Joe Biden Believes America is a Nation of Immigrants

Is it really that simple for you? The ole’...”they’re just trying to make a better life for themselves” bullshit?
Do you forget they’re making a better life for themselves as your fellow countrymen compromise their own quality of life?
Yep it is- I live down here- I've yet to meet anyone whose quality of life has been compromised by somebody doing their yard work for them- or selling tacos on the side of the road- or building their houses- or paving their roads- or opening e new restaurant- or cleaning motel rooms-

Are you serious?

This whole nation was built by immigrants. Literally everyone here except Native Americans is either from an immigrant family or immigrants themselves.

You homeschooled conservitards all need to be wearing around dunce caps.
I have absolutely no connection to anything out side of America lol this country was built by Americans you idiot haha
You are even more wrong than usual.

That's pretty impressive, when you look at it the right right way.
Sorry buddy I will give you a history lesson, settlers built America, not Europe lol I am a descendent of the settlers.. get a education before you post again
And what are settlers if not immigrants you uneducated hick.

Crap on a crutch you people are dumb.
You can’t immigrate to land not owned by anybody lol we settle upon land unoccupied by civilized people.. we are settlers not immigrants
Dude, immigrate just means you moved. You could go live on the Moon and it would still be immigrating.

I'm getting tired of saying this but "crap on a crutch you people are dumb".

... instead of a nation of Americans. As all know by now, he has a screw loose.

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

The summary of Biden's proposal:
- Increase the number of refugees we welcome into the country
- Double the number of immigration judges, court staff, and interpreters
- Protect Dreamers and their families
- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Push to repeal extreme, anti-immigrant state laws
- Reassert America’s Commitment to Asylum-Seekers and Refugees
(You wish he had the same commitment to Americans).
- Restore and defend the naturalization process for green card holders
- Restore asylum eligibility for domestic violence survivors
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President
Immigrants are not the problem. Illegals are.
Tell that to Trump, please.

I have absolutely no connection to anything out side of America lol this country was built by Americans you idiot haha

Sorry buddy I will give you a history lesson, settlers built America, not Europe lol I am a descendent of the settlers.. get a education before you post again

You can’t immigrate to land not owned by anybody lol we settle upon land unoccupied by civilized people.. we are settlers not immigrants
Dude, immigrate just means you moved. You could go live on the Moon and it would still be immigrating.

So then, every nation in the world is a nation of immigrants. And of course, that means, every nation must have open borders, for otherwise they would not be a nation of immigrants.

Only a leftist can fall to this level of stupidity.

No, we as a nation of AMERICANS can actually reject unlimited immigration.

And so weren’t Indians you dumb fuck lol

Can you imagine democrats during the signing of the declaration of independence? I’m not independent I’m an immigrant I’m from Europe,, i’m technically not American I am the world lol IDIOTS!

we really don’t belong in America, so I’m not going to sign this haha

Can you imagine democrats during the signing of the declaration of independence? I’m not independent I’m an immigrant I’m from Europe,, i’m technically not American I am the world lol IDIOTS!

If they are all immigrants, maybe we can start deporting them for misdemeanors?

candycorn what is your nation of origin as an immigrant, where do we deport you if need be?

Damn you kids are dumb.
This from an acolyte of MMGW- LOL
Oh come on. First you idjits say "the children of immigrants are not immigrants" and two posts later your morons wanna claim the native Americans are immigrants?

You are dumb. All of you.
Wow, you really are that stupid.

Once someone is born on this soil, they become native Americans. That is the entire argument of the left for the DACA. You can't even keep your intellectual philosophy straight.

Tell us how native Americans came to occupy North and South America. It's in all the history books.

criminal invaders and America’s right to sovereignty all thanks to your FEELZ.
The US gov't doesn't acknowledge sovereignty- we can start there- my feeling has nothing to do with it- that's your emotion letting your mouth overload your brain- projection is what it's called- my arguments are sound- ALL men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- Liberty and Justice for ALL- there are no emotional caveats- Truth is constant-
Clearly, all men are not created equal and what rights they have are defined by law. This has always been true everywhere and always will be. America's immigration laws have changed as America has changed from a vast underpopulated land that needed people to settle it and workers for its growing industries to today's economy that no longer needs unskilled or low skilled workers from other countries. America's immigration laws were never fashioned to suit the needs of foreigners but always to suit the needs of the US economy, and Biden's sentimentality should be seen as an insult to any intelligent American.

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President

Post of the day!
Fuck you Gator. All you do is troll. Your next intelligent post will be your first. There was zero wrong with my post. It is accurate.

Which is why I called it the post of the day...because I agreed with it.

Damn son, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Have some coffee and a chill pill.
My bad

His wife is an immigrant he knows. You don’t.

Are you serious?

This whole nation was built by immigrants. Literally everyone here except Native Americans is either from an immigrant family or immigrants themselves.

This is total bullshit. America was conquered by settlers from Europe. They were not immigrants.

Now your house on the other hand, that may be a house built by immigrants. I think the house of immigrants needs some more immigrants in it, preferable illegal.

im·mi·grate
/ˈiməˌɡrāt/

verb
North American
verb: immigrate; 3rd person present: immigrates; past tense: immigrated; past participle: immigrated; gerund or present participle: immigrating
come to live permanently in a foreign country.

those ST

candycorn what is your nation of origin as an immigrant, where do we deport you if need be?

having spent some time investigating this I have discovered that 99% of all trump voters (conservative christian republicans who want a civil war so they can kill everyone who isn't a conservative christian republican) are ALL the children of people who immigrated here since the late 1880's!

and 99% of all sane and rational and decent people (whom conservatives want to kill) are the descendants of the original settlers and revolutionists who created this nation!

He had attempted to cut immigration every chance he gets. He has cut back radically on allowing in refugees, which he has more control over.
So, regardless of where his wives came from, he seems to have a problem with them.

He had attempted to cut immigration every chance he gets. He has cut back radically on allowing in refugees, which he has more control over.
So, regardless of where his wives came from, he seems to have a problem with them.
He has? I disagree. He wants immigrants to come in fairly not because they have close proximity to our borders. Seems fair to me. My ancestors came from Eastern Europe because it was a more fair process.

You live in the woods in Maine lol don’t tell me about who I have to live around lol

Are you serious?

This is total bullshit. America was conquered by settlers from Europe. They were not immigrants.

Now your house on the other hand, that may be a house built by immigrants. I think the house of immigrants needs some more immigrants in it, preferable illegal.

im·mi·grate
/ˈiməˌɡrāt/

verb
North American
verb: immigrate; 3rd person present: immigrates; past tense: immigrated; past participle: immigrated; gerund or present participle: immigrating
come to live permanently in a foreign country.

those ST

having spent some time investigating this I have discovered that 99% of all trump voters (conservative christian republicans who want a civil war so they can kill everyone who isn't a conservative christian republican) are ALL the children of people who immigrated here since the late 1880's!

and 99% of all sane and rational and decent people (whom conservatives want to kill) are the descendants of the original settlers and revolutionists who created this nation!

So all that immigration worked great for the revolutionaries. And now... they want more?

You sure have a great point, pulled right out of your ass.

You live in the woods in Maine lol don’t tell me about who I have to live around lol
I thought she was from KY. Maine makes more sense. As she is a fruit loop Leftist.

Forum List

Back