation and NOT defense and excuses by the very people you're investigating.

none of what the DNC made sense. hiding something would make sense but no one on the left wants to even pretend that could be what they were doing - hiding their activities.

dude the irony in that statement is noted. impeach 45 since Nov 2016. too fking funny, what's today's date?

I never expected Trump to be impeached. Turns out he’s dumber than imagined. This wouldn’t be possible without him.
a waste of tax payers money for an outcome correct? who is running that hoax? Again, your irony is noted.
I don’t find accountability to be a waste of money. What is a waste is the amount of money we are spending so Trump can fight transparency in court.
hahahahaha well Einstein, one needs to be in office to have committed an impeachable offense. when screams for impeachment ahead of inauguration, just makes it all a waste of money. again, your irony is noted.

Really? Republicans were saying the same thing when they expected Clinton to run.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...al-republicans-openly-discussing-impeachment/

Trump didn’t face impeachment until just a few months ago.
that's because of the mueller investigation and the FBI investigation and the Senate investigation, the house investigation, and on and on and on, this president's been investigated more than every other president in history combined and you're still batting zero. I give two shits what the republicans did with clinton. I was responding to your email on us hanging our hats on an investigation by the DOJ. I said the irony in it. you've proven that over and over now.

well fk numbnuts, Iceberg posted it earlier. you saw it.

QUOTE="iceberg, post: 23633114, member: 63397"]

-----

cnn saying the same thing. FBI requests direct access, DNC saying "no you didn't". again, who here is lying?[/QUOTE]

you aspire to be a dick you're entire life huh?

active directory
printing
file shares
websites
sql/database
redundancy

it can go on and on. you'd usually stand up a VM with say Windows Server 2010 (for example) on it. then setup that server for the desired functions as you see above. while you can combine some roles, for many you just don't.

and if a "cloud" configuration there is no server to hand over, much less hardware to get back to work with. Amazon, Microsoft, Rackspace and many more provide cloud environments for while people can set all this up and from a local machine, you just access it, log in and it more or less acts as if it's on premise.

---
as for the file copy - yea that one can go many different ways. but again w/o actual access to the logs, you're taking people at their word and i know of no one who does that these days. and if we do, then assange himself said no russians handed him anything at all.

easy to call him a liar and serves a purpose to boot. but what if he didn't lie? what if the DNC did? if you were lying what would you do to cover your tracks?

we have the pakastani brothers and their role and that can't really be explained what they were doing in it all to begin with.

FBI investigating smashed hard drives from Wasserman Schultz IT worker's home, Pakistani brothers: Report

why are all these people smashing hard drives and destroying evidence? to me that alone causes the need for a lot of questions that need solid answers, NOT speculation and NOT defense and excuses by the very people you're investigating.

none of what the DNC made sense. hiding something would make sense but no one on the left wants to even pretend that could be what they were doing - hiding their activities.
colfax_m no logs ever looked at by any federal agency. period. again, you are aspiring to be a dick you're entire life I see. can't even admit sworn in facts in evidence.

active directory
printing
file shares
websites
sql/database
redundancy

---

colfax_m no logs ever looked at by any federal agency. period. again, you are aspiring to be a dick you're entire life I see. can't even admit facts in evidence.
been looking when i had time this am and found no article anywhere that said the FBI got to ever look at things firsthand. it was all what crowdstrike told them.

if this is incorrect, anyone on the left is free to provide a link from as neutral a source as can be these days and let us dig into that.

active directory
printing
file shares
websites
sql/database
redundancy

---

colfax_m no logs ever looked at by any federal agency. period. again, you are aspiring to be a dick you're entire life I see. can't even admit facts in evidence.
been looking when i had time this am and found no article anywhere that said the FBI got to ever look at things firsthand. it was all what crowdstrike told them.

if this is incorrect, anyone on the left is free to provide a link from as neutral a source as can be these days and let us dig into that.
well then both Comey and Jeh Johnson both lied under oath, nope not allowed to see DNC servers.

DNC refuses to allow feds access to hacked email server

active directory
printing
file shares
websites
sql/database
redundancy

---

Assange is a liar and has plenty of motivation to lie since he's gotten in bed with the Russians who aren't exactly afraid of getting their hands dirty.

The evidence that Russia hacked the DNC comes from many, many sources and they all corroborate the same story. All anyone else has done is attempt to inject uncertainty into it. There's no actual evidence of any other method or culprit.

The Daily Caller (not a legitimate news source in my opinion) pushed this conspiracy theory, but that was years ago. It never went anywhere because the truth was far less interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...0b4170-93f2-11e7-b9bc-b2f7903bab0d_story.html

active directory
printing
file shares
websites
sql/database
redundancy

---

Assange is a liar and has plenty of motivation to lie since he's gotten in bed with the Russians who aren't exactly afraid of getting their hands dirty.

The evidence that Russia hacked the DNC comes from many, many sources and they all corroborate the same story. All anyone else has done is attempt to inject uncertainty into it. There's no actual evidence of any other method or culprit.

The Daily Caller (not a legitimate news source in my opinion) pushed this conspiracy theory, but that was years ago. It never went anywhere because the truth was far less interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...0b4170-93f2-11e7-b9bc-b2f7903bab0d_story.html
I love it when dicks like you think they know someone lied. how the fk do you know assange lied? come on brilliant fk tell us your credentials that allows you that kind of access?

-----

you aspire to be a dick you're entire life huh?[/QUOTE]
Do you understand that a server log is a computer file, which has the capacity to be copied and distributed, right?

-----

you aspire to be a dick you're entire life huh?
Do you understand that a server log is a computer file, which has the capacity to be copied and distributed, right?[/QUOTE]
I look at logs all the time. Back up logs, diagnostic logs, back door logs. All kinds of logs. It's my business.

Forum List

Back