Joe Biden thanks "Dr. Pepper"

Biden's one of the only politicians in Washington..that has about the same wealth as me.

Meaning he isn't a millionaire..and he gets the average Joe.

That..and I like the man.

Biden's one of the only politicians in Washington..that has about the same wealth as me.

Typical lib, you like the guy because of his bank account. :clap2:

biden's one of the only politicians in washington..that has about the same wealth as me.

Meaning he isn't a millionaire..and he gets the average joe.

That..and i like the man.

typical lib, you like the guy because of his bank account. :clap2:

Hmm.

It's quite possibly because..I get the feeling..he's working for me? Unlike someone like George W. Bush..who had more money then my whole neighborhood combined? And probably didn't need the job?

Last edited:

Ditto. Sure he sticks his foot in his mouth now and then, but it's not some mean spirited bullshit. He never made jokes about laying off workers. He grew up blue collar. I liked the fact that he hopped on Amtrak every night to be home with his family, at their actual home. I'd rather have a cold beer with Joe than sip Moet with Mittens.

Last edited:

Ditto. Sure he sticks his foot in his mouth now and then, but it's not some mean spirited bullshit. He never made jokes about laying off workers. He grew up blue collar. I liked the fact that he hopped on Amtrak every night to be home with his family, at their actual home. I'd rather have a cold beer with Joe than sip Moet with Mittens.

Rich = Bad, Poor = good

:up:

biden's one of the only politicians in washington..that has about the same wealth as me.

Meaning he isn't a millionaire..and he gets the average joe.

That..and i like the man.

Hmm.

It's quite possibly because..I get the feeling..he's working for me? Unlike someone like George W. Bush..who had more money then my whole neighborhood combined? And probably didn't need the job?

But you like obama who is worth about 10 million. Where is that line where you start to hate people based on wealth?

Rich = Bad, Poor = good

:up:

Biden certainly shares a hell of a lot more of my values, attitudes, and beliefs than Romney does. I don't see how your stawman shows any logic, based on what I said. I know rich people who had to fire people and lay them off. I don't know many that would make a public joke about it.

Hmm.

But you like obama who is worth about 10 million. Where is that line where you start to hate people based on wealth?

When they act like they hit a triple because they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Charles Koch at 25 billion = evil, but George Soros at 22 billion is a great man? Come off it, swallow. You only have a problem with rich Republicans.

biden-bunker-gaffe.jpg

im gonna miss ole joe when he's gone. DC's only court jester :D

Vice President Joe Biden’s verbal blunder is the latest in a long series of rhetorical missteps for the former Delaware senator.

Joe Biden may be the most original Vice President ever.

The gaffe-prone politician and Obama administration’s second-in-command committed another verbal faux pas Wednesday when he thanked “Dr. Pepper” instead of a Dr. Paper during a speech in Davenport, Ia.

Read more: Oops! Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly thanks *'Dr. Pepper' - NY Daily News

Biden Mistakenly Thanks Dr. Pepper - YouTube
It could have been worse Pepper and Paper or at least close he could have said Pepsi. I don't think Biden will ever top telling the guy in the wheelchair to stand up so the people can get a look at you.

Joe Biden is the best. I'm very happy to have him as our V.P.

i'm sure.....how could you live without your "bidenisms".......? :lol:

To a divorced mother of three ... "You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." - George W. Bush

To Obama on passing the Affordable Care Act .. "This is a big fucking deal!" - Joseph Biden

Which one sounds more like your every day American?

Forum List

Back