Jobs Report Out

1. Still short by 1.14 million vs pre-Covid.
2. Wages flat in the face of sky high inflation.
3. Leisure and hospitality led job gains, adding 179,000 wow those are some awesome high paying jobs (sarcasm)
4. Real unemployment edges up.
5. Inflation running at their highest levels since the early 1980s stagflation
6. FAKE progress...Congress has pumped more than $5 trillion in stimulus into the economy while the Fed has kept benchmark borrowing rates anchored near zero and injected nearly $5 trillion into the economy through asset purchases.
Your BDS tears are flowing heavy today.
Not sure you understood what he stated. Because of the rise in inflation, the wage increase is being negated
So has does that ^^^^^^ equate to "The economy is failing under biden."

I make more thus I spend more.
Sounds like a healthy economy.

Brainless Babbling Biden jobs being added to CHINA's workforce DOES NOT COUNT!!

The fake and phony reports those gov't offices shove out are a laugh riot anyway.
They push out the Dems propaganda numbers, not REAL numbers.
Sooooooooo...

Were they also lies when Trump's economy was zooming?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Love trapping the fools in their own rhetoric.

Thats awesome! While half the country has to turn into fuckin vegetarians because they cant afford meat...
Asshole.
First, that's a good thing eating less meat.
and
second, take it up with the meat industry.

Feb Jobs Report

almost 700,000 jobs created and unemployment drops to 3.8%

Republicans can scream all they want but the economy is doing well

Way to go Joe
1646427447102.png

Less people are working. Unemployment rate only considers who is actively looking.

Biden is really showing how great of a president he is.
He might be one of the all time greats when his term is up.

Biden has United the World, Europe, NATO against Russia, while Trump divided Europe, weakened NATO, allied with Russia (called the trash moron Putin smart), and Trumpers chant "He's my Czar" !

Today Another Biden Blast coming from the Big Mega Biden Booming Jobs report this morning.

+678k !!! What a mega blast of Jobs brought to us by Biden and the Booming Biden economy, the best economy since Bill Clinton.

Biden has given us the best economy of the 21st century with booming GDP growth and booming jobs growth. Biden has conquered foreign policy, uniting the world and undoing all the damage Trump did to NATO and our European alliance.

Trumpers are ill right now. Trumpers are squirming right now, Trumpers are flailing right now. America is booming and Trumpers hate it. Trumpers are rooting for the economy to crash like it did under Bush and Trump, but it is mega booming like it did under Clinton. Trumpers are rooting for Putin (He's my czar!), as Trump has even proclaimed Putin smart, when he looks incredible stupid.

Biden is better than Trump in everyway, as trump has just proclaimed Putin smart as Putin is literally imploding before out eyes and the Biden economy is booming like never before.

Biden is really showing how great of a president he is.
He might be one of the all time greats when his term is up.

Biden has United the World, Europe, NATO against Russia, while Trump divided Europe, weakened NATO, allied with Russia (called the trash moron Putin smart), and Trumpers chant "He's my Czar" !

Today Another Biden Blast coming from the Big Mega Biden Booming Jobs report this morning.

+678k !!! What a mega blast of Jobs brought to us by Biden and the Booming Biden economy, the best economy since Bill Clinton.

Biden has given us the best economy of the 21st century with booming GDP growth and booming jobs growth. Biden has conquered foreign policy, uniting the world and undoing all the damage Trump did to NATO and our European alliance.

Trumpers are ill right now. Trumpers are squirming right now, Trumpers are flailing right now. America is booming and Trumpers hate it. Trumpers are rooting for the economy to crash like it did under Bush and Trump, but it is mega booming like it did under Clinton. Trumpers are rooting for Putin (He's my czar!), as Trump has even proclaimed Putin smart, when he looks incredible stupid.

Biden is better than Trump in everyway, as trump has just proclaimed Putin smart as Putin is literally imploding before out eyes and the Biden economy is booming like never before.

when is the uniter going to unite the country?.....

Forum List

Back