Joe Biden is the definition of a president that should be impeached and put in prison

Get him. If he broke the law, nail him. Make an example of him. I don't like politicians.

Until then, this is a farce. Sorry.
Who's going to get him, our corrupt justice system or our broken institions like the FBI, IRS, or CIA that have become part of the Democrat party? They had the goods on Hunter and Biden and the justice dept shut it down. That’s what the whistle blowers testified to. One of them was a by lifelong Democrat. keep up will ya.

Who's going to get him, our corrupt justice system or our broken institions like the FBI, IRS, or CIA that have become part of the Democrat party. They had the goods on Hunter and Biden and the justice dept shut it down. ThaTs what the whistle blowers testified to. One of them was a by lifelong Democrat. keep up will ya.
Yes, I know. Everyone is corrupt but Trumpsters, so the fact that you can't get him is someone else's fault.

I know the routine.

Never said that, you have reading comprehension problems. Joe Biden, when in positions of power, used his son as a front to receive bribes from our adversaries and enemies in exchange for changes in policy, usually against our and Our Allie’s national security. Classic high crimes and misdemeanors.
Wow... Makes you wonder if the Russians want their money back since he is supporting Ukraine so much that it Russia has been stymied and has lost something like 50,000 troops.

That bribe didn't go over too well.

LOL.

There was plenty of evidence in both Impeachment... Loads of first hand reports of people on the call...

As been said time and again... Evidence was presented to a grand jury and they recommended an indictment... There is plenty of evidence of wrongdoing...

You just want to say it is political because you supporting Trump is part of your identity, if you admit that he is criminal then you have to question your judgement over the last number of years... that means those news sources have been lying to you.
Did the Ukrainians wire 5 million each to Joe and Hunter to have a certain prosecutor removed? Or did Trump just ask for somebody to look into the corruption and money wired to the Bidens as evdejnced jn the FBI 1023?

Who's going to get him, our corrupt justice system or our broken institions like the FBI, IRS, or CIA that have become part of the Democrat party? They had the goods on Hunter and Biden and the justice dept shut it down. That’s what the whistle blowers testified to. One of them was a by lifelong Democrat. keep up will ya.
That must be frustrating. And you guys were so close too. LOL

Yes, I know. Everyone is corrupt but Trumpsters, so the fact that you can't get him is someone else's fault.

I know the routine.
The routine is your type will close your ears and follow blindly until Joe is impeached or he comes out and confesses that he’s been lying.

Did the Ukrainians wire 5 million each to Joe and Hunter to have a certain prosecutor removed? Or did Trump just ask for somebody to look into the corruption and money wired to the Bidens as evdejnced jn the FBI 1023?
It was probably 5 trillion each; through dominion servers. LOL

In small unmarked bills.

That must be frustrating. And you guys were so close too. LOL
1691990136528.jpeg

The brainwashed sheep will follow this crook right over the cliff, no amount of evidence will suffice​

RELEASED: FBI document detailing alleged $10M Biden bribery scheme: Burisma CEO said Hunter was 'stupid' but necessary to keep on board because 'his dad' could 'protect' them from 'problems'​

The FBI FD-1023 form was created on June 30, 2020 based on information from a highly-paid informant and brought to the attention of Republicans by a whistleblower.

Clear evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors:

Biden's GRANDCHILDREN and Hunter's current wife are among the 10 family members who got foreign cash through 'influence-peddling scheme', Republicans claim​

• Those who benefitted included Hunter Biden, Hallie Biden, Kathleen Buhle, Melissa Cohen Biden, James Biden and his wife Sarah
  • Also includes the grandchildren and nieces, nephews of Joe Biden
  • There is one additional unknown bank account related to a Biden that received payments

I wonder if they know that an insurrection will fire up the democrats; sort of like the Dobbs ruling did.

Anyway...full steam ahead guys. Impeach him; the Senate will never remove him... Lotsa fun.

Current President Joe Biden fits the definition a president that should be impeached and put in prison. “High crimes and misdemeanors”, including bribery, which is what his drug addicted, child rapist, white privileged son was receiving from our enemies and adversaries, in order for Joe Biden to change United States policy as our vice president and later president, against our own national interests, doesn’t get any more treasonous than this.

This.

And it seems the MSM is getting tetchy about the entire thing--both Jake Tapper and Chuck Todd sending out smoke signals over the weekend. They're gonna get rid of the Biden Crime Family.

I wonder if they know that an insurrection will fire up the democrats; sort of like the Dobbs ruling did.

Anyway...full steam ahead guys. Impeach him; the Senate will never remove him... Lotsa fun.
The Dems did their insurrection throughout the summer of 2020, they burned down peoples homes and businesses, looted, and murdered. cpurthouses and city and sate buildings were attacked and burned, all encouraged by the Dem leadership. The four hours of an out of control protect in DC doesn’t compare to what the Dems did.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

Forum List

Back