Joe Biden said in September 06, 2019 "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

This means getting rid of over 6,000 products that affect All Americans.
Now one item that almost ALL Americans have contact with at one or more times a week:
3% of a 42 gallon barrel used to make asphalt.
19,687,287 barrels/day..365 days... 7,185,859,755 barrels per year of which 3% or 215,575,793 barrels for asphalt.
Does Joe know this? Obviously not.
But more importantly do YOU voters that voted for JOE know that Joe's guarantee means no more asphalt roads at the cost we see today.
Of the 2.6 million miles of paved roads in the U.S., over 94 percent are surfaced with asphalt.
There is approximately 18 billion tons of asphalt pavement on America's roads.
So where will the Asphalt come from? What will the price of gas be at that point!

itemsmadefrom oil.png

Now one item that almost ALL Americans have contact with at one or more times a week:
19,687,287 barrels/day..365 days... 7,185,859,755 barrels per year of which 3% or 215,575,793 barrels for asphalt.
But more importantly do YOU voters that voted for JOE know that Joe's guarantee means no more asphalt roads at the cost we see today.
Of the 2.6 million miles of paved roads in the U.S., over 94 percent are surfaced with asphalt.
So where will the Asphalt come from? What will the price of gas be at that point!

View attachment 708709

No doubt Golfing Gator or Mac1958 will show up and tell us biden didnt really mean it

He's an idiot. But nobody will hold him to that pledge like they did George Bush and his tax promise

1665523232328.png

View attachment 708709

The people he was talking to will believe anything, kind of like trumpers believe anything trump says. I'm not selling my SUVs or making them electric. I recommend, you don't either. I bet Joe owns oil stock in his portfolio, and it is doing great.

Biden would promise total nuclear disarmament and high paying jobs for everyone if that is what voters want to hear.

Forum List

Back