Joe Biden Makes Case for Reelection: ‘Elect Me. I’m in the 20th Century’

The 1960s called, they want their foreign policy back.

Your rank ignorance of how high finance, fiat currencies, and inflation work is truly astonishing.
There has been nothing but fiat currency since Nixon took us off the gold standard. I can live with it, as managed by the Fed. Would you prefer BitCoin?

It will not grow up in our lifetime, but at present, the only other path is appeasement and giving Russia and Hamas what they want. History says they will always (in our lifetime) want more and got to war to take it. I support other country's ability to choose to resist, as being far more cost effective and saving of American lives than sending our troops. You can tell me the war in Ukraine cost me 2K, but I have not been asked to pay it. Let me know when you get your bill in the mail.
We are borrowing to pay for it. Who do you think that is going to affect? You or your descendants?
And you want to talk about short sightedness? lolz

The 1960s called, they want their foreign policy back.

Your rank ignorance of how high finance, fiat currencies, and inflation work is truly astonishing.

White 6 is an old-school Cold Warrior whose purpose was to keep the Red Menace away from our shores, and I respect that.

Unfortunately he can't come to grips with the fact that the same menace is thriving here in the US, and is eating the entire country from the inside out. Particularly within his own political party.

Irrelevant to your total ignorance of how it all works.
What is your preference, and how do you see it coming about? I have Zero effect on the management of our fiat dollar. It is like my Iphone, I do not have to understand it totally (though I did make straight A's in econ in college, while other flunked and had to retake if part of their major) I simply make use of it. It is ignorant to do otherwise for me, at this point.

Those are the same people who rat fucked Joe McCarthy, who was right....The same people Ike warned us about...Also the people behind killing Kennedy.

Fuck 'em all.

How could he have not been right?

The Senator was from Wisconsin, which is also the birthplace of the Republican Party. We know what commies are, we have more than our share of them here.

:laughing0301:

I haven't met a single Dem who has a problem with Biden's constant lying. Here's another, he's been busy of late...Joe Biden, "Inflation was skyrocketing when I took office". In fact it was 1.4%. Lying Joe the Dems great hero.
If you don't want to vote for him, don't. I care not. He is no great hero of mine, simply better than the alternative in November.

What is your preference, and how do you see it coming about? I have Zero effect on the management of our fiat dollar. It is like my Iphone, I do not have to understand it totally (though I did make straight A's in econ in college, while other flunked and had to retake if part of their major) I simply make use of it. It is ignorant to do otherwise for me, at this point.
You have control over how you react to it, if you're savvy on how it all works....But your answer is to remain blissfully ignorant, and just keep staring into your Iphone.

You're exactly the kind of willfully oblivious stiff, who was gobsmacked to be told that those trains full of Jews were going to death camps.

You have control over how you react to it, if you're savvy on how it all works....But your answer is to remain blissfully ignorant, and just keep staring into your Iphone.

You're exactly the kind of willfully oblivious stiff, who was gobsmacked to be told that those trains full of Jews were going to death camps.
No. I was not alive, back then. I am not now, and never have been a Holocaust denier. Your argument is not factual or relevant, simply emotional. You should get control of your emotions, as they do not support argument and lacking truth are illogical, at best.
1712848811533.jpeg

No. I was not alive, back then. I am not now, and never have been a Holocaust denier. Your argument is not factual or relevant, simply emotional. You should get control of your emotions, as they do not support argument and lacking truth are illogical, at best.
View attachment 930593
I'm not emotional and you're still an oblivious fucking fool.

Just keep gawking at your phone....It's all good.

I'm not emotional and you're still an oblivious fucking fool.

Just keep gawking at your phone....It's all good.
Don't look at your phone. Protest against the economy and the world running on fiat currencies, all you like. Don't support it. Take all you monetary investments out today, buy gold and hide it under your bed, if that is what you think is your best interests.

Don't look at your phone. Protest against the economy and the world running on fiat currencies, all you like. Don't support it. Take all you monetary investments out today, buy gold and hide it under your bed, if that is what you think is your best interests.
You don't know, and don't want to know.

You may now return to your daily routine of unprepossessing dullardry.

A third side is always going to with one side or the other, as there are only two possible choices to every vote, unless you consider abstaining from voting. I kinda like having my two choices laid out in front of me. It simplifies everything and prevents any confusion of the issues.
That's why I specified a half dozen or so. That way, whatever legislation makes it to a vote has to consider the desires of more than one or two parties, and a Nancy Pelosi or a Harry Reid wouldn't be able to hold Congress hostage to their personal whims. Getting things done would take more than party muscle-flexing and more compromise or persuasion.

Forum List

Back