Joe Biden Wants to Build Housing for Illegal Immigrants at the Border

... Do you think Mexico’s people have improved or enhanced our nation? ...

Asides that the border of Mexico is not only a border to Mexico but a border to South-America:

What about to give back Texas to Mexico? Oh wait ... a little more than only Texas if I see it the right way:

Wpdms_mexican_cession.jpg

Which territory is this? California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, a little part of Wyoming, a part of Colorado and New Mexico including Texas? ...

Asides that the border of Mexico is not only a border to Mexico but a border to South-America:

What about to give back Texas to Mexico? Oh wait ... a little more than only Texas if I see it the right way:

Wpdms_mexican_cession.jpg

Which territory is this? California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, a little part of Wyoming, a part of Colorado and New Mexico including Texas? ...
Americans died for that land…I offer free enlightenment for all ignorant fools….even you Humberto….you’re welcome in advance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

You have no idea what I enjoy.
I suspect you have no idea what real Mexican food taste like unless if you have lived in non tourist Mexico.

What we eat here in the US is Tex Mex and it ain't the same.

I suspect you have no idea what real Mexican food taste like unless if you have lived in non tourist Mexico.

What we eat here in the US is Tex Mex and it ain't the same.

I fully understand it's not the same.

Then I don't support it. Biden promised to "make the rich pay their fair share". Present a proposal for a tax on the rich to pay for this and I will consider it. Until then, no.
So as long as you get to punish rich folks you are willing to ignore the Constitution.

Got it.

I dont' think those folks had any borders. That's why they were primitive hunter-gatherers who starved when there was a shortage of game.

I guess that's what we should go back to?

Indeed you say with this sentence only that you are not a descendent of primitive hunter-gatherers who had saved at Thanksgiving seddlers from a foreign world on human reasons.

„Wäre das Wort ›Danke‹ das einzige Gebet, das du je sprichst, so würde es genügen.“
Meister Eckhart
Translation: "If the word 'thank you' were the only prayer you ever said, it would be enough."

Looks like the Potato has more plans for lowering America's standards; ignoring her Constitution; and shirking his duty as fake President. He wants to build homes for the criminal invaders crossing America's border illegally. What a great guy!! Of course, you can't really blame him. Who else is going to vote for him?

Joe Biden Wants to Build Housing for Illegal Immigrants at the Border​

border-surge-2.jpg

Joe Biden recently asked Congress for $40 billion dollars in the form of an emergency funding package.

Part of this funding would apparently go towards building housing for illegal immigrants at the border so that they have a place to live while they are being processed.

We have thousands of homeless veterans in this country and Biden wants to use tax dollars to build housing for people entering the country illegally.

Joe Biden thinks Congress can come up with money as easily as the Biden Crime Family can. Just sell our nation out to the Chinese and the Iraqis. They will pay a few billion dollars to gain control of the USA. No problem.

Coming here and applying for asylum is legal. I've covered this 500 times but I understand facts be damned with those such as yourself.
Has to be done at a port of entry, Simp. What percentage of illegals are doing that?

Also must be done in the first safe country they get to. That would mean only Mexicans are eligible crossing the Southern border.

Looks like the Potato has more plans for lowering America's standards; ignoring her Constitution; and shirking his duty as fake President. He wants to build homes for the criminal invaders crossing America's border illegally. What a great guy!! Of course, you can't really blame him. Who else is going to vote for him?

Joe Biden Wants to Build Housing for Illegal Immigrants at the Border​

border-surge-2.jpg

Joe Biden recently asked Congress for $40 billion dollars in the form of an emergency funding package.

Part of this funding would apparently go towards building housing for illegal immigrants at the border so that they have a place to live while they are being processed.

We have thousands of homeless veterans in this country and Biden wants to use tax dollars to build housing for people entering the country illegally.

dementia joe is an idiot

Odd you find paying for things as punishment. Who taught you this?
When you target one group it is punishment, Simp.

Why not ask for everyone to pay the same amount for this unconstitutional action?

Forum List

Back