Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

The current world population is 6,775,235,700, and the current annual growth rate is 1.2%. If this modest growth rate was somehow allowed to continue indefinitely, there would be one human being for every square foot of dry land on this planet in about 1,000 years (yes, I was bored and did the math, you can check it if you'd like).

A growth rate of 1.2% causes the population to double every 58 years. That means if this growth rate continues unchecked for the next 58 years, the population will be 13.55 billion people in 2069. By 2127, the population would be 27.1 billion people. This is pretty simple mathematics, but people fail to comprehend that sustainable growth is impossible, especially when it comes to population growth.

I am not in any way endorsing China's policy, and I don't think Biden endorsed the policy either. But overpopulation will eventually become a big fucking problem, and something will eventually give, whether it's by human policy or natural policy.

Imagine that. A planet full of 1000 year old people.

Seriously, Joe Biden is a friggin' asshat to the core.

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

Lol, yeah and all the liberals think Sarah Palin was too stupid to be VP. :rofl:

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

What part of China's 'one child' policy did you need explained to you Jester?
Not a damn fuckin' thing.

That stupid motherfucker should have just kept his mouth shut, and not legitimized it in any way.

And it's no wonder Chinese citizens who have to deal with the enforcement of the policy, are not happy with our cartoon character of a Vice President shooting his big mouth off.

And then the stupid motherfucker starts talking about, "don't count the US out."

He's an idiot........That stupid SOB makes Dan Quayle look like a fuckin' Rhodes Scholar.

I hope whoever gets the GOP nomination picks Rubio for a VP run. Rubio will slaughter that stupid son of a bitch on all issues.

VP Biden is a well-read and intelligent individual.

Do you not understand China's one-baby policy? Shall we explain it to you? :cuckoo:

Do you not understand China's one child policy? Do you need it explained to you?

Do you not understand China's one child policy? Do you need it explained to you?
Noooooooooooo!

How many times are you stupid liberals going to ask that?

Christ, you dumbasses can't even figure out the mistake he made in legitimizing the policy before the world.

I dunno, do you have an answer? We can help you understand it if you really don't get it.

Christ, you dumbasses can't even figure out the mistake he made in legitimizing the policy before the world.
Every American President since as long as I've been alive has legitimized the Communist regime in China with wide open trade. Every time you buy a Chinese made DVD player or cell phone or laptop YOU are legitimizing it, so shut up you hypo-critcal piece of shit.

Last edited:

I dunno, do you have an answer? We can help you understand it if you really don't get it.

Every American President since as long as I've been alive has legitimized the Communist regime in China with wide open trade. Every time you buy a Chinese made DVD player or cell phone or laptop YOU are legitimizing it, so shut up you hypo-critcal piece of shit.
Yeah, I've seen "every American President" go there and legitimize a brutal policy, that further makes the case that the Chinese Government is the biggest violators of human rights in the world.

Maybe it is you who needs to shut the fuck up. You so called "liberal", hypocrite.

"He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

THat line was priceless!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

English 101

(For Wicked Jesters....and, other such illiterate-Teabaggers....)

Understand

Endorse

"He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

THat line was priceless!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A big-hit on the Nation's playgrounds, huh????

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I've seen "every American President" go there and legitimize a brutal policy, that further makes the case that the Chinese Government is the biggest violators of human rights in the world.

Maybe it is you who needs to shut the fuck up. You so called "liberal", hypocrite.

Lemme guess.......you're a big.....

....as well.....right???

handjob.gif

Every American President since as long as I've been alive has legitimized the Communist regime in China with wide open trade.
......Especially, the ones (and, their families) who've directly.....

:eusa_whistle:

LOve FREE TRADE?

Then you must learn to LOVE CHINA's repression of human rights right along with all that chacha they're selling us, folks.

Forum List

Back