Jim!!!

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
Where the hell have ya been you hairy ass crack licker?

:finger: :fu2: :boohoo: :baby4: :gay:

Originally posted by jimnyc
Trying to raise a 3 year old that thinks he's my boss doesn't help matters either! I have no idea where he gets his little attitude from. :D

Hahaha...your mothers curse is coming true. Do what a did..take him to the backyard..give him a good ass kickin and he will learn ;)

Feel better fuckface! If you need to talk...I am only an IM, email or phone call away!!

Well...LOL
I have off..been having some problems with the car. If I Can get them taken care of before then....then I wil be up!!

Yes me!! :)

Well just spent 500 bucks on brakes and a new CV Axle. We will see :)

Well shit..still have to change the other side!! HAve some body work that needs to be done to!!! :D

Thanks man!! Much appreciated. I dont know why Jim and Janeen are always talking so much smack about you for! :p:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Chuck, you ever need the service when I am within reach you got it!

Brown noser! haha! Hey John, tell Chuck though, that you might get it started, but that doesn't mean it will get finished! hahahahahahaha!

And Chuck, you shall pay when you come up, or are you still thinking of another excuse? :p:

Hey..sounds like me...as long as he can give me some pointers IM alright!!

Well just spent 500 bucks an the car. I already have the days off..now its just a matter of if I have the money to make it up. :)

Will see probably right before we come up.

Originally posted by Jackass
Hey..sounds like me...as long as he can give me some pointers IM alright!!

Well just spent 500 bucks an the car. I already have the days off..now its just a matter of if I have the money to make it up. :)

Will see probably right before we come up.

Oh no, it's that last sentence that gives it away that you won't be coming. We are going to get a message that says, BROKE and no money to come!!!! damn boy, you only need gas money, I told you, I will pitch a tent on the front lawn for you! hahahah! but then again, as long as John is brown nosing, stay with him!!!! you can get your car worked on and have a place to stay! :p:

Hahaha. I have a place to stay already. :)

Gas money toll money etc. I SHOULD be up!! AS long as nothing crazy happens I will be up.

Originally posted by Jackass
Hahaha. I have a place to stay already. :)

Gas money toll money etc. I SHOULD be up!! AS long as nothing crazy happens I will be up.

where are you staying? on my front lawn? I have some lawn chairs too you can use! hehe!

No at my sisters!! well one night snuggled between you and Sandy!! ;)

:clap:

A night with the bed to myself! I won't get kicked or hit in the face!!! Or my hair pulled out for that matter!

Yeah right! These people know you...they know better than to believe that!:D

Forum List

Back