Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

wow this is quite hack.
China has a lot of people. So to cover that they allow you to have one child. So its either allow one child or have as many as you want, but good luck being fed anything..

Great so you rather starve people! you get your own type of "genocide"

Yes, and in America where we don't forcibly sterilize people, anymore anyways, or forcibly perform abortions; are we all starving?

Why not allow hunting of humans to thin the heard, or else they will over populate and destroy themselves.

do we have 1.3 billion people and limited resources?

The same F-ing claims have been made since the 60's. If there is one thing the environmentalist left has proven is they are consistently wrong. World famine by 1990, over population will kill us all....you really should read the founders of what you believe.

We should embrace eugenics and start thinning the heard, you are right. We should start with you and your family.

With 1.3 billion people, China faces the threat of mass starvation every time there is a crop failure. Their policy is the only logical one in this situation.

China is already projecting the same aging population/lack of replacement that most developed countries are looking at. Considering how top-heavy their population shift is going to be, it won't be pretty. The one-child policy (which was never exactly that) will be eased and eventually lifted in the next decade.

Would todays radical left authorize forced abortion as a "green" issue to protect the environment? Would otherwise intelligent Americans authorize forced abortion (in limited cases?) just to keep abortion legal? The issue ain't as obtuse as you might think.

Seriously, Joe Biden is a friggin' asshat to the core.

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

Hey... at least he didnt wish Elvis a happy birthday right? :rolleyes:

He called it unsustainable after saying he understood it. As in he understands the motivations but still thinks its bad policy. He's admitting there are good intentions there that have gone astray. I'm really quite comfortable with his meaning, even if it was a bit of a mouthful.
Problem is, he legitimized it by stating he understood it.

He should have thought before he spoke on the subject.

No question it was unartfully worded. But the Chinese understand what he means. After all, many many Chinese today criticize the One Child Policy. When I was studying Chinese at a Chinese gov't institution, I was sometimes amazed at how forthright Chinese could be about the problems in their gov't policy. It was almost like they didn't want their people to discuss it too much but they wanted foreigners to understand that the CCP knew what the problems were. I think Biden was trying to project the same maturity, respect, and frankness, but just bungled the words.

wow this is quite hack.
China has a lot of people. So to cover that they allow you to have one child. So its either allow one child or have as many as you want, but good luck being fed anything..

Yes, and in America where we don't forcibly sterilize people, anymore anyways, or forcibly perform abortions; are we all starving?

Why not allow hunting of humans to thin the heard, or else they will over populate and destroy themselves.

who is talking about world Famine? We are talking about china's policy about how they handle their population and how Biden can understand it because their is no safety net. Stop moving the goalposts in order to try to prove your point.

What i believe? you dont even know what i believe, you are just assuming based on little evidence.

What is your point exactly? You are excusing forced sterilization and abortions because of limited resources. Let's apply that logic here...wait the environmentalist left already have.

Goal posts!?!? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure what the hell you believe, but whatever it is count me out.

It was baby girls that suffered the most. :eusa_think:

If ya have to ask why... I say go do some research.

BTW, Joe Bite-me is an idiot

Would todays radical left authorize forced abortion as a "green" issue to protect the environment? Would otherwise intelligent Americans authorize forced abortion (in limited cases?) just to keep abortion legal? The issue ain't as obtuse as you might think.

only if you belong to the teaparty...:lol:

Is it possible that you are this uninformed?

Which side, left or right, would propose and champion forced sterilization? You really can't answer that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh i know how its enforced, and i really dont give a shit about china and how they handle their people.
What i care about is china building p its economy and wanting to surpass us as a world leader.

Again either way you have a genocide on your hands. You rather starve people, I rather limit how many demon spawn you can have.
You're an idiot, to the core.

and punt....you have nothing....whats it like wanting to kill people by starving them?

I like this game, i'll have to do it more often.
Like I said, you're an idiot to the core, lil' man.

You spew your mommy's talking points quite well, son.

Now, get back to the Pokemon board. The adults are having a conversation up here.

only if you belong to the teaparty...:lol:

google Keith Farnish.

ETA: here you go under Keith Farnish forced abortions and sterilizations when you google. 1700 links

NASA Global Warming Alarmist Endorses Book That Calls For Mass ...22 Jan 2010... to carry out forced abortions and mandatory sterilization procedures, ... “
Keith Farnish has it right: time has practically run out, ...
www.infowars.com/nasa-global-warming-alarmist-endorses-book-that-calls-for-mass-genocide/ - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

Global Warming Alarmist Calls For Eco-Gulags To Re-Educate Climate ...20 Sep 2010 ... Linkola calls for forced abortions, while also adding that ...
www.infowars.com/global-warming-alarmist-calls-for-eco-gulags-to-re-educate-climate-deniers/ - 71k - Cached - Similar pages

keith farnish | TheSwash.com1 Sep 2010 ... Tag Archives: keith farnish ... which called for a “planetary regime” to carry
out forced abortions and mandatory sterilization procedures, ...
theswash.com/tag/keith-farnish/ - 63k - Cached - Similar pages

PsychopathyPossibilities included forced abortions, mandatory sterilization procedures, ...
has also been promoted by author and environmentalist Keith Farnish, ...
humanity-rising.com/Psychopathy.html - 316k - Cached - Similar pages

oh and by the way this type of fucked up thinking by "greenies" has been around for eons.

Last edited:
Don't forget Obama's Science Czar Holdren was a complete believer in forced abortions and mandatory sterilizations.

We have "mass infanticide" going on in this country........It's called irresponsible, and stupid people deciding to legally murder their unborn.

Forced murder by the government is a whole different ballgame. And anybody who understands it for any reason is a friggin' idiot.......Hence, ol' Joe Biden making an ass of himself yet again.

wow this is quite hack.

I'm sure there are plenty of liberals who wouldn't mind seeing the same policy here. China now has the second largest economy in the world they spend more money controlling there people then feeding them anyway that can rationalize this has a severe mental problem or they are evil one of the two

Plenty of LIBERALS who wouldn't mind seeing the same policy here? Gimme a fuckin' break. You assholes are the ones constantly harping about the welfare moms popping out kids and the like....then bawl about the abortion rate.

BTW... to the person who mentioned infanticide? The unborn aren't infants...they are fetuses. Finally, no one is "pro-abortion". That is the typical "if you're not with us, you're against us" bullshit you always pull. I don't like abortion... it rubs me the wrong way morally. However, there's something I can do about it. Teach my kids that abortion is wrong and they shouldn't do it. However, the ultimate CHOICE is theirs... it's their body, it's their decision.

You just want to cut out the middle man, go against God's plan of "Free will" and just outlaw it completely. Stop playing God.... you do the same thing with gays, and anyone else you don't like. That's judgmentalism... something Jesus specifically preached against on many occasions. So once again...you are going against God. Worshiping money and greed is also going against God.

In short...the Tea Party movement and Christian Conservatism is not nearly the pristine movement they are pretending to be.

wow this is quite hack.

I'm sure there are plenty of liberals who wouldn't mind seeing the same policy here. China now has the second largest economy in the world they spend more money controlling there people then feeding them anyway that can rationalize this has a severe mental problem or they are evil one of the two

Plenty of LIBERALS who wouldn't mind seeing the same policy here? Gimme a fuckin' break. You assholes are the ones constantly harping about the welfare moms popping out kids and the like....then bawl about the abortion rate.

BTW... to the person who mentioned infanticide? The unborn aren't infants...they are fetuses. Finally, no one is "pro-abortion". That is the typical "if you're not with us, you're against us" bullshit you always pull. I don't like abortion... it rubs me the wrong way morally. However, there's something I can do about it. Teach my kids that abortion is wrong and they shouldn't do it. However, the ultimate CHOICE is theirs... it's their body, it's their decision.

You just want to cut out the middle man, go against God's plan of "Free will" and just outlaw it completely. Stop playing God.... you do the same thing with gays, and anyone else you don't like. That's judgmentalism... something Jesus specifically preached against on many occasions. So once again...you are going against God. Worshiping money and greed is also going against God.

In short...the Tea Party movement and Christian Conservatism is not nearly the pristine movement they are pretending to be.
Well, that was much ado about nothin'.

Got anything to add about Biden legitimizing forced abortion and sterilization?

Youi know, the topic of the thread?:eusa_whistle:

Apparently, Chinese citizens over there are not happy with him, and his standing before the microphones to legitimize their governments program for dealing with the situation. And a pretty program it's not.....Nor are US citizens of Chinese decent happy about his foot in the mouth moment.

Oh my god, boys, clutching at straws much?

Biden says he understands their motivation but faults the policy, itself, and you notwits expect us get our panties all in a bunch about THAT?

I doubt that Biden fully understands anything.

I think he fully understands how to tell what time it is. Other than that, I suspect you may be right.

However, on this occasion, I don't want to waste what little faux outrage I have on Biden's Blunder of the Week.

Most leftist here are supportors(Including some people within Obamas admin) of Chairman Mao and china's one child policies. So you think that the government should have the power to murder your baby? WOW!

I haven't seen anyone on here say anything close to that.

Forum List

Back