Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

Oh my god, boys, clutching at straws much?

Biden says he understands their motivation but faults the policy, itself, and you notwits expect us get our panties all in a bunch about THAT?

He said:

Your policy has been one which I fully understand -- I’m not second-guessing -- of one child per family.

He's just saying that he understands that that is their policy.

Sometimes I think the wet panty brigade has lost their mind.

Oh my god, boys, clutching at straws much?

Biden says he understands their motivation but faults the policy, itself, and you notwits expect us get our panties all in a bunch about THAT?

He said:

Your policy has been one which I fully understand -- I’m not second-guessing -- of one child per family.

I understand what you are saying, Ravi. Therefore I must be a rampant liberal.

Let the Libs defend Biden. They look almost as stupid as he does in doing so. Classic Biden the idiot...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jf17Yo7hBM]Joe Biden Screws Up During Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Biden professed to "understand" China's policy. I'm going to go on record encouraging public officials to try to understand world affairs. The only reason I see to object to Biden's comments is if they are seen as *endorsing* China's policy. In fact, he criticized it, calling it unsustainable since it is slated to lead to a poor worker-retiree ratio.

The policy is of course a bad one, leading to among other things mass infanticide. While China's large population does warrant some control I think only a voluntary family planning and education program is justified.

I have no issue with Biden acknowledging the need for such a policy....it does not mean he agrees with foirced abortion...it just means he understands their sentiments....

However....

Why does he openly express an "understanding" of China's controversial policy....

But he refuses to express ANY understanding of the controversial sentiments of The Tea Party.....which is comprised 100% of American Citizens...

He said:

I understand what you are saying, Ravi. Therefore I must be a rampant liberal.

Rampant moron is more like it.then again here you admiting conservatives dont understand much.

I see you are still struggling with basic comprehension. Have you considered enrolling in a class or something?

Just trying to help.

UPDATE:::
All is ok now...Biden backs off his statement today after negative publicity...in fact he says he "strongly opposes it".
Just another case of Biden sticking his foot in his mouth and ass at the same time.

Obama picked Biden because he was the only name on the list of "Guys in Washington DC who can make Obama look smart in comparison"

only if you belong to the teaparty...:lol:

google Keith Farnish.

ETA: here you go under Keith Farnish forced abortions and sterilizations when you google. 1700 links

NASA Global Warming Alarmist Endorses Book That Calls For Mass ...22 Jan 2010... to carry out forced abortions and mandatory sterilization procedures, ... “
Keith Farnish has it right: time has practically run out, ...
» NASA Global Warming Alarmist Endorses Book That Calls For Mass Genocide Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

Global Warming Alarmist Calls For Eco-Gulags To Re-Educate Climate ...20 Sep 2010 ... Linkola calls for forced abortions, while also adding that ...
» Global Warming Alarmist Calls For Eco-Gulags To Re-Educate Climate Deniers Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! - 71k - Cached - Similar pages

keith farnish | TheSwash.com1 Sep 2010 ... Tag Archives: keith farnish ... which called for a “planetary regime” to carry
out forced abortions and mandatory sterilization procedures, ...
theswash.com/tag/keith-farnish/ - 63k - Cached - Similar pages

PsychopathyPossibilities included forced abortions, mandatory sterilization procedures, ...
has also been promoted by author and environmentalist Keith Farnish, ...
humanity-rising.com/Psychopathy.html - 316k - Cached - Similar pages

oh and by the way this type of fucked up thinking by "greenies" has been around for eons.

Yeah so? If pushed to the extreme we would have to look into limiting population levels. Right now we dont.
That being said somepeople shouldnt have kids. ;)

YOU are the one that said "only if you belong to the tea party".

So I have to say au contraire, these maniacal enviro whackos have been preaching this shit for decades.

Bill Ayers and Bernie believed in the eradication of millions to be able to have a sustainable planet.

Ted Turner that old maniac also believes there are too many people on the planet.

My feelings are if one believes there are too many people on the planet, but all fucking means take your own life and make the world a better place.

:lol:

Most leftist here are supportors(Including some people within Obamas admin) of Chairman Mao and china's one child policies. So you think that the government should have the power to murder your baby? WOW!

Who said that? Oh that's right you. Well, if I want your opinion... I'll beat it out of you.

Most leftist here are supportors(Including some people within Obamas admin) of Chairman Mao and china's one child policies. So you think that the government should have the power to murder your baby? WOW!

Who said that? Oh that's right you. Well, if I want your opinion... I'll beat it out of you.

And when we want yours, we'll squeeze it out of that tiny mellon on top of your shoulders.

Radical lefties do love mao the way they love che (thoughtlessly), but the one-child policy was not his idea. Quite the contrary, as it turns out.

LOL @ the internet tough guy!

Yeah so? If pushed to the extreme we would have to look into limiting population levels. Right now we dont.
That being said somepeople shouldnt have kids. ;)

WOW, rights be dammed huh..

Biden never said he supported the policy. What should he have done? Walked in there like a cowboy and told them he knows better and they were idiots. He was having a dialogue and that REQUIRES respectful statements and understanding.

Seriously, Joe Biden is a friggin' asshat to the core.

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

What part of China's 'one child' policy did you need explained to you Jester?

Seriously, Joe Biden is a friggin' asshat to the core.

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

What part of China's 'one child' policy did you need explained to you Jester?

What part of what you quoted suggested such a need?

The libs love China...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM2ZoX9PCZ4]Tom Friedman, China for a Day.mov - YouTube[/ame]

The current world population is 6,775,235,700, and the current annual growth rate is 1.2%. If this modest growth rate was somehow allowed to continue indefinitely, there would be one human being for every square foot of dry land on this planet in about 1,000 years (yes, I was bored and did the math, you can check it if you'd like).

A growth rate of 1.2% causes the population to double every 58 years. That means if this growth rate continues unchecked for the next 58 years, the population will be 13.55 billion people in 2069. By 2127, the population would be 27.1 billion people. This is pretty simple mathematics, but people fail to comprehend that sustainable growth is impossible, especially when it comes to population growth.

I am not in any way endorsing China's policy, and I don't think Biden endorsed the policy either. But overpopulation will eventually become a big fucking problem, and something will eventually give, whether it's by human policy or natural policy.

Take a look at the populations of most developed countries. We don't need to panic or brutalize women and the unborn, we need to spread prosperity to as many parts of the world as possible.

Forum List

Back