Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

How many times are you stupid liberals going to ask that?

I dunno, do you have an answer? We can help you understand it if you really don't get it.

Christ, you dumbasses can't even figure out the mistake he made in legitimizing the policy before the world.
Every American President since as long as I've been alive has legitimized the Communist regime in China with wide open trade. Every time you buy a Chinese made DVD player or cell phone or laptop YOU are legitimizing it, so shut up you hypo-critcal piece of shit.
Yeah, I've seen "every American President" go there and legitimize a brutal policy, that further makes the case that the Chinese Government is the biggest violators of human rights in the world.

Maybe it is you who needs to shut the fuck up. You so called "liberal", hypocrite.

Well since Nixon.. :lol:

Didn't Pat Robertson say pretty much the same thing?

Did Pat Robertson Just Defend China's One-Child Policy? | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction
ADVERTISEMENT
Pat Robertson in deep trouble after defending China's one-child policy
The founder of the Christian Coalition and the Christian Broadcasting Network is practically being excommunicated by his colleagues in the Religious Right. The broadcaster appeared on CNN's Wolf Blitzer Reports Monday evening and was asked why he supports improved trade relations with China when the country's one-child policy in effect mandates abortions. "Well, you know, I don't agree with it," he began, presumably referring to the one-child policy. Then he continued with a lengthy defense of the policy.
But at the same time, they've got 1.2 billion people, and they don't know what to do. If every family over there was allowed to have three or four children, the population would be completely unsustainable.

He practically the George Washington of the conservative movement in this country.

:lol:

Did Pat Robertson Just Defend China's One-Child Policy? | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction
ADVERTISEMENT
The founder of the Christian Coalition and the Christian Broadcasting Network is practically being excommunicated by his colleagues in the Religious Right. The broadcaster appeared on CNN's Wolf Blitzer Reports Monday evening and was asked why he supports improved trade relations with China when the country's one-child policy in effect mandates abortions. "Well, you know, I don't agree with it," he began, presumably referring to the one-child policy. Then he continued with a lengthy defense of the policy.
But at the same time, they've got 1.2 billion people, and they don't know what to do. If every family over there was allowed to have three or four children, the population would be completely unsustainable.

He practically the George Washington of the conservative movement in this country.

What part of "I don't agree with it" and "I don't agree with the forced abortion" do you not understand you stupid fuck!!

What he's saying is that the United States has no business interferring with China's internal affairs and I agree.

Damn you idiot liberals wouldn't be honest if your lives depended on it!

Seriously, Joe Biden is a friggin' asshat to the core.

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

"He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

THat line was priceless!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A big-hit on the Nation's playgrounds, huh????

:eusa_whistle:

WOW, one line.... A series of them even....That's impressive... Do you tie your own shoes too?

ADVERTISEMENT

What part of "I don't agree with it" and "I don't agree with the forced abortion" do you not understand you stupid fuck!!

What he's saying is that the United States has no business interferring with China's internal affairs and I agree.

That's the thing with you guys. You cut out have the statement and start insulting.

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

But ol' Pat was basically advocating for China.

Deal.

China's one-child policy is due to their insane population levels. We here have never experienced such a problem yet, and if we ever do expect to find some very uncomfortable or even hardline laws come into place.

I am not agreeing with it, I am just saying why they have it and we may get there ourselves someday. Hopefully we get a better way to deal with it...

China's one-child policy is due to their insane population levels. We here have never experienced such a problem yet, and if we ever do expect to find some very uncomfortable or even hardline laws come into place.

I am not agreeing with it, I am just saying why they have it and we may get there ourselves someday. Hopefully we get a better way to deal with it...

Actually..they sort of have.

If you live in a big city..you are encouraged to have girls. That basically means you can have more then one kid.

Outside in the rural areas..there is plenty of corruption. It all comes down to money.

Who you know and who you bribe. The forced sterilization thing is getting rare.

That's the thing with you guys. You cut out have the statement and start insulting.

Deal.

I stated his case perfectly moron!

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

What part of China's 'one child' policy did you need explained to you Jester?
Not a damn fuckin' thing.

Biden said the same thing.

Deal.

I stated his case perfectly moron!

What case.

Um..

Moron. :lol:

Anyone ever dream our Representatives would be over PANDERING to a Communist country?

And here I thought all Liberal Democrats were PRO CHOICE. I think we just got a scary glimpse into the minds of them with Biden.

I see you are still struggling with basic comprehension. Have you considered enrolling in a class or something?

Just trying to help.

i can still smell your twat all the way over here. I hear there is a hurricane going up the East coast. Maybe you should swing by there, open your legs and let nature clean out the smell..

Hmm second thought i dont think a cat. 4 hurricane will do the trick.
That's funny, I was thinking the same damn thing about your mo.....

moses?

moronmobile?

molybdenum?

moshpit?

Joe is the oldest of four. Wonder what his two bros and sis think of all this?

www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/joe-biden-i-fully-understand-chinas-one-child-policy_590513.html

Is this of any surprise? Several of Obama's czars have no problem with population control and have said so.

i heard india will surpass china as the most populous country in 10-15 years.

no one-child policy.

lots of foeticide and female infanticide, though.

a telecom company tries to counter the urge to fuck with an inane ad campaign.

do not procreate, watch tv or text message or twitter or whatever.

they don't seem to know of contraception methods.

Deal.
Pat Robertson is a fuckin' douchebag.

Same as our idiotic VP is a fuckin' douchebag.

Same as the majority of liberals are fuckin' douchebags.

Forum List

Back