Biden Goes Full Creeper With a Bunch of Children "Daddy Owes You - So Talk To Me Afterwards"

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Gross material like this certainly provides a suitable backdrop for all the damage the China Joe Presidency is inflicting on the nation.

This would be one thing if we lacked any other context.

But as anyone with eyes and ears is already well aware, context abounds in the form of multiple videos as well as his own daughter's diary.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

Well Joe has his own version.

And it's much, much worse.

social media was abuzz after the bizarre and, frankly, creepy comments he made before he launched into his prepared remarks.

“I want to say one thing to your children,” Biden said to the parents in the room. “I know some really great ice cream places around here.”

Then he leaned in the camera and, with a sketchy-looking gaze, added, “Daddy owes you. Okay? So, talk to me afterwards.”

Just sick stuff.

And the only people still able to just turn a blind eye to it are completely compromised Leftist goons who loathe this country and everything it stands for, otherwise they'd turn against this "President".

Gross material like this certainly provides a suitable backdrop for all the damage the China Joe Presidency is inflicting on the nation.

But as anyone with eyes and ears is already well aware, context abounds in the form of multiple videos as well as his own daughter's diary.

Just sick stuff.

And the only people still able to just turn a blind eye to it are completely compromised Leftist goons who loathe this country and everything it stands for, otherwise they'd turn against this "President".
Oh my, Joe is a pedophile.

13.jpeg

The lack of activity on this thread proves either one of two things:

A) Even the most craven US Message Board Lefty Goblinz have no defense for this

or

B) It is now so conventionally accepted that the "President" is a sick pervert it lacks any ability to shock any longer

or Both?

Regardless, it's truly a sad state we're in.

All of us, thanks to the Democrats.

It's normal as long as he doesn't have orange hair and a tendency to repatriate factory jobs.

Fuckin' bigot.

This place is fucking dead.

I mean, granted, the David Duke racist faggot that constantly posts "BREAKING NEWS!" in the Politics forum is obviously an ignoramus.

But he broke the story of the day: Biden used a pseudonym Robert L Peters (not unlike Romney's Pierre Delecto...or whatevs..) to solicit bribes from foreign crooks WHILE VEE PEE.

Trending on Twitter-X. (#Zuckerberg pussed out)

Almost certainly killing it on City-Data.

Here?

ZZZZZZ.....

And on this thread?

No one cares the Leader of the Free World who sniffs children and whose own daughter accuses of him of underage sexual assault (ALLEGEDLY) now comes out in the open and tells them he's their daddy with the promises of a frosty treat.

They'd rather debate the intricate eccentricities of Leftists promising DJT really is going to jail THIS TIME.

The cucks just give the Lefties here what they want, in a perpetual torrent.

Maybe it's cuz the median age here is like 65?

I dunno.

Just sick stuff.

His son doesn’t call him “Pedo Pete” for nothing.

Forum List

Back