Joe Biden Takes a Moment From a Thanksgiving Event to Flirt With a Child

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

This is just so, so gross. And he is doing it right out in the open, and nobody is yanking their child back and yelling "Get away from my kid, you sick fuck!!" Clearly, they do not do this because Joe is El Presidente' and is surrounded by armed SS guards. Essentially, if you bring your kid to a Joe Biden event you have to just put up with Joe molesting him or her on camera.

1700519029992.png

Who says Joe is not in touch with the next generation?

See them all clapping.

This is just so, so gross. And he is doing it right out in the open, and nobody is yanking their child back and yelling "Get away from my kid, you sick fuck!!" Clearly, they do not do this because Joe is El Presidente' and is surrounded by armed SS guards. Essentially, if you bring your kid to a Joe Biden event you have to just put up with Joe molesting him or her on camera.
Flirt? Are you a complete moron?!

I am just surprised the sonofabitch didn't try to fuck one of the turkeys he gave a pardon to. Liberty and Bell are damn lucky.
What you do with comments like that is show how sick a mind you have. I know you think you’re dissing Biden but you’re really just making an ass out of yourself

This is just so, so gross. And he is doing it right out in the open, and nobody is yanking their child back and yelling "Get away from my kid, you sick fuck!!"
"Feminist paradise" Sweden is turning into a hell-hole of immigrant violence but on the other hand, if you are a man who so much as smiles at a child (or a woman) you'll be in prison before you can get your zipper unstuck.

Come to Sweden, Creepy Joe, and be sure to bring your toothbrush & slippers with you! :mad:

Biden makes an ass out of himself all the time.
"And"? Look, everyone has an ass. Everyone needs an ass. We use them to sit upon and to cushion moments of grunt & defecation. But we don’t actually seek out multi-faceted mirrors in order to gaze upon them whereas Biden has made a whole career of being one for the world to observe in disgust. :confused:

"And"? Look, everyone has an ass. Everyone needs an ass. We use them to sit upon and to cushion moments of grunt & defecation. But we don’t actually seek out multi-faceted mirrors in order to gaze upon them whereas Biden has made a whole career of being one for the world to observe in disgust. :confused:
You don’t like Biden and the Dems… shocking. What’s your point?

You don’t like Biden
... that's true.
... and the Dems… shocking.
I don't give a rat's ass if he's a "Dem" or a "Rep" or a Boy Scout or a sun worshipper. Those things mean nothing to me ... so I don't know what you find "shocking".
What’s your point?
"My point"? You couldn't see it in my reply? Read my lips ..... he's an ass. If you like him then vote for him, it's not my problem. It looks like you've got two problems.

Forum List

Back