Jobs Report Out

1646605833451.png

Feb Jobs Report

almost 700,000 jobs created and unemployment drops to 3.8%

Republicans can scream all they want but the economy is doing well

Way to go Joe
Let's say I own a business. I lay off 200 staff. 6 months later, I rehire all 200. Did I create new jobs? Did I expand my business? Let's get real people! Stop getting fooled by Biden Math. It's worse than Bidenese Language:

Let's say I own a business. I lay off 200 staff. 6 months later, I rehire all 200. Did I create new jobs? Did I expand my business? Let's get real people! Stop getting fooled by Biden Math. It's worse than Bidenese Language:

You said, "new," he didn't.

You said, "new," he didn't.
Just saw a gas station with $6/gal gas. I asked someone today who works for a drain cleaning service how inflation is affecting the business. He said they have already had to raise prices. I know why Democrats like this. When we pay more for goods and services, we pay more taxes without raising the income and capital gains taxes. Biden is going in the back door to get money for his BBB bull crap. But, we are on to him.

Just saw a gas station with $6/gal gas. I asked someone today who works for a drain cleaning service how inflation is affecting the business. He said they have already had to raise prices. I know why Democrats like this. When we pay more for goods and services, we pay more taxes without raising the income and capital gains taxes. Biden is going in the back door to get money for his BBB bull crap. But, we are on to him.
Thank You asshole Putin

Forum List

Back