Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

It would be a mistake for Sleepy Joe if he actually did. The Obama Family would bump his ass off in a flash.

I don't know how aware Biden is nowadays, but his Old Lady certainly knows what's up, she won't agree to it.

i suspect that Biden is looking for an insurance policy, someone who they wouldn't dare knock him off . Maybe Crazy Bernie for VP?

Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.

Why not?

Make more sense than Kamala Harris...

I may not like her political stances but she would carry the black vote for sure even more than Harris.

I just do not see her as Presidential material though...
It's well over time that folks like you start defending the current crop of "republicans." You talk about Democrats, but you never lay anything on the line to defend these republicans. Defend them. Tell us why they are better.

Why not?

I may not like her political stances but she would carry the black vote for sure even more than Harris.

Of course not. Barry would be pulling the strings. He's not through with his ultimate threat that almost succeeded:

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

Why not?

It's well over time that folks like you start defending the current crop of "republicans." You talk about Democrats, but you never lay anything on the line to defend these republicans. Defend them. Tell us why they are better.
He can't.

Why not?

They aren't democrats. Democrats are despicable and loathsome.

Big Mike obama is too thin skinned. He likes being thought of as a fashion icon. He would never be able to tolerate the tsunsmi of abuse.
There is no Mike Obama. Transvestites can't have children and anyone who is sane and can see, can see the 2 girls the Obamas have definitely have the genetics of Barack and Michelle. As a lesbian yourself tipsy, you should be able to see that.

Why not?

They aren't democrats. Democrats are despicable and loathsome.
That's no defense when we can produce evidence of republican corruption including the fact that the republican senate was complicit in the cover up of a presidential crime.

So the DNC is offering America the chance to go back to the malaise of the Obama years?...that's how you think you can win?..... :auiqs.jpg:
What malaise? You really should have been living here during Obama because you missed how he saved us from another great depression.
We all wish we could have "lived" during Obama but no one had any money....

I am amazed at the gas lighting happening right now. The DNC is hiding their presumptive nominee from the public. And, his few appearances are a disaster doing nothing but showcasing Biden's mental decline. At the same time, the media is making the case people are excited for Biden.

It wont be Biden. He is toast with nothing left in the tank. Zero.

Forum List

Back