Jimmy Kimmel has hit bottom

The humorless twit of the DNC is not only not funny anymore, but his jokes are now based on lies and misinformation, as we see him going after RFK.

But the DNC tool, formerly known as Jimmy Kimmel, has only one concern, and that is reelecting Joe Biden, a President with the lowest approval rating in US history. Why? Cuz if just loves him some democracy.

:auiqs.jpg:

You really can't fall much farther than this twit.
He felt left out, so he joined Colbert, Fallon and Michaels (SNL) in the basement.

citygator can't even define what a woman is. Ignore him.
You're a dumbass. Male female is biological. Woman is a label. When is a girl a Woman? Its an easy concept to get. You'll go your whole life without spending any time with the few folks who fall into unusual categories. Why are you obsessed ?

You're a dumbass. Male female is biological. Woman is a label. When is a girl a Woman? Its an easy concept to get. You'll go your whole life without spending any time with the few folks who fall into unusual categories. Why are you obsessed ?

A woman is an adult female human.[1][2] Prior to adulthood, a female human is referred to as a girl (a female child or adolescent).[3] The plural women is sometimes used in certain phrases such as "women's rights" to denote female humans regardless of age.

A woman is a label and an opinion - girls don’t biologically become women… its a label people give them or they give themselves at some point “lm not a girl, I am a woman!” has been said many times. . Heck… you’re no man, you’re too much of a pussy to be a man. See what I did there? It’s a label, not a biological construct. Males can’t have babies if that is what you are looking for.
What a maroon

A woman is an adult female human.[1][2] Prior to adulthood, a female human is referred to as a girl (a female child or adolescent).[3] The plural women is sometimes used in certain phrases such as "women's rights" to denote female humans regardless of age.
That is true but there is no magic to it. Its a label girls get at some ill defined point. Dude. Im not arguing men are women or women are men. I am simply laying out the simple fact that "woman" isnt a scientifically determined concept like female is. Even within the solely female sex there is not measure of when someone is a "woman". It is a definition that is cultural. Shit in 8 states you can marry at 15.

Last edited:
Jimmy Kimmel hasn't been worth paying attention to since he was on the man show with Adam Corolla.

He is just another talk show host pushing whatevery angle or agenda he has to so he can keep his show on the air and keep people paying attention to him.

John Stewart, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers are all just progressive and democrat shills that all say the same shit. And daytime talk shows are exactly the same.

The last good talk show was Craig Ferguson.

Kimmel was never funny.
I tried to watch his show when he first started, but he stinks.
His jokes are based on left wing hate and stereotyping.
He was marginally amusing as Ben Stein's foil....Beck then he was being himself and not having his shitty jokes written for him.

That said, he has absolutely no timing whatsoever...He just stands there and blurts out whatever is on the cue cards, like he's reading ingredients on a package.

A woman is a label and an opinion - girls don’t biologically become women… its a label people give them or they give themselves at some point “lm not a girl, I am a woman!” has been said many times. . Heck… you’re no man, you’re too much of a pussy to be a man. See what I did there? It’s a label, not a biological construct. Males can’t have babies if that is what you are looking for.
Tucker4.gif

Forum List

Back