Jimmy Carter says Mideast peace is 'vanishing'

you are beyond islamo nazi-----you are paranoid and incoherent

You just cannot comprehend anything apart from Hating...as the Palestinians Know Well.
YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE.....NO WAY......Weep for you,impossible I weep for Palestinians,Shackled for 60 years.
Zionist(?Islamo)?????Nazi??????Paranoid??????Incoherent???????
Rosie you spend far too much time glaring in the MIRROR,as is you want and :confused:need for your very low esteem.
Shame for You Rosie.
I watched Shindler's List about a month ago, and the nazis I saw in the movie where all white. And somehow I doubt that they were muslim. :dunno:

You just cannot comprehend anything apart from Hating...as the Palestinians Know Well.
YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE.....NO WAY......Weep for you,impossible I weep for Palestinians,Shackled for 60 years.
Rosie you spend far too much time glaring in the MIRROR,as is you want and :confused:need for your very low esteem.
Shame for You Rosie.
I watched Shindler's List about a month ago, and the nazis I saw in the movie where all white. And somehow I doubt that they were muslim. :dunno:

yes literally they were muslims , because muslims in their history always hated Jews , and then they showed theirself like Germans Chirstian , and then killed all of them

the people in the movie SHINDLER's LIST were actors-----the rabbi was half INDIAN

Shame for You Rosie.
I guess they didn't show the Muslim S.S. troops in that movie. You must have seen pictures of the Mufti inspecting these troops. And if there were more Muslims in Europe at the time, they no doubt would have eagerly joined up with the Muslim S.S. troops.

Shame for You Rosie.
I guess they didn't show the Muslim S.S. troops in that movie. You must have seen pictures of the Mufti inspecting these troops. And if there were more Muslims in Europe at the time, they no doubt would have eagerly joined up with the Muslim S.S. troops.

you're a fool. if there were muslims in europe at the time, they would have been rounded up right along with the other undesireables.

anybody who thinks hitler and WWII was about racism and other forms of bigotry is also a fool. all the jews were were meek stepping stones in hitler's rise for power. if there were no jews around, it would have been some other group.

Last edited:

you're a fool. if their were muslims in europe at the time, they would have been rounded up right along with the other undesireables.

anybody who thinks hitler and WWII was about racism and other forms of bigotry is also a fool. all the jews were were meek stepping stones in hitler's rise for power. if there were no jews around, it would have been some other group.
So those Muslim S.S. troops that we have seen pictures of the Mufti inspecting were actually men from Mars.
The Muslim Units of the Waffen SS

Shame for You Rosie.

yes literally they were muslims , because muslims in their history always hated Jews , and then they showed theirself like Germans Chirstian , and then killed all of them

HAS TO BE SAID........WHAT AN IDIOT COMMENT:confused:

I watched Shindler's List about a month ago, and the nazis I saw in the movie where all white. And somehow I doubt that they were muslim.
Those were agnostic proto-nazis.

Sorry Doc,they were CHRISTIANS,CHRISTIANS,CHRISTIANS......The Germans,Ukranians,Latvians some collaborating Jews and all.......Got away with MURDER.

What do you not understand about historical FACT

Although 6 million Jews (Shameful)were Slaughtered by the Germans/Nazis,over 21 million Russians were MURDERED and Killed in WW2.

Shame on you Christians Doc.....Shame Indeed.

Last edited:
Shame for You Rosie.

Arabs,Moors got on well with Jews in history,as did the Jews and Palestinians.

Your ignorance has morphed into the TRIPE you UTTER,TIME FOR YOU TO CRAWL BACK IN THE GUTTER.....the"POETIC" liq:clap2::cool: Ever Living, Ever Faithful, Ever Sure,

Last edited:

you're a fool. if their were muslims in europe at the time, they would have been rounded up right along with the other undesireables.

So those Muslim S.S. troops that we have seen pictures of the Mufti inspecting were actually men from Mars.

i believe we were discussing haj amin al-husseini, palestinian muslims, and germany. perhaps if you people were willing to make a more clear distinction between all the different tupes of muslims, others wouldn't have to do so.

the issue of the different SECTS of islam has nothing to do with the fact that MUSLIMS in the middle east did support your hero Adolf abu ali hitler and---in fact muslims world wide still do adulate him------more or less. I have seen no difference in this issue between sunnis and shiites. I have no direct knowlege as to how the "sufis" see this issue -----but doubt that it is any difference despite the extra special "spirituality" thing attributed to sufis-----not that it matter----it is a relatively small and unimportant (by virtue of power) sect You know "DIFFERENT SECTS" of islam in the middle east regarding support of your hero Adolf abu ali

there is no reason to believe ADOLF would have oppressed muslims or arabs

Where did all the Christian SS troops hail from...Dixie?

Hitler's muslim troops were generally BOSNIAN not from the middle east. About ten years ago ---a client of mine----an elderly man who said he was a BOSNIAN CHRISTIAN told me that the US made a big mistake in Bosnia -----the way he described it ----Bosnia became a cradle for Terrorists He was absolutely CONVINCED (recall the SERBS were fighting the Bosnians and essentially comitting atrocities upon them and the US helped to put a stop to it------the client----was BITTER against the bosnian muslims-------but then again------in that part of the world catholics, muslims and "orthodox" have been at each others throats for centuries)

which is the idiot here who imagines there were "NO MUSLIMS IN EUROPE"? uhm BOSNIA? remember Yugoslavia? I got news for you-----it has a muslim population ------the serbs (eastern orthodox) hate them as much as they hate the croatians (catholic) your hero AL HUSSEINI----who organized massacres of jews in Jerusalem and Hebron thru the 1920s did get together with the bosnian muslims-----for furthur fullfillment of his agenda

Hitler's muslim troops were generally BOSNIAN not from the middle east. About ten years ago ---a client of mine----an elderly man who said he was a BOSNIAN CHRISTIAN told me that the US made a big mistake in Bosnia -----the way he described it ----Bosnia became a cradle for Terrorists He was absolutely CONVINCED (recall the SERBS were fighting the Bosnians and essentially comitting atrocities upon them and the US helped to put a stop to it------the client----was BITTER against the bosnian muslims-------but then again------in that part of the world catholics, muslims and "orthodox" have been at each others throats for centuries)

Can you explain why you do not mention that Croation Christians were also Hitler's allies?

Everr heard of the Ustache?

Can you explain why you do not mention that Croation Christians were also Hitler's allies?

Everr heard of the Ustache?

I wrote a short post You want all of european history? The Croatians also gave aid to ADOLF-------is there some reason you refer to the Croatians as 'chrsitians' rather than the MORE SPECIFIC "CATHOLICS" -------the sectarian fighting over there is very much rooted in a feud between three groups Catholics, Eastern Orthodox and Muslim generally Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian-----although the populations are actually a bit mixed-----I believe that Croatia is MOSTLY Catholic Yugoslavia------as a side show of its sectarian strife-----did manage to help Adolf get rid of the jews of that country -----it was not much of an issue any of the three groups

Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians...but let us not also forget Muslim Albanians and Kosovans, Orthodox Macedonians and the Montenegrans.

The Balkans are a sea or tribal hatreds and loyalties I doubt any outsiders really understand.

Trying to create a picture of good guys and bad guys as you do here is pointless. There are very few good guys in the region, and very few groups which have not conducted appalling massacres, whatever religion they may claim to be.

Yes, some Bosnian Muslims fought with Hitler - but as mentioned, so did Croatian Christians. Does that make all Christians evil?

Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians...but let us not also forget Muslim Albanians and Kosovans, Orthodox Macedonians and the Montenegrans.

The Balkans are a sea or tribal hatreds and loyalties I doubt any outsiders really understand.

Trying to create a picture of good guys and bad guys as you do here is pointless. There are very few good guys in the region, and very few groups which have not conducted appalling massacres, whatever religion they may claim to be.

Yes, some Bosnian Muslims fought with Hitler - but as mentioned, so did Croatian Christians. Does that make all Christians evil?

Saigon waxes eloquent in filth and lies----- I made no comment about the FURTHER ISSUES he notes that exist in the Balkans-----so he has EXPLOITED MY NON COMMENT in order to elaborate an OBSCENE RACIST PIG ACCUSATION

-----saigon ------you are disgusting

In a discussion of muslims and al husseini-----the FACT that al husseini elaborated a MUSLIM NAZI MILITIA is notable -------AS A FACT at no point did either Roudy or I ---claim that fact MAKES ALL MUSLIMS EVIL --------IT DOES indicate that a significant number of muslims including a very IMPORTANT muslim leader who was VERY INFLUENTIAL in the politics of the entire middle east------DID SUPPORT THE ANNHILATION OF JEWS WORLD WIDE ------that fact happens to be important to both Roudy and I ------no matter how trivial it seems to the nazi pig SAIGON

For those who do not know----al husseni created a nazi link-----to such "noble" leaders as NASSER AND SADAAM which put Nitrogen Mustard gas in the hands of both-------Saigon's hero Nasser actually used the stuff------in Yemen in the 1960s Well---he has HIS heros and I have mine. The Nazi influence in the islamic world cannot be overstated. It is amazing----reaching all the way to the public school education of pakistani children----------but lets not mention those FACTS-----because Saigon called it "RACIST" to do so The comedian decided to call me racist because I failed to discuss the anti semitism of CROATIA it gets more and more idiotic Actually----today----the anti semitism of Croatia is not much of an issue Croatian women are not turning themselves into SLUTS by tying bombs on their asses to murder children
for "jesus"----muslim women are doing it for "allah"

Forum List

Back