Jimmy Kimmel has hit bottom

Actually I would refer to her as ma'am. What is your problem with that?
Not sure why you are being deliberately stupid.
I am not referring to what you call her to her face, I am referring to how you categorize her.
If an 80 year old female was in your living room, how would you complete this sentence: I have a ______ in my living room.
Hint: intelligent people would say "woman".

Last edited:
Not sure why you are being deliberately stupid.
I am not referring to what you call her to her face, I am referring to how you categorize her.
If an 80 year old female was in your living room, how would you complete this sentence: I have a ______ in my living room.
Hint: normal people would say "woman".
Are you trying to say you have an 80yo woman in your living room against her will?

Honestly this is one of the stupidest things you guys do, there are lots but this is one. You just want to make sure everyone calls someone who wants to be a woman a male no matter what. The only thing I can find that does is make their life a little worse. It makes absolutely no difference to me. None. It makes no Americans life better except those that get some kind of thrill causing someone else pain. Hope you are proud.

Are you trying to say you have an 80yo woman in your living room against her will?
No. Dumb ass.
Honestly this is one of the stupidest things you guys do, there are lots but this is one. You just want to make sure everyone calls someone who wants to be a woman a male no matter what. The only thing I can find that does is make their life a little worse. It makes absolutely no difference to me. None. It makes no Americans life better except those that get some kind of thrill causing someone else pain. Hope you are proud.
I take it this made sense to you when you typed it?
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back