Jobless rate hits 9.7%

Ame®icano;1554788 said:
Vice President Joe Biden told the nation's governors Thursday that if the $787 billion stimulus fails, "I'm dead."

Wait the minute. If...???

I thougth Biden already declared that "stimulus is working".

Biden held the conference call with almost all the governors -- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) did not participate -- to encourage them to make the Oct. 15 deadline for reporting the number of jobs created and saved by the stimulus package.

VP Biden: If stimulus fails, 'I'm dead'

Since saved jobs cannot be verified, I would like to know how many jobs stimulus created separately from how many jobs were saved. Would you?

Given that the Second Great Republican Depression seems a lot less imminent than it did in January, I would say that this administration has taken the first step in getting us back on the road to recovery. Of course, all the dittoheads know that the economy is still going to fail. And are praying for it to.

Ame®icano;1554788 said:
Vice President Joe Biden told the nation's governors Thursday that if the $787 billion stimulus fails, "I'm dead."

Wait the minute. If...???

I thougth Biden already declared that "stimulus is working".

Biden held the conference call with almost all the governors -- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) did not participate -- to encourage them to make the Oct. 15 deadline for reporting the number of jobs created and saved by the stimulus package.

VP Biden: If stimulus fails, 'I'm dead'

Since saved jobs cannot be verified, I would like to know how many jobs stimulus created separately from how many jobs were saved. Would you?

Given that the Second Great Republican Depression seems a lot less imminent than it did in January, I would say that this administration has taken the first step in getting us back on the road to recovery. Of course, all the dittoheads know that the economy is still going to fail. And are praying for it to.
still using the tired old lie?

Ame®icano;1555212 said:
Don't mind if I work a little too?

We conservatives like to work.

:lol:

Given the fact that we in the blue states have to support you guys in the red states, I find that hard to believe.

The fact? Source?

Since 1984, states that receive the most federal spending per tax dollar that their citizens pay have voted increasingly for Republican presidential candidates. We explain the reason for this federal fiscal paradox.
Taxing, Spending, Red States, and Blue States: The Political Economy of Redistribution in the US Federal System

Ame®icano;1555212 said:
Given the fact that we in the blue states have to support you guys in the red states, I find that hard to believe.

The fact? Source?

Since 1984, states that receive the most federal spending per tax dollar that their citizens pay have voted increasingly for Republican presidential candidates. We explain the reason for this federal fiscal paradox.
Taxing, Spending, Red States, and Blue States: The Political Economy of Redistribution in the US Federal System

Page 8:

Bush states receive most of their federal return on the dollar in the form of defense spending, especially given the relatively larger military presence in the South and Mountain West than in the Northeast or Great Lakes.

All the market leaders have turned around. The historic market lagger, jobs, is always the last to turn around. Thus, the stoopidcons are merely whining about a historic process that is going to show solid economic recovery for 2010. You corporatists should be happy, right? Oh, wait, it is happening BHO's watch. That little fact is so ironic that is brings a big smile to my face, while it makes all the facial expressions on the stoopidcons here look like little cats' anuses.

All the market leaders have turned around. The historic market lagger, jobs, is always the last to turn around. Thus, the stoopidcons are merely whining about a historic process that is going to show solid economic recovery for 2010. You corporatists should be happy, right? Oh, wait, it is happening BHO's watch. That little fact is so ironic that is brings a big smile to my face, while it makes all the facial expressions on the stoopidcons here look like little cats' anuses.
yeah, everything is hunky dory now
yet its the same if not worse than it was under Bush

It is far better than the last day of Bush in office. And by the end of the first year next January, it will be even better. And by January of 2011 (after a historic election in which the minority party loses seats in both the House and the Senate in an off election), it will be even better.

The future ain't to rosy for the GOP Clown Party. And you folks, although you were warned and warned, brought on yourself. No one else is to blame for your historic abysmal governance during the Bush years except your greed and corporatism and foreign adventurism. That's how history will judge the GOP of this century's first decade forever in the future.

It is far better than the last day of Bush in office. And by the end of the first year next January, it will be even better. And by January of 2011 (after a historic election in which the minority party loses seats in both the House and the Senate in an off election), it will be even better.

The future ain't to rosy for the GOP Clown Party. And you folks, although you were warned and warned, brought on yourself. No one else is to blame for your historic abysmal governance during the Bush years except your greed and corporatism and foreign adventurism. That's how history will judge the GOP of this century's first decade forever in the future.
uh, wrong again
you keep on swinging though
one day you will actually make contact

It's like this... Barry didn't Start this Trainwreck Regarding Unemployment... And neither did (43)... But the Numbers are what they are.

It was under 5% at it's Best towards the End of (43)'s Presidency...

It Steamrolled to 8% in (43)'s Final Year and was over 8% when Obama Took Office...

Now in 8 Months Obama has Seen it go to 9.7%...

From Feb 08 to Feb 09 it Increased WELL over 3% for (43)'s Final Year. 3.4%, if I am not Mistaken.

Unemployment will Need to be 11.5% by February of 2010 for it to be said that Barry has had as Bad a First Year as (43) had a Final Year...

The Job's Losses have Easily been Halved if not cut by 2/3 since Last Year into the First Quarter of this Year on a Monthly Basis, so the Likelyhood of it being more than 10.5% by Feb 10 is Dwindeling by the Month.

(43)'s Final Month in Office saw the Peak at 741,000 Jobs Lost...

It was near 200,000 Last Month for Barry.

The Numbers are what they are.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back