Joe Biden/Sarah Palin Debate Conversation Thread

She can talk off the cuff, but she is not smart. Note how when it came to a subject she was obviously not up with she'd go back to a previous question? (see the tax question being asked and how she completely ignored and went back to the energy question on more than one occasion). She had been absolutely schooled to do that, no question about it. That "rabbit caught in the headlights" smile, too.

Look , seriously Willow, do you want somebody who knows nothing about nothing in the WH? Seriously? Do you hate moderates and lefties that much?

which indicates more intelligence: trying to answer a question on a subject you know nothing about or skillfully evading the question? she's not a stupid person and knowledge can be acquired. it ain't rocket science-look at nancy pelosi.

around here all the rabbits are asleep long before the headlights come on.

:badgrin:

ya know, you used a double negative there and it made no sense

On a more serious note, tell me how it is a double negative? Bear in mind, I am a journalist/editor who has earned a living at this shit for the past 20 years...(as a little help here, it is possible to know nothing about nothing ...think about it before you answer and make more of a fool of yourself..)...

which indicates more intelligence: trying to answer a question on a subject you know nothing about or skillfully evading the question? she's not a stupid person and knowledge can be acquired. it ain't rocket science-look at nancy pelosi.

around here all the rabbits are asleep long before the headlights come on.

:badgrin:

what indicates intelligence is knowing a little about subject matter that affects the people in the country you run. Obviously you like to be lead around by stupid people. Being a right winger, you must be used to it, but being a laughing stock to the normal and left wingers in your country (let alone the rest of the world), must get a tad annoying....even for the mentally challenged....:D

On a more serious note, tell me how it is a double negative? Bear in mind, I am a journalist/editor who has earned a living at this shit for the past 20 years...(as a little help here, it is possible to know nothing about nothing ...think about it before you answer and make more of a fool of yourself..)...
sorry, but that is not correct
if you know nothing about nothing, then you MUST know something about something
its a double negative and if you are a journalist, it doesn't surprise me

sorry, but that is not correct
if you know nothing about nothing, then you MUST know something about something
its a double negative and if you are a journalist, it doesn't surprise me

Actually, what I should have said in my last post was, how does it not make sense. It is a double negative (of sorts), but you are the one that said it didn't make sense. I agree if you know nothing about nothing, then you must know something about something. makes sense to me...vous?

Actually, what I should have said in my last post was, how does it not make sense. It is a double negative (of sorts), but you are the one that said it didn't make sense. I agree if you know nothing about nothing, then you must know something about something. makes sense to me...vous?
just admit that the way you used it, it didnt make sense
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back