Joe diGenova: What To Expect From The Horowitz IG Report

FISA needs Abolished.....Period!
Bet Putin would LOVE that...!
Perhaps he would.

Are we supposed to care what Putin would think of actions we take with our own government? The FISA court does need to go regardless of what one may think about its role with Trump.
I do not think so... the FISA court is for FOREIN intelligence.

Surveillance on foreign agents, just as every single country has foreign surveillance on us, and who we contact, When we are residing in their country as alleged diplomats etc.

Taking foreign surveillance away from foreign agents spying on us, is harmful to our national security imho.
Removing the FISA court does not eliminate foreign intelligence or even eliminate the ability to get a warrant for such surveillance.
How so?
Are you going to claim that FISA is the dawn of foreign intelligence? Really.

I am not even sure how to address such a silly question nor have I claimed that the role of the FISA court needs to be eliminated in general - just that FISA itself needs to go. Its structure is, IMHO, corrupt. It is essentially a rubber stamp process that is totally secretive.

Perhaps he would.

Are we supposed to care what Putin would think of actions we take with our own government? The FISA court does need to go regardless of what one may think about its role with Trump.

Surveillance on foreign agents, just as every single country has foreign surveillance on us, and who we contact, When we are residing in their country as alleged diplomats etc.

Taking foreign surveillance away from foreign agents spying on us, is harmful to our national security imho.
Removing the FISA court does not eliminate foreign intelligence or even eliminate the ability to get a warrant for such surveillance.
How so?

I am not even sure how to address such a silly question nor have I claimed that the role of the FISA court needs to be eliminated in general - just that FISA itself needs to go. Its structure is, IMHO, corrupt. It is essentially a rubber stamp process that is totally secretive.
she tends to say a lot of shit w/o thinking, looking, making sure she's correct and the like. i think she's a secret trump fan cause he does the same thing.

I'm trying to NOT get my hopes too high for the horowitz report.

I DO have high expectations for the DURHAM report!

Conservatives are sure don’t seem to mind being strung along. Hope is always around the corner.
yea, like 2 years of RUSSIA.
like bogus RAPE charges will stop someone you simply don't like from being on SCOTUS
like you found a new way to beat trump at the polls

this is why i view you as a leftist tool. cause you say shit that is purely driven to support ONE side and speak in benign stereotypes as if you're including everyone in your 2nd grade swipes.

but hey - keep hoping that this bullshit parade will get to trump. it's all you have left over there, on the left. well til your next bucket of bullshit is handed to you by pelosi and company.
It took 2 years just to convince the conservatives that Russia actually was involved in election interference.

And STILL to this day Trump is babbling on about some loony Ukraine theory regarding the hack of the DNC.

well, one thing is pretty certain if the leaks are correct on the IG Report... it was not a conspiracy of a whole bunch of like minded people to simply take him out... there was a predicate to begin the Russia investigation...

yes people were careless, probably took short cuts and all kinds of wrong things over the years investigating but as the saying goes, We all fall short of the glory of God, or in secular terms, we all make mistakes.

Likely, they were no more careless or more mistakes and short cuts taken and wrong doings done, than they do in any ole 2 year investigation.... and that alone is kinda scary, come to think of it....

Wrong dead wrong

Facts prove otherwise !!

The age voting PATTERN. Proves democrats are crooks and morons

Because each year past 18 the voters become more and more conservative as they LEARN

That pattern is in every poll

That is 100% proof the democrats are crooks and morons and the rino republicans

Conservatives are sure don’t seem to mind being strung along. Hope is always around the corner.
like bogus RAPE charges will stop someone you simply don't like from being on SCOTUS

this is why i view you as a leftist tool. cause you say shit that is purely driven to support ONE side and speak in benign stereotypes as if you're including everyone in your 2nd grade swipes.

but hey - keep hoping that this bullshit parade will get to trump. it's all you have left over there, on the left. well til your next bucket of bullshit is handed to you by pelosi and company.
It took 2 years just to convince the conservatives that Russia actually was involved in election interference.

And STILL to this day Trump is babbling on about some loony Ukraine theory regarding the hack of the DNC.
so tell me - exactly what did russia do? no theories. no supposition. facts. what did they do.

and governments jack with elections. hell we overthew saddam and forced our own system on them. seems we want to cry like a stuck pig and go FOUL FOUL *only* cause it can impact trump / excuse the left.

as for the DNC hack - i'm sorry. that was never proven nor looked into. don't give me a copy of something and tell me all is good, you got what you need. the left has gotten away with that shit for a long time.

you want my e-mails? hold on. (can we alter the headers? NO??? DAMMIT - send them paper copies while we think of something else!)

so prove something more than just you love to whine.

Perhaps he would.

How so?

Spying was likely done with no protections for US citizens entangled in foreign surveillance at all, prior to FISA Courts... is my thoughts on it.... we never knew about all that Intel agents were doing....

so tell me - exactly what did russia do? no theories. no supposition. facts. what did they do.

and governments jack with elections. hell we overthew saddam and forced our own system on them. seems we want to cry like a stuck pig and go FOUL FOUL *only* cause it can impact trump / excuse the left.

as for the DNC hack - i'm sorry. that was never proven nor looked into. don't give me a copy of something and tell me all is good, you got what you need. the left has gotten away with that shit for a long time.

you want my e-mails? hold on. (can we alter the headers? NO??? DAMMIT - send them paper copies while we think of something else!)

What a crock of lying crap....

Read Mueller's full indictment against 12 Russian officers for election interference

so tell me - what exactly did russia do? you fail to show this cause you're busy just shouting out bullshit. when you're done shouting, show what russia did, how they did it, and provide links/proof to these "ads" that changed the world.

or keep being an idiot.

your call.

Just to be clear, are you actually claiming that the hack of the DNC server was never “looked at”?

Are you aware of what Mueller was doing for 2 years?

Also, overthrowing Saddam was not “jacking with elections”. Saddam was not elected. Just didn’t want that one to slip by.

well, one thing is pretty certain if the leaks are correct on the IG Report... it was not a conspiracy of a whole bunch of like minded people to simply take him out... there was a predicate to begin the Russia investigation...

yes people were careless, probably took short cuts and all kinds of wrong things over the years investigating but as the saying goes, We all fall short of the glory of God, or in secular terms, we all make mistakes.

Likely, they were no more careless or more mistakes and short cuts taken and wrong doings done, than they do in any ole 2 year investigation.... and that alone is kinda scary, come to think of it....

Wrong dead wrong

Facts prove otherwise !!
What facts do you have that no one else does?

so tell me - what exactly did russia do? you fail to show this cause you're busy just shouting out bullshit. when you're done shouting, show what russia did, how they did it, and provide links/proof to these "ads" that changed the world.

or keep being an idiot.

your call.

It's NOBODY'S job to tell you anything. All 17 of our investigative agencies agree that Russia hacked our elections. If that isn't good enough for you, then you are an idiot.

Perhaps he would.

How so?

Spying was likely done with no protections for US citizens entangled in foreign surveillance at all, prior to FISA Courts... is my thoughts on it.... we never knew about all that Intel agents were doing....
Nice thoughts.

They are flatly wrong.

or keep being an idiot.

your call.

It's NOBODY'S job to tell you anything. All 17 of our investigative agencies agree that Russia hacked our elections. If that isn't good enough for you, then you are an idiot.
That is actually an outright lie.

This talking point is getting tiring. Russia did not hack the elections. They ran a trolling ad farm. There is a MASSIVE difference.

Just to be clear, are you actually claiming that the hack of the DNC server was never “looked at”?

Are you aware of what Mueller was doing for 2 years?

Also, overthrowing Saddam was not “jacking with elections”. Saddam was not elected. Just didn’t want that one to slip by.
i'm saying the physical server was never looked at, no.

and forcing a country to hold elections in our style after ousting their government is certainly worse than putting ads on facebook to get people fighting.

or keep being an idiot.

your call.
You know, that you do not want to know, the answer to your question....

How many times do you need to be given this, and you NOT reading it? Will this be 101??

Read Mueller's full indictment against 12 Russian officers for election interference

or keep being an idiot.

your call.

please provide proof they hacked our elections.

and *all 17 agencies*? please list these agencies and their relevance into such an investigation.

or keep being an idiot.

your call.

That is actually an outright lie.

This talking point is getting tiring. Russia did not hack the elections. They ran a trolling ad farm. There is a MASSIVE difference.

Does Putin pay you for spreading misinformation, or do you just do it because that's what right wingers do?

or keep being an idiot.

your call.
You know, that you do not want to know the answer to your question....

How many times do you need to be given this, and you NOT reading it? Will this be 101??

these the same ones that offered to show up here in the US and mueller said no thank you? those 12?

Forum List

Back