Joe Biden said in September 06, 2019 "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Nope. He is bad for the country, as he would change it outside the constitution and it would never be the same. I know this, because that is exactly what he tried, many of his supporter are "ends justify the means" even if they do not know or refuse to acknowledge where the ends will lead. Assholes will be assholes, even if effective in some ways, but that does not mean I would give up living in our constitutionally based, representative republic, based on laws, that apply to all men, including trump.
Explain to us how Trump can change the Constitution, which requires a 2/3 vote of both houses of Congress and ratification by 3/4 of the state legislatures for an amendment.

Here are a bunch of these "Ends justify the means" anti-American assholes, right here, attacking the Capital to stop the recording of the electoral vote being carried out inside, by our elected representatives, in accordance with our Constitution and Laws.
View attachment 709156
And how many of these "assholes" were really foils, democrats, antifa, black lives matter etc... members?
On Friday, McFadden said federal prosecutors had undercut themselves on Jan. 6 prosecutions by doing little to impose legal consequences for those who rioted during the racial-justice protests last year.

“I think the U.S. attorney would have more credibility if it was even-handed in its concern about riots and mobs in this city,” he said during another sentencing hearing, according to The Associated Press.

The judges’ dueling comments reflect what appears to be a developing schism in the federal judiciary over how to treat the lower-level defendants who glommed on to the insurrection attempt by extremists who led the Jan. 6 charge.
Also the election of 2020 was flawed tremendously and the above people were more aware then idiots like you!
You know these facts:

1) Biden won 306 votes to Trump’s 232 votes or 74 votes."just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
2) Rejection rate votes in election 2020 0.8% 2018 1.4% 2016 1.0%
3) Ballots returned 2020 - 70.5 million 2018 30.37 million 2016 33.378
Question how can an election that was just 44,000 votes difference be fair IF...
a) there were over 2 times as many votes in 2020 BUT 75% fewer rejected ballots?
Do you simple minded people understand this was voter fraud!
You have 70.5 million votes or 2 times as many BUT you have 75% fewer rejections!
Simple statistical analysis would find that grossly unusually!
4) And here is just one of many Democrats who admits there was 35,000 manufactured votes!

Mark Finchem — Democrat blows whistle on ‘35,000 manufactured votes’…​

35kAZvotesfraud101222.png

Explain to us how Trump can change the Constitution, which requires a 2/3 vote of both houses of Congress and ratification by 3/4 of the state legislatures for an amendment.
By simply disregarding in his own interest. He tried after her ran out of time to falsely overturn the election, decided at the ballot boxes and affirm by all the state houses. He even went so far, as to rouse a crowd to march on the Capital to stop the recording of the electoral votes, while others, he was aware of were making false electors to be submitted for count. Totally illegal. Totally against the constitution in voting and electing our presidents.

By simply disregarding in his own interest. He tried after her ran out of time to falsely overturn the election, decided at the ballot boxes and affirm by all the state houses. He even went so far, as to rouse a crowd to march on the Capital to stop the recording of the electoral votes, while others, he was aware of were making false electors to be submitted for count. Totally illegal. Totally against the constitution in voting and electing our presidents.
WRONG. In 2017, numerous Democrats stood up in Congress and challenged the vote certifications from several states after Hillary lost. Some state laws allow for alternate slates of electors and the decision is made by the state legislature.

WRONG. In 2017, numerous Democrats stood up in Congress and challenged the vote certifications from several states after Hillary lost. Some state laws allow for alternate slates of electors and the decision is made by the state legislature.
Funny, how not one single governor would sign an alternate slate of electors, nor a single state's house and Senate vote to empanel new electors instead of how their population voted. :D

By the end of June 2020, at least 14,000 people had been arrested.
By June 2020, more than 19 people had died in relation to the unrest.
However, arson, vandalism, and looting that occurred between May 26 and June 8 caused approximately $1–2 billion in damages nationally, the highest recorded damage from civil disorder in U.S. history, and surpassing the record set during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

So where was the same urgency as 1/6/21 minor skirmish with NO deaths attributed to the skirmish? An Air Force veteran, Ashley Babbitt was an unarmed Caucasian woman, shot and killed by a black Capitol Police officer by the name of Michael Byrd.

By the end of June 2020, at least 14,000 people had been arrested.
By June 2020, more than 19 people had died in relation to the unrest.
However, arson, vandalism, and looting that occurred between May 26 and June 8 caused approximately $1–2 billion in damages nationally, the highest recorded damage from civil disorder in U.S. history, and surpassing the record set during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

So where was the same urgency as 1/6/21 minor skirmish with NO deaths attributed to the skirmish? An Air Force veteran, Ashley Babbitt was an unarmed Caucasian woman, shot and killed by a black Capitol Police officer by the name of Michael Byrd.
I know exactly what you are getting at, the lack of local response by local elected leaders and governors to put down these rioting assholes using all assets and personnel (including National Guard) to effectively protect the cities and state citizens from the rampaging assholes, as if they had a right to riot, burn and loot.
Whereas, in the Jan 6 insurrection, you had just a few thousand attacking our capital, severely out manning the defenders, and with National Guard response being withheld by National Authority (most likely for political reason to let the attack go forth), the police and were forced to fight (hand to hand in some cases) to put down the mob, resisting their anti-American attack and safeguarding the lives of our representatives by themselves. National response was pitiful, but the heroic work of the few brave defenders, suffering several losses and many injuries at the hands of the violent attackers are an inspiration to us all. If memory serves, the only civilian attacker losses of life were 2, one shot by a defender as the attackers tried to push through the final doors to the inner corridor, and one of the attackers trampled to death by the rabid mob itself. I am very proud of those that defended against the unpatriotic attack on the seat of our government, itself.

I know exactly what you are getting at, the lack of local response by local elected leaders and governors to put down these rioting assholes using all assets and personnel (including National Guard) to effectively protect the cities and state citizens from the rampaging assholes, as if they had a right to riot, burn and loot.
Whereas, in the Jan 6 insurrection, you had just a few thousand attacking our capital, severely out manning the defenders, and with National Guard response being withheld by National Authority (most likely for political reason to let the attack go forth), the police and were forced to fight (hand to hand in some cases) to put down the mob, resisting their anti-American attack and safeguarding the lives of our representatives by themselves. National response was pitiful, but the heroic work of the few brave defenders, suffering several losses and many injuries at the hands of the violent attackers are an inspiration to us all. If memory serves, the only civilian attacker losses of life were 2, one shot by a defender as the attackers tried to push through the final doors to the inner corridor, and one of the attackers trampled to death by the rabid mob itself. I am very proud of those that defended against the unpatriotic attack on the seat of our government, itself.
But not one word from you about....
  • By the end of June 2020, at least 14,000 people had been arrested.
  • By June 2020, more than 19 people had died in relation to the unrest.
  • However, arson, vandalism, and looting that occurred between May 26 and June 8 caused approximately $1–2 billion in damages nationally,
  • the highest recorded damage from civil disorder in U.S. history, and surpassing the record set during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

But not one word from you about....
  • By the end of June 2020, at least 14,000 people had been arrested.
  • By June 2020, more than 19 people had died in relation to the unrest.
  • However, arson, vandalism, and looting that occurred between May 26 and June 8 caused approximately $1–2 billion in damages nationally,
  • the highest recorded damage from civil disorder in U.S. history, and surpassing the record set during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.
What part of "the lack of local response by local elected leaders and governors to put down these rioting assholes using all assets and personnel (including National Guard) to effectively protect the cities and state citizens from the rampaging assholes, as if they had a right to riot, burn and loot", did you not read. Not one word? Looks like three lines worth of words. I think the local leaders in those cities and states are shit. But if that is how those people wish to live, and the voter want it that way by voting them in while lazy ass conservatives don't get out and vote, than it is those city and state's problem. The Governors of those states are in charge of the Guard in those states. What is your solution to local unrest, send in Federal troops not asked for by the states, take over, leave troops stationed answering to a national authority, to enforce the national authority's will and decision? No. Not our way. Not by The Constitution. Joint Chiefs would never buy off on it in a million years, while the constitution they took an oath to is still in place. Have to save that for a Republican regime, where elections no longer matter, but who controls the military against the states does.

What part of "the lack of local response by local elected leaders and governors to put down these rioting assholes using all assets and personnel (including National Guard) to effectively protect the cities and state citizens from the rampaging assholes, as if they had a right to riot, burn and loot", did you not read. Not one word? Looks like three lines worth of words. I think the local leaders in those cities and states are shit. But if that is how those people wish to live, and the voter want it that way by voting them in while lazy ass conservatives don't get out and vote, than it is those city and state's problem. The Governors of those states are in charge of the Guard in those states. What is your solution to local unrest, send in Federal troops not asked for by the states, take over, leave troops stationed answering to a national authority, to enforce the national authority's will and decision? No. Not our way. Not by The Constitution. Joint Chiefs would never buy off on it in a million years, while the constitution they took an oath to is still in place. Have to save that for a Republican regime, where elections no longer matter, but who controls the military against the states does.
You are right. I apologize for the mistake. And I agree it is the states authority not the Federal government.
The Posse Comitatus Act is valid and should not be considered, even though Federal troops have been used in accordance to the Insurrection Act, which has been invoked 23 times, as of 1992. Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

I do not like Trump, but that is not true.
Trump was not at all trying to "over turn" anything, but wanted a delay due to his suspicions of fraud.
I do not think fraud on a large enough scale was possible without detection, but that does not matter.
The process SHOULD have been investigated more before being blindly ratified.

And no, there were no "false electors", as that is totally a state issue and has nothing to do with the constitution or president.

If memory serves, the only civilian attacker losses of life were 2, one shot by a defender as the attackers tried to push through the final doors to the inner corridor, and one of the attackers trampled to death by the rabid mob itself. I am very proud of those that defended against the unpatriotic attack on the seat of our government, itself.

Not quite.
There were 4 deaths, all unarmed protestors, and all deliberately murdered by police.
The people trampled to death were NOT killed by the other protestors, but the police who deliberately attacked the crowd with teargas, clubs, stunguns, and pepper spray and caused a panicked attempt to flee.

After Ashlii was shot, the noise brought the police reserves up from the basement, and it turns out there were hundreds of additional police who were deliberately hidden, in order to make the place seem undefended.
And all the congress members had left BEFORE Ashlii was murdered.
Nothing at all was gained by shooting her.

I do not like Trump, but that is not true.
Trump was not at all trying to "over turn" anything, but wanted a delay due to his suspicions of fraud.
I do not think fraud on a large enough scale was possible without detection, but that does not matter.
The process SHOULD have been investigated more before being blindly ratified.

And no, there were no "false electors", as that is totally a state issue and has nothing to do with the constitution or president.
He wanted to overthrow the election. J-6 was an attempt to stall the recording of the electoral college until the plan (discussed in the White House by Trump and key advisors) until alternate slates of electors could be inserted. The coup against the United States Government, failed, the sitting President at the time was a ring leader and was be the figurehead, if the constitutional government could be defeated by hook or crook, during the electoral process. He failed.

Not quite.
There were 4 deaths, all unarmed protestors, and all deliberately murdered by police.
The people trampled to death were NOT killed by the other protestors, but the police who deliberately attacked the crowd with teargas, clubs, stunguns, and pepper spray and caused a panicked attempt to flee.

After Ashlii was shot, the noise brought the police reserves up from the basement, and it turns out there were hundreds of additional police who were deliberately hidden, in order to make the place seem undefended.
And all the congress members had left BEFORE Ashlii was murdered.
Nothing at all was gained by shooting her.
"After Ashlii was shot, the noise brought the police reserves up from the basement, and it turns out there were hundreds of additional police who were deliberately hidden, in order to make the place seem undefended."
That is an interesting one, I have not heard or read anything like that, anywhere. You can't sell me the rest and certainly not on the murder BS. But, I would be interested reading the report, if it exists of hundreds of additional police hidden in the basement to make it look undefended.
You got a link?

Forum List

Back