Joe Biden Caught Seeking to Bus Illegals to U.S.

Biden’s budget request includes billions of dollars for processing border crossers and illegal aliens, which would result in quicker release of new arrivals into American communities.
“When you look at it, what most of the money is is money to process more illegal aliens into this country. How is that solving the problem? That’s making the problem worse.”
Wow, very sad to see a great Country go down the shitter so quick.
One terrorist attack in our nation like the Hamas attack on the villages in Israel by illegal aliens and the Democrats will lose power for a generation.

The billions of dollars that Joe Biden has given Iran will likely finance that attack.

So that means we have to open the flood gates?

I've never heard anything so stupid.
I have kind feelings toward Plymouth Rock, sir. My mother's Presbyterian ancestors landed there in or around 1619. That was 404 years ago and has nothing to do with Biden's border. I apologize if I offended you.

Why do people always talk about America like it has been destroyed? Like all of the good and great of our nation is no longer there, and like the American dream is no longer attainable. Are you people just losers or what? There are millions of us out here killing it. This is still an amazing nation, and the only one I want to live in.

Fiscal collapse (due to Deep State over-spending and corruption, waste, inefficiency) Looms large, the uncertainty of what that will cause for Americans? Is stressful for many.

Enemies of America worked with D to launch and spread virus. Thus paving the way for tens of millions Stolen votes to seize power In 2020. They won’t give up power short of armed conflict. ~38% of Nation support this takeover as if it’s entertainment? Those 38% are in bed with MSM or big tech censorship. We see the Police State right now.

Many on this board had retirement savings and see the writing on the wall. Most don’t have time to rebuild (again). Money isn’t free and doesn’t grow on trees.

on and on. Things look bad, real bad from open borders and crime.

They also committed genocide and dominated innocent indigenous people!

Haven't you heard?

BIGOT.
My mothers ancestors were European. My father's ancestors were native Americans. Trashmouth someone who has native American blood running through her veins is not my idea of a bigot.

This is a Zone 2. Haven't you read this? USMB Rules and Guidelines
Trolling is not allowed in Zone 2, buster.

That proves nothing, shit for brains.

The only way you cannot live your life is to be dead.
Shit for brains is the person that lives in America and doesn't realize how amazing it is. If you're not out there finding success then you're not actually looking.

Shit for brains is the person that lives in America and doesn't realize how amazing it is. If you're not out there finding success then you're not actually looking.
Living in American doesn't alter the fact that prog morons like you have destroyed it.

Maybe for your broke directionless ass. I'm out here living my life.
That’s because you’re not Jewish and being told to hide in your house so the pro-PalestinIans don’t attack you.

I myself am taking a ride downtown in the subway tomorrow and have been warned not to wear my Jewish star necklace. And we now have a hired guard for every Jewish event at my synagogue.

This is NOT the America I grew up in.

good for you and your selfish butt buddies. Tell it to the guy down the street with four young children. Tell him what you created and leave for his kids.
Or the elderly in assisted living homes who have watched their lifetime savings evaporate. Now what?

Or the retiree in his early 70s, who had enough to last for 25 years, seeing his savings evaporate. Too old to get a job.

With Biden open borders, About one out of three asylum seekers and refugees experience high rates of depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)9. However, systematic reviews show that prevalence estimates of mental health disorders Page 3 psychiatry.org 3 for this population vary widely from 20% to 80%10,11 specifically. They cannot work and they are in my back yard , not BIdens. Not to mention those with physical disabilities. By the end of Biden's term we will all be refugees. And the country will be broke.

" Sanctimonious Sacrosancts Led By Communists And Globalists "

* Good Luck With That *

America cannot withstand another 4 years with the Democrat Regime in power.
The rino members are not getting a single vote from this republican until they rectify the traitorous positions against principles for us republic , as per promotion of its abortion anti-choice stupidity .

" Sanctimonious Sacrosancts Led By Communists And Globalists "

* Good Luck With That *

The rino members are not getting a single vote from this republican until they rectify the traitorous positions against principles for us republic , as per promotion of its abortion anti-choice stupidity .

So you’re saying you’d rather vote for Mid-Stage Dementia or Affirmative Action Cackles instead of Trump?

" Demented Bozos Not Making It With Mine "

* Not Voting For Abortion Anti-Choice Psychopaths *

So you’re saying you’d rather vote for Mid-Stage Dementia or Affirmative Action Cackles instead of Trump?
The abortion anti-choice trope caused the immigration issues by ignoring foundational principles of us republic and by focusing on dumbfounded sedition of us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments .

Forum List

Back