Joe Biden Believes America is a Nation of Immigrants

... instead of a nation of Americans. As all know by now, he has a screw loose.

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

The summary of Biden's proposal:
- Increase the number of refugees we welcome into the country
- Double the number of immigration judges, court staff, and interpreters
- Protect Dreamers and their families
- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Push to repeal extreme, anti-immigrant state laws
- Reassert America’s Commitment to Asylum-Seekers and Refugees
(You wish he had the same commitment to Americans).
- Restore and defend the naturalization process for green card holders
- Restore asylum eligibility for domestic violence survivors
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President
Are you serious?

This whole nation was built by immigrants. Literally everyone here except Native Americans is either from an immigrant family or immigrants themselves.

You homeschooled conservitards all need to be wearing around dunce caps.

This is total bullshit. America was conquered by settlers from Europe. They were not immigrants.

Now your house on the other hand, that may be a house built by immigrants. I think the house of immigrants needs some more immigrants in it, preferable illegal.

I guess you have never seen or heard of this thing...

topic-statue-of-liberty-gettyimages-960610006-feature.jpg
Yes, but it didnt tell the immigrants to come here and suck of the government teat, by taking welfare or other FREE stuff, you had to fucking work. You are such an imbecile.

Never said it did.

You really should not post when you are drunk, it makes you look even more stupid than normal.
You shouldn't ever post when you are stupid, but that is all the time...if you know what I mean...

He has published his stance on immigration on his issues page. It is a pages long wall of text that resembles a rampage of a crazy person. Here are some of the highlights, notice that even the sacred cow of Obama's presidency is not left unscathed on the tirade.

"Trump has waged an unrelenting assault on our values and our history as a nation of immigrants."

"Joe Biden understands the pain felt by every family across the U.S. that has had a loved one removed from the country, including under the Obama-Biden Administration, and he believes we must do better to uphold our laws humanely and preserve the dignity of immigrant families, refugees, and asylum-seekers."

- Create a roadmap to citizenship for the nearly 11 million people who have been living in and strengthening our country for years
- Ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel abide by professional standards

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President
Are you serious?

This whole nation was built by immigrants. Literally everyone here except Native Americans is either from an immigrant family or immigrants themselves.

I have absolutely no connection to anything out side of America lol this country was built by Americans you idiot haha
You are even more wrong than usual.

That's pretty impressive, when you look at it the right right way.
Sorry buddy I will give you a history lesson, settlers built America, not Europe lol I am a descendent of the settlers.. get a education before you post again

Are you serious?

I have absolutely no connection to anything out side of America lol this country was built by Americans you idiot haha

Sorry buddy I will give you a history lesson, settlers built America, not Europe lol I am a descendent of the settlers.. get a education before you post again
And what are settlers if not immigrants you uneducated hick.

Crap on a crutch you people are dumb.

Are you serious?

And what are settlers if not immigrants you uneducated hick.

Crap on a crutch you people are dumb.
You can’t immigrate to land not owned by anybody lol we settle upon land unoccupied by civilized people.. we are settlers not immigrants

What does that statue mean to you?
Does it mean that Americans are obligated to allow themselves to be overrun by “immigrants”?

Golfing Gator is a libertarian. That means a belief in letting in unlimited amount of people who hate his freedoms.

Golfing Gator is a unique guy, because he at least has the IQ to figure this out but rather lies to himself. That is what gammas do.

It’s downright bizarre how seemingly intelligent people can be so controlled by their emotions and the FEELZ.

Wow, this from the guy totally controlled by his hate

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

But then again, you are not a seemingly intelligent person...so I guess it does not apply to you.

My hatred for wetbacks is easily justified....your emotional FEELZ is rooted in your LefTard-ism, PC programming and plain ignorance.
One does not have to be intelligent to see this in total clarity.

I do not do much of anything based upon emotions, least of all base my views or my post in this forum.

You are projecting too much.

You can’t immigrate to land not owned by anybody lol we settle upon land unoccupied by civilized people.. we are settlers not immigrants

That is the stupidest thing you have every posted....and that is pretty high bar.

Are you serious?

This is total bullshit. America was conquered by settlers from Europe. They were not immigrants.

Now your house on the other hand, that may be a house built by immigrants. I think the house of immigrants needs some more immigrants in it, preferable illegal.

Yes, but it didnt tell the immigrants to come here and suck of the government teat, by taking welfare or other FREE stuff, you had to fucking work. You are such an imbecile.

Never said it did.

You really should not post when you are drunk, it makes you look even more stupid than normal.
You shouldn't ever post when you are stupid, but that is all the time...if you know what I mean...

weak-effort-but.jpg

you are the one who is bonkers and doesn't live in reality.... of COURSE we are a Nation built on immigrants.... a melting pot of people from ancestors that came from around the world.

https://www.amazon.com/Nation-Immigrants-John-F-Kennedy/dp/0061447544&tag=ff0d01-20

https://www.sss.ias.edu/files/papers/paper38.pdf

A Nation of Immigrants | AMERICAN HERITAGE

Your home is the house of immigrants.

This nation the nation of Americans.

Understand the difference. The only nation of immigrants that I know of is Israel. They should let in all the Muslims to celebrate their nation of immigrants status.
well, you'd be wrong!

for two hundred plus years we have been known as a Nation of Immigrants... we were taught such in elementary schools, even 50 years ago...

YOU are the one trying to change the well used term, in to something UGLY....

grow up!

That is the stupidest thing you have every posted....and that is pretty high bar.
Oh boy lol we have a sympathizer of fucking animals are used to run around fires and never Used the wheel lol

might as well give cows sanctuary lol

you are the one who is bonkers and doesn't live in reality.... of COURSE we are a Nation built on immigrants.... a melting pot of people from ancestors that came from around the world.

https://www.amazon.com/Nation-Immigrants-John-F-Kennedy/dp/0061447544&tag=ff0d01-20

Understand the difference. The only nation of immigrants that I know of is Israel. They should let in all the Muslims to celebrate their nation of immigrants status.
well, you'd be wrong!

for two hundred plus years we have been known as a Nation of Immigrants... we were taught such in elementary schools, even 50 years ago...

grow up!

I could care less what Marxists that indoctrinated you told you.

Not a nation of immigrants.

Oh boy lol we have a sympathizer of fucking animals are used to run around fires and never Used the wheel lol

Congrats...just when I thought your post could not get any more stupid...you prove me wrong!

well, you'd be wrong!

grow up!
I’m at no immigration, to be a immigrant I wold neespmw type of come out out side of am

well, you'd be wrong!

grow up!
i am? I know of no connection out side of America.. wtf are you smoking

Congrats...just when I thought your post could not get any more stupid...you prove me wrong!
Well there it is back to back subsidence post from you lol .. did you have something to say besides I think you’re wrong Bad man lol

criminal invaders and America’s right to sovereignty all thanks to your FEELZ.
The US gov't doesn't acknowledge sovereignty- we can start there- my feeling has nothing to do with it- that's your emotion letting your mouth overload your brain- projection is what it's called- my arguments are sound- ALL men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- Liberty and Justice for ALL- there are no emotional caveats- Truth is constant-

Good job bud...is this how you wetback lovers stay ignorant to what’s happening right before your eyes?
Pejorative terms are weak- I see people, many of whom can't speak much English, swing a weed eater from can to can't 6 days a week- that's "happening right before my eyes"- and please, let's not get into a tit for tat about criminal activity-

criminal invaders and America’s right to sovereignty all thanks to your FEELZ.
The US gov't doesn't acknowledge sovereignty- we can start there- my feeling has nothing to do with it- that's your emotion letting your mouth overload your brain- projection is what it's called- my arguments are sound- ALL men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- Liberty and Justice for ALL- there are no emotional caveats- Truth is constant-

Cool...then you must believe that women and children are not extended those same “rights”....Right?

Forum List

Back