Jimmy Kimmel has hit bottom

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The humorless twit of the DNC is not only not funny anymore, but his jokes are now based on lies and misinformation, as we see him going after RFK.

But the DNC tool, formerly known as Jimmy Kimmel, has only one concern, and that is reelecting Joe Biden, a President with the lowest approval rating in US history. Why? Cuz if just loves him some democracy.

:auiqs.jpg:

You really can't fall much farther than this twit.

The humorless twit of the DNC is not only not funny anymore, but his jokes are now based on lies and misinformation, as we see him going after RFK.

But the DNC tool, formerly known as Jimmy Kimmel, has only one concern, and that is reelecting Joe Biden, a President with the lowest approval rating in US history. Why? Cuz if just loves him some democracy.

You really can't fall much farther than this twit.

Kimmel is a racist, misogynistic clown who hates women and black people. Typical DemoKKKrat, in other words.

Cult members from Jim Jones had more wit and personality.

Sad.

He hit the slimy bottom back when he made the remark about cock holsters.

Nasty little shit.

Jimmy was correct. 42% gained weight and they gained 29lbs but the average American gained less than 10lbs because the other 58% stayed the same or lost weight.

I wish you guys were smarter.

And men can have babies and you have no idea what a woman is cuz you never went to biologist school

We know

A woman is a label and an opinion - girls don’t biologically become women… its a label people give them or they give themselves at some point “lm not a girl, I am a woman!” has been said many times. . Heck… you’re no man, you’re too much of a pussy to be a man. See what I did there? It’s a label, not a biological construct. Males can’t have babies if that is what you are looking for.

A woman is a label and an opinion - girls don’t biologically become women… its a label people give them or they give themselves at some point “lm not a girl, I am a woman!” has been said many times. . Heck… you’re no man, you’re too much of a pussy to be a man. See what I did there? It’s a label, not a biological construct. Males can’t have babies if that is what you are looking for.A woman is a label and an opinion - girls don’t biologically become women
A woman is a label and an opinion - girls don't biologically become women

Just like a puppy don't necessarily become dog

In fact, children can be furries and a dog themselves last I checked in public schools around the country.

Now I think I understand.

Thanks soooo much!

Loons gotta loon

A woman is a label and an opinion - girls don’t biologically become women… its a label people give them or they give themselves at some point “lm not a girl, I am a woman!” has been said many times. . Heck… you’re no man, you’re too much of a pussy to be a man. See what I did there? It’s a label, not a biological construct. Males can’t have babies if that is what you are looking for.

The left HATES women.

Uhm. Girls do become women. Biologically. It’s inevitable.

Kids become adults.

Please try to catch up.

Forum List

Back