*JOBS numbers- LIE-Missing ONE LARGE state*

No surprise here. Rush told us a year ago the unemployment rate would, suddenly, be below 8% a month or so before the election. And he certainly wasn't implying it would be due to a better economy.

I very much hope this isn't true. The thought that an administration can manipulate critical data like this scares the livin' shit out of me, seriously.

It's not. I just watched a news story that explained what happened and that President Obama not only had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't be possible.

Just anther rw lie.

Sent from my iPad.

I very much hope this isn't true. The thought that an administration can manipulate critical data like this scares the livin' shit out of me, seriously.

It's not. I just watched a news story that explained what happened and that President Obama not only had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't be possible.

Just anther rw lie.

Sent from my iPad.

Oh really??All of you liberals DEMANDING links which have been provided and here you come with no links, no name of the News Organization.. JUST, " I said so.":lol::lol:

Just anther rw lie.

Sent from my iPad.

Oh really??All of you liberals DEMANDING links which have been provided and here you come with no links, no name of the News Organization.. JUST, " I said so.":lol::lol:

their king is false and they know it.....Now they are trying to show they were not the idiots we always knew them to be.

So we are now establishing that all conservatives on USMB will accept as FACT anything reported on a blog,

from an anonymous source, without any confirmation from the actual parties involved?

Is that the new standard of evidence here, now?

If one big state was excluded it would likely move the numbers 2,000 in either direction.

So does a drop of 28,000 claims make you all feel better?

ummm it happens all the time. Which is why there are two revisions. Missing or incomplete data is imputed from past trends, and then the report is revised the next week or two as the data comes in.

I mean, come on...today's release was for the week ending October 6. That means, since Monday was a holiday, there were 2 days to submit all claims to the state and DOL. It's a surprise that not every state got it in on time? Next week it will be added.

You're the typical HACK IDIOT.. It's never done.. You don't release a Jobs number with an incomplete report you.. PERIOD.

Show me one time the UI claims report was not released on time. Show me one time where the Employment Situation was not on time. You think they get full data after major disasters/weather

Why on Earth do you think there are revisions? INCOMPLETE DATA.

I don't know for sure about the UI claims, but for Employment Situation and all other BLS data (UI claims are not from BLS), release dates are set by law and cannot be changed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back