I've decided to buy an electric car to do my part

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Not really
Who wants a limited range rolling fire hazard ..I mean really

There’s nothing new here, but it acts as a good reminder of just bad lithium mining is for the environment:

Electric vehicles are promoted as the solution for combating “climate change.” Governments are currently incentivizing the production of electric vehicles, while punishing the fossil fuel industry. However, lithium mining for electric vehicles is incredibly destructive to the environment, and is about as far from “green” as one could imagine. Not to mention, most of the lithium-ion batteries produced today come from China and require water-intensive mining operations that ravage natural environments throughout Australia, Argentina and Chile. The process depletes ground water, and leaves behind toxic wastewater that contaminates fields and harms wildlife. The mining process is not carbon dioxide free, either. The mining process releases 15,000 kilograms of carbon dioxide emissions for every ton of lithium that is extracted.

Co2 is not the cause of earth climate change.

Co2 either does nothing or is statistically insignificant.

How much land is near the Poles dictates earth's climate.

Greenland froze while North America thawed at the same time. How did co2 do both?

Lol....

I got my EV on sale.

005d88d6-bb5b-4740-a95b-0acedf654cc1.jpg

This is what replacing science with "the science" accomplishes.

Trillions of dollars wasted on nothing.

No breakout in hurricanes
No ocean rise
No ongoing net ice melt (which would cause ocean rise)
No warming in the atmosphere
No warming in the oceans (why there is no breakout in canes)

Global warming is the deliberate misinterpretation of the urban heat sink effect on the surface ground temp series - i.e. Measure temps in growing urban areas and blame warming just there on co2

"The science" = parroting Fauci, gore, CNN, and joy Reid

Science = truth = why Michael Robinson and wife Barack bought beachfront property on MV even though MV was hit by 180+ mph winds in 1938.....

And NO cat 5 has gotten that far north since.....

Not really
Who wants a limited range rolling fire hazard ..I mean really

There’s nothing new here, but it acts as a good reminder of just bad lithium mining is for the environment:

Electric vehicles are promoted as the solution for combating “climate change.” Governments are currently incentivizing the production of electric vehicles, while punishing the fossil fuel industry. However, lithium mining for electric vehicles is incredibly destructive to the environment, and is about as far from “green” as one could imagine. Not to mention, most of the lithium-ion batteries produced today come from China and require water-intensive mining operations that ravage natural environments throughout Australia, Argentina and Chile. The process depletes ground water, and leaves behind toxic wastewater that contaminates fields and harms wildlife. The mining process is not carbon dioxide free, either. The mining process releases 15,000 kilograms of carbon dioxide emissions for every ton of lithium that is extracted.

And what does extracting oil do to the environment?

No ocean rise

Global warming is the deliberate misinterpretation of the urban heat sink effect on the surface ground temp series - i.e. Measure temps in growing urban areas and blame warming just there on co2

Science = truth = why Michael Robinson and wife Barack bought beachfront property on MV even though MV was hit by 180+ mph winds in 1938.....

And Trump, you can't trust him since he allowed Fauci to do what he did.

And Trump, you can't trust him since he allowed Fauci to do what he did.

Who appointed Chris Wray?

Trump appointed Chris Wray and Jeff sessions to "drain the swamp."

Desantis couldn't possibly be that stooooooopid....

Sessions backed out and ran when the mighty dragon roared.

Sessions first act was to appoint Zionist fascist Robert mueller as independent counsel regarding the Russia hoax. It was as if Hillary was AG....

No ocean rise

Sea level is rising.
Ocean temperature is rising.
Air temperatures are rising.

Forum List

Back