Joe Biden/Sarah Palin Debate Conversation Thread

just that you repeat the left wing talking points and give her no talent for being the smart lady she is.

She can talk off the cuff, but she is not smart. Note how when it came to a subject she was obviously not up with she'd go back to a previous question? (see the tax question being asked and how she completely ignored and went back to the energy question on more than one occasion). She had been absolutely schooled to do that, no question about it. That "rabbit caught in the headlights" smile, too.

Look , seriously Willow, do you want somebody who knows nothing about nothing in the WH? Seriously? Do you hate moderates and lefties that much?

She can talk off the cuff, but she is not smart. Note how when it came to a subject she was obviously not up with she'd go back to a previous question? (see the tax question being asked and how she completely ignored and went back to the energy question on more than one occasion). She had been absolutely schooled to do that, no question about it. That "rabbit caught in the headlights" smile, too.

Look , seriously Willow, do you want somebody who knows nothing about nothing in the WH? Seriously? Do you hate moderates and lefties that much?
ya know, you used a double negative there and it made no sense

lol well, let me think on it awhile! :D

Can you honestly admit the likes of the ruling elite have have done a great job running this country? I hate their effed up ideas.

She is a populist. Enuf said.

You had a president for 8 years that you could have a beer with... now the smart people have to clean up his mess.

Jillian don't swallow the koolaid. The responsibility for this fubar is owned almost exclusively by our legislative branch. Some of the smartest people in the world if you ask them.

:lol: that was awesome. So true. I have had enough of stupid people in office. They have done so much good for us and all :cuckoo:

I agree, we need a purge from top to bottom. Better, yet a 4 year paid vacation and I bet the country would run fine without them.

Yes, I am referring to everyone.

I agree, we need a purge from top to bottom. Better, yet a 4 year paid vacation and I bet the country would run fine without them.

Yes, I am referring to everyone.

You are probably right. I personally believe we should just get rid of all of them and start over. Too bad it won't happen any time soon. If only...

(no sarcasm intended...seriously)

Jillian don't swallow the koolaid. The responsibility for this fubar is owned almost exclusively by our legislative branch. Some of the smartest people in the world if you ask them.

For six years bush talked about how he and his repub congress worked out the budget together.

and i wasn't only talking about the economy. he fubar'd everything he touched. I blame the dems for not standing up to him after they got the leadershp ... wusses.

funny...I'm not the one who couldn't "understand" what he wrote. i can't help it if your comprehension skills are poor.
i understood what he said, that doesnt change the fact it made no sense
maybe if you were actually half as smart as you think you are, you would be able to understand that simple concept

You are probably right. I personally believe we should just get rid of all of them and start over. Too bad it won't happen any time soon. If only...

(no sarcasm intended...seriously)

might happen sooner than you think. about 99% of us are really pissed at them right now over this bailout.

Forum List

Back