ha ha - the stupid thing I just did

K

KLSuddeth

I cant believe I just did this and whats more, I cant believe Im about to share it LMAO.

Ok, for those of you that dont know, Im very fair skinned...natural redhead, ivory skin, blah blah blah. Well, Ive been frequenting a tannig salon lately, and after taking it ridiculously slow so I dont burn my ass (lol) Im finally starting to see some pretty cool results! yay!

Here is the dumbass part: :rolleyes:

Someone gave me a tanning bed lotion to use with 'tingle' in it. Even though I KNEW better to use it, yeah. I did. well, that TINGLE has set my friggin body on fire and Im the color of a damned tomato! AND, Ive not even gone to tan yet.

sheesh - tingle my ass....more like fucking red hot burn your skin off.

What a moron I am for doing this, eh? LMAO

:cof:

Oh yikes, you must be hurting! I have never used those when i went there, I actually used the regular lotions for the first couple of sessions so I wouldn't burn, then stopped using them. I haven't done tanning in such a long time, but i loved it. I know at one point, I was so damn dark! but more so, just relaxing in the beds is what made it so great!

Oh my gosh!! I am a natural redhead too! I have done that so many times, only not at a tanning salon, just on the beach, being stupid. You probably already know this but put aloe vera lotion in the fridge and let it get cold then put it on, it feels sooo good.

Forum List

Back