Jobs report June 1

So, now the numbers are good. But Trump said threy are 90% fake? WTF Trumpettes.
I voted for Hillary. I'm a left-leaning independent.

This is my profession, and I take it seriously.

Try this partisan shit on someone else, thanks.

Trump 2020?
Doubtful, but we'll see. The bottom line is results.

Good question, though!
He seems to be doing pretty well so far...a few stumbles...but all in all, the successes are outweighing the failures. Midterms will tell the tale I suspect. The media is doing their level best to shape public perception...but if 2016 is any indication...their power to persuade is nearly non-existent.

So, now the numbers are good. But Trump said threy are 90% fake? WTF Trumpettes.
I voted for Hillary. I'm a left-leaning independent.

This is my profession, and I take it seriously.

Try this partisan shit on someone else, thanks.

Trump 2020?
Doubtful, but we'll see. The bottom line is results.

Good question, though!
He seems to be doing pretty well so far...a few stumbles...but all in all, the successes are outweighing the failures. Midterms will tell the tale I suspect. The media is doing their level best to shape public perception...but if 2016 is any indication...their power to persuade is nearly non-existent.
I'm really bad at predicting this stuff. It's likely that the economy will be in pretty good shape or better this November, so the "blue wave" has probably slowed a bit. 2020, though, is a long way off. Plus he's such a wild card that there's just no way to know. Never a dull moment, THAT'S for DAMN sure.

:laugh:

Trump just borrowed 1.5 trillion & pumped it into the economy. That will boost the economy temporarily at the expense of future generations.

With the party of " OMG OMG OMG the debt!! The Debt!!!!" forgive a near trillion dollar deficit?

that is before the tariff thing takes a toll. Has Trump actually enacted any tariff that is in place or is it just market manipulation & duping his feeble minded base?

Forum List

Back