Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Last edited:
The WH must keep one lackey employed just to write the apologies and excuses for ol' Gaffin' Joe.....'cause it's definitely a ful time duty.

He's such a damn embarrassment to this great country.

If Rubio gets tagged for a VP run, I can't wait for the VP debates........It will not be pretty for ol' Joe!

This guy has to be one of the dumbest VPs in recent history.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogcvQ8fjIFc]Joe Biden China's One Child Policy - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Seriously, Joe Biden is a friggin' asshat to the core.

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. I'ts cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

Well the government should not be able to dictate how many children one family has--BUT I understand the premise of families not having more that they can afford to house-- feed and educate. In that instance contraceptive devices or permanently disabling the male or female that feel they have had enough children is perfectly O.K. with me.

With 1.3 billion people, China faces the threat of mass starvation every time there is a crop failure. Their policy is the only logical one in this situation.

Biden professed to "understand" China's policy. I'm going to go on record encouraging public officials to try to understand world affairs. The only reason I see to object to Biden's comments is if they are seen as *endorsing* China's policy. In fact, he criticized it, calling it unsustainable since it is slated to lead to a poor worker-retiree ratio.

The policy is of course a bad one, leading to among other things mass infanticide. While China's large population does warrant some control I think only a voluntary family planning and education program is justified.

Biden professed to "understand" China's policy. I'm going to go on record encouraging public officials to try to understand world affairs. The only reason I see to object to Biden's comments is if they are seen as *endorsing* China's policy. In fact, he criticized it, calling it unsustainable since it is slated to lead to a poor worker-retiree ratio.

The policy is of course a bad one, leading to among other things mass infanticide. While China's large population does warrant some control I think only a voluntary family planning and education program is justified.
We have "mass infanticide" going on in this country........It's called irresponsible, and stupid people deciding to legally murder their unborn.

Forced murder by the government is a whole different ballgame. And anybody who understands it for any reason is a friggin' idiot.......Hence, ol' Joe Biden making an ass of himself yet again.

Granted the vice president doesn't play with a full deck (two brain embolisms) but you can imagine what life would be like if radical democrats controlled American society without having to worry about that pesky Constitution.

We have "mass infanticide" going on in this country........It's called irresponsible, and stupid people deciding to legally murder their unborn.

Forced murder by the government is a whole different ballgame. And anybody who understands it for any reason is a friggin' idiot.......Hence, ol' Joe Biden making an ass of himself yet again.

wow this is quite hack.
China has a lot of people. So to cover that they allow you to have one child. So its either allow one child or have as many as you want, but good luck being fed anything..

Great so you rather starve people! you get your own type of "genocide"
You need to do some research on China's one child policy. Particularly in how it's enforced. There is a reason China is known as one of the biggest human rights violators in the world........It's not a pretty picture. And that is exactly why Biden stepped on his dick, yet again.

wow this is quite hack.
China has a lot of people. So to cover that they allow you to have one child. So its either allow one child or have as many as you want, but good luck being fed anything..

Yes, and in America where we don't forcibly sterilize people, anymore anyways, or forcibly perform abortions; are we all starving?

Why not allow hunting of humans to thin the heard, or else they will over populate and destroy themselves.

Last edited:

wow this is quite hack.

I'm sure there are plenty of liberals who wouldn't mind seeing the same policy here. China now has the second largest economy in the world they spend more money controlling there people then feeding them anyway that can rationalize this has a severe mental problem or they are evil one of the two

He called it unsustainable after saying he understood it. As in he understands the motivations but still thinks its bad policy. He's admitting there are good intentions there that have gone astray. I'm really quite comfortable with his meaning, even if it was a bit of a mouthful.

wow this is quite hack.

You need to do some research on China's one child policy. Particularly in how it's enforced. There is a reason China is known as one of the biggest human rights violators in the world........It's not a pretty picture. And that is exactly why Biden stepped on his dick, yet again.

oh i know how its enforced, and i really dont give a shit about china and how they handle their people.
What i care about is china building p its economy and wanting to surpass us as a world leader.

Again either way you have a genocide on your hands. You rather starve people, I rather limit how many demon spawn you can have.

Thank you so much for demonstrating what a piece of heartless shit you are.

wow this is quite hack.

oh i know how its enforced, and i really dont give a shit about china and how they handle their people.
What i care about is china building p its economy and wanting to surpass us as a world leader.

Again either way you have a genocide on your hands. You rather starve people, I rather limit how many demon spawn you can have.
You're an idiot, to the core.

He called it unsustainable after saying he understood it. As in he understands the motivations but still thinks its bad policy. He's admitting there are good intentions there that have gone astray. I'm really quite comfortable with his meaning, even if it was a bit of a mouthful.
Problem is, he legitimized it by stating he understood it.

He should have thought before he spoke on the subject.

New Topics

Forum List

Back