How did this statement..."I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” raise the cost of 2 billion tires..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden guaranteed that tire prices will go up!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Murphy recently replaced all four tires on his car and was surprised by the steep cost. But this is no coincidence because of simple supply and demand said vice president of Zolman Tire, Tony Milcherska.
We’ll go and order a thousand tires and only get 250 delivered because the fill rate from the manufacturers are that short.”
Milcherska said the price of the raw materials used to make tires has also increased, including rubber compound, steel and especially petroleum products which make up about 60 percent of all US tires.

FACTS:
  • 2 billion tires made every year are made from 300 million barrels of oil.
  • 94% of roads in America use asphalt which use 1.4 Billion barrels of oil.

So how much had domestic production decreased since Biden took office?

-1.2 mbd?

Just about everything is going to go up in price because almost all of it is made using fossil fuels.
From the raw materials to the extraction to the production to the shipping relies on fossil fuels.

Put aside the idiocy of their cult like belief in the pseudo-scientific theory of AGW & it is still the dumbest idea to come from science because there is no way to maintain a modern civilization without it.

Just about everything is going to go up in price because almost all of it is made using fossil fuels.
From the raw materials to the extraction to the production to the shipping relies on fossil fuels.

Put aside the idiocy of their cult like belief in the pseudo-scientific theory of AGW & it is still the dumbest idea to come from science because there is no way to maintain a modern civilization without it.

Are we producing less oil or more oil since the start of the Biden term?

Are we exporting more oil or less oil than under the previous admin?

-1.2 mbd?
You have to be specific. You also have to use facts.
There is NON-Federal land production and the area that the President controls is the FEDERAL land production.
So here is what Biden did versus Trump did regarding Federal land leases.
Biden has signed 34 leases per month or in 2 years just 520 Federal leases.

Federal mineral estate accounted for approximately 11 percent of all oil and 9 percent of all natural gas produced in the United States.

So consequently to keep up with demand and the primary cause of gas prices increases is more reliance on non-federal land production. Consequently the average price of gas under Biden increased from the low of Trump.
Trump Biden
4 year Inflation rate: 1.93% 2 year rate 7.65% Increase in cost of living for all Americans: almost 4 times under Biden
Trump 4 year gas prices: Biden 2 Year gas prices;
Gas price start $2.45/gal Gas price start $2.42/gal
Gas price end $2.28 Gas price 09/22 $3.81
difference decreased -7% difference increased +57%

FedOil_leasesbyPresj031323.png

You have to be specific. You also have to use facts.
There is NON-Federal land production and the area that the President controls is the FEDERAL land production.
So here is what Biden did versus Trump did regarding Federal land leases.
Biden has signed 34 leases per month or in 2 years just 520 Federal leases.

Federal mineral estate accounted for approximately 11 percent of all oil and 9 percent of all natural gas produced in the United States.

So consequently to keep up with demand and the primary cause of gas prices increases is more reliance on non-federal land production. Consequently the average price of gas under Biden increased from the low of Trump.
Trump Biden
4 year Inflation rate: 1.93% 2 year rate 7.65% Increase in cost of living for all Americans: almost 4 times under Biden
Trump 4 year gas prices: Biden 2 Year gas prices;
Gas price start $2.45/gal Gas price start $2.42/gal
Gas price end $2.28 Gas price 09/22 $3.81
difference decreased -7% difference increased +57%

View attachment 765357
So he can't just not get rid of fossil fuels but he has to live with the US producing ever more fossil fuel than before?

Poor guy. Just can't buy a win.

FACTS: NO we are NOT producing more oil as the below facts indicate! The facts are:
oilproductionNOThigher031323.png

But Zibel said it's important to note the difference between new leases for drilling on public lands and existing production.
Most drilling in the U.S. takes place on state or private land, which hasn't been restricted by the administration's policies.

AGAIN... while state or private LAND production may have gone up... production on Federal land has but trickled.
Proof that Biden now admits he was halting drilling on Federal land?
Published 12:26 p.m. ET March 13, 2023 USATODAY
The Biden administration on Monday approved the controversial Willow oil project, clearing the way for one of the largest new oil and gas developments on federal land in Alaska in 20 years despite fierce opposition from environmental activists.

The move came as President Joe Biden also signaled sweeping future action to bar offshore drilling on 2.8 million acres in the Arctic Ocean in an appeal to critics who said he betrayed his commitment to fight climate change.

-1.2 mbd?
We’ve already established the record domestic production levels under Biden. The issue is why stifle or hinder record domestic production rates if they are not sufficient to impact pricing at more affordable levels and be less susceptible to price swings in the global market for foreign oil?

What other industry(s) does the government assess that since we are at record production domestically, it’s time to regulate by capping production? This makes no sense….. especially on the top commodity that our economy is so dependent.

Yes, we are producing more oil now than we were when Biden took office, this is a fact no matter how you try and spin it.
Well no shit Sherlock. The DEMPANIC!!!! caused the industry to practically shut down & oil futures actually went negative briefly.

Your side wants to wreck the bus & then claim credit when they manage to get it barely running again

Well no shit Sherlock. The DEMPANIC!!!! caused the industry to practically shut down & oil futures actually went negative briefly.

Your side wants to wreck the bus & then claim credit when they manage to get it barely running again

I am not claiming credit for anything for anyone, I am merely stating facts.

And that small act of stating fact triggers the shit out of people like you.

Which to be honest is part of the reason I do it.

I am not claiming credit for anything for anyone, I am merely stating facts.

And that small act of stating fact triggers the shit out of people like you.

Which to be honest is part of the reason I do it.
Triggered!!!
You progpanzies are so f**ing funny!!

Someone responds to your distortion of the facts, you automatically think "triggered".
Nothing to see here folks, strong emotions definitely not in charge..
Freud could do a whole chapter on your projection of inadequacies.

We're done here.
It was great making fun of you as always Tator!!!

Forum List

Back