Joe Biden Believes America is a Nation of Immigrants

His wife is an immigrant he knows. You don’t.
He had attempted to cut immigration every chance he gets. He has cut back radically on allowing in refugees, which he has more control over.
So, regardless of where his wives came from, he seems to have a problem with them.
Were you better informed, or perhaps just more honest, you would know that Trump's immigration policy is identical to the policy the Democrats embraced in Schumer's 2013 bill, S 744. Both the Democrats and Trump wanted immigration to be based on merit, that is those who had the most to contribute to America in talent or skills should be given crack at immigration and only those who could provide something positive should be allowed in. In her 2015 book, Hard Choices, Hillary lamented that Schumer's bill had not become law, so when you voted for her in 2016, you were voting for Trump's immigration policy.
How has Trump managed to "enact" it without Congress passing it? I am pretty sure I would have heard about it.
I have nothing against merit based immigration policy if that is what our country needs. What I was pointing out with that post was that Trump's issue is NOT just with illegal immigrants. As you just pointed out.
So you have no problem with Trump's immigration policy, which is just like the Democrats' immigration policy before Trump became President, so what are you complaining about?
So the Dems had nothing in there about the DACA kids? Are you SURE it eliminated chain migration, etc.? Just asking.
In his 2018 Sotu address, the President offered to provide a path to citizenship not only for the DACA people but for another million more who came to the US illegally as minors if the Democrats would agree to pass funding for the fence, which they wanted in 2013, but the Dems refused to respond. The argument behind it was that if illegal immigration could be stemmed, laxer regulations for illegals who had been here for a long time would be possible, but as long as illegals continued to stream across the border in large numbers, it was incumbent upon the government to strictly enforce existing laws and deport as many as possible. The only response the Democrats gave was to oppose anything the President proposed.

It is a lie to say the Democrats don't presently support open borders, since they have opposed anything that might provide border security.

He had attempted to cut immigration every chance he gets. He has cut back radically on allowing in refugees, which he has more control over.
So, regardless of where his wives came from, he seems to have a problem with them.
Were you better informed, or perhaps just more honest, you would know that Trump's immigration policy is identical to the policy the Democrats embraced in Schumer's 2013 bill, S 744. Both the Democrats and Trump wanted immigration to be based on merit, that is those who had the most to contribute to America in talent or skills should be given crack at immigration and only those who could provide something positive should be allowed in. In her 2015 book, Hard Choices, Hillary lamented that Schumer's bill had not become law, so when you voted for her in 2016, you were voting for Trump's immigration policy.
How has Trump managed to "enact" it without Congress passing it? I am pretty sure I would have heard about it.
I have nothing against merit based immigration policy if that is what our country needs. What I was pointing out with that post was that Trump's issue is NOT just with illegal immigrants. As you just pointed out.
So you have no problem with Trump's immigration policy, which is just like the Democrats' immigration policy before Trump became President, so what are you complaining about?
So the Dems had nothing in there about the DACA kids? Are you SURE it eliminated chain migration, etc.? Just asking.
In his 2018 Sotu address, the President offered to provide a path to citizenship not only for the DACA people but for another million more who came to the US illegally as minors if the Democrats would agree to pass funding for the fence, which they wanted in 2013, but the Dems refused to respond. The argument behind it was that if illegal immigration could be stemmed, laxer regulations for illegals who had been here for a long time would be possible, but as long as illegals continued to stream across the border in large numbers, it was incumbent upon the government to strictly enforce existing laws and deport as many as possible. The only response the Democrats gave was to oppose anything the President proposed.

It is a lie to say the Democrats don't presently support open borders, since they have opposed anything that might provide border security.
No, in their first round the Democrats offered a few billion for the Wall, but Trump refused the offer because they wouldn't include omitting the immigration "lottery" and "chain migration." If he wanted the Wall, he should have taken it and not been greedy.

No, in their first round the Democrats offered a few billion for the Wall, but Trump refused the offer because they wouldn't include omitting the immigration "lottery" and "chain migration." If he wanted the Wall, he should have taken it and not been greedy.

Or maybe he should wait couple years, win again, and then have full 50 billion dollars for a BIG wall AND deport the illegals instead of giving them voting rights in America?

Or maybe he should wait couple years, win again, and then have full 50 billion dollars for a BIG wall AND deport the illegals instead of giving them voting rights in America?
We'll see, I guess.

... instead of a nation of Americans. As all know by now, he has a screw loose.

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

The summary of Biden's proposal:
- Increase the number of refugees we welcome into the country
- Double the number of immigration judges, court staff, and interpreters
- Protect Dreamers and their families
- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Push to repeal extreme, anti-immigrant state laws
- Reassert America’s Commitment to Asylum-Seekers and Refugees
(You wish he had the same commitment to Americans).
- Restore and defend the naturalization process for green card holders
- Restore asylum eligibility for domestic violence survivors
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President
We can be both

Can you imagine democrats during the signing of the declaration of independence? I’m not independent I’m an immigrant I’m from Europe,, i’m technically not American I am the world lol IDIOTS!

we really don’t belong in America, so I’m not going to sign this haha

If they are all immigrants, maybe we can start deporting them for misdemeanors?

candycorn what is your nation of origin as an immigrant, where do we deport you if need be?

you are world class stupid.

Can you imagine democrats during the signing of the declaration of independence? I’m not independent I’m an immigrant I’m from Europe,, i’m technically not American I am the world lol IDIOTS!

we really don’t belong in America, so I’m not going to sign this haha

If they are all immigrants, maybe we can start deporting them for misdemeanors?

candycorn what is your nation of origin as an immigrant, where do we deport you if need be?

you are world class stupid.

So you aren't an immigrant? Then you can't be an American, this is a nation of immigrants. We need to deport you anyway, then. I heard North Korea accepts anyone so say hello to your new nationality.

OR...maybe the Mexicrats should have done what's best for good, real Americans and not whats best for Mexico's people...huh?
Did that thought completely escape you...why?

OR...maybe the Mexicrats should have done what's best for good, real Americans and not whats best for Mexico's people...huh?
THE DEMS OFFERED TO FUND THE WALL, GENIUS! How does that "help" Mexico?

THE DEMS OFFERED TO FUND THE WALL, GENIUS! How does that "help" Mexico?

"they wouldn't include omitting the immigration "lottery" and "chain migration."
Your own words 10 seconds ago...Pay attention, stay focused Old Lady / Ten Second Tom.

Trump is a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a xenophobe and a religious bigot. Biden's campaign is the strongest to defeat him because it is rooted in human solidarity.

Damn you kids are dumb.
This from an acolyte of MMGW- LOL
Oh come on. First you idjits say "the children of immigrants are not immigrants" and two posts later your morons wanna claim the native Americans are immigrants?

You are dumb. All of you.
Wow, you really are that stupid.

Once someone is born on this soil, they become native Americans. That is the entire argument of the left for the DACA. You can't even keep your intellectual philosophy straight.

Tell us how native Americans came to occupy North and South America. It's in all the history books.
Lol, ask the native Americans if that's true.

... instead of a nation of Americans. As all know by now, he has a screw loose.

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

The summary of Biden's proposal:
- Increase the number of refugees we welcome into the country
- Double the number of immigration judges, court staff, and interpreters
- Protect Dreamers and their families
- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Push to repeal extreme, anti-immigrant state laws
- Reassert America’s Commitment to Asylum-Seekers and Refugees
(You wish he had the same commitment to Americans).
- Restore and defend the naturalization process for green card holders
- Restore asylum eligibility for domestic violence survivors
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President
We are a nation of immigrants.

Damn you kids are dumb.
This from an acolyte of MMGW- LOL
Oh come on. First you idjits say "the children of immigrants are not immigrants" and two posts later your morons wanna claim the native Americans are immigrants?

You are dumb. All of you.
Wow, you really are that stupid.

Once someone is born on this soil, they become native Americans. That is the entire argument of the left for the DACA. You can't even keep your intellectual philosophy straight.

Tell us how native Americans came to occupy North and South America. It's in all the history books.
Lol, ask the native Americans if that's true.
I've not heard any Native Americans dispute the history of how they came to the North American continent.

BS The Dems never offered anything. They simply refused to respond to Trump's offer.

BS The Dems never offered anything. They simply refused to respond to Trump's offer.

Well... they did offer free shit to illegals.

Forum List

Back