Jim Jordan plans to summon Durham to testify after release of damning report

Sure...

Do you recall queefing about the length of time it took Mueller?
no not at all.

frankly though now that we know it was known even before he was appointed there was nothing there it does seem like it took to long

To do what? Talk about how he found nothing while wasting millions of dollars over harrassing people for just doing their job? That ought to be a fun hour or two. :auiqs.jpg:
My guess is Durham won't want any part of it.
Mr Durham noted that Mrs Clinton and others had received "defensive briefings" from the FBI aimed at "those who may be the targets of nefarious activities by foreign powers". Mr Trump had not.

"The Department [of Justice] and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law," the report concluded.

In a statement, the FBI said it had "already implemented dozens of corrective actions".

"Had those reforms been in place in 2016, the missteps identified in the report could have been prevented," the statement added.

Mr Durham noted that Mrs Clinton and others had received "defensive briefings" from the FBI aimed at "those who may be the targets of nefarious activities by foreign powers". Mr Trump had not.

"The Department [of Justice] and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law," the report concluded.

In a statement, the FBI said it had "already implemented dozens of corrective actions".

"Had those reforms been in place in 2016, the missteps identified in the report could have been prevented," the statement added.
An almost entire report filled with grievance and nitpicking. And it wouldn't have been necessary...had Trump not been the corrupt POS he is. ^Shrug^.
Durham found that Clinton did nothing wrong.

No...very much according to the people who investigated.

G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia (Published 2020)
what about it? Some Russian contacting someone in the Trump campaign is nonissue. There was however no conspiracy or collusion....the Obama Admin (DOJ, CIA etc) all knew that. However they still pushed the lie, lied to Judges to get warrants etc....and they were aware that some of the disinformation was in fact paid for by Clinton and the DNC.

That's the issue.

what about it? Some Russian contacting someone in the Trump campaign is nonissue. There was however no conspiracy or collusion....the Obama Admin (DOJ, CIA etc) all knew that. However they still pushed the lie, lied to Judges to get warrants etc....and they were aware that some of the disinformation was in fact paid for by Clinton and the DNC.

That's the issue.
It's the documented truth....

Introduce yourself.

But, under no circumstances, presume to tell me what it means.

That's the issue.
This happened quite some time ago, but we’re still talking about it! It seems, if there wasn’t anything to it, it’d be off the radar by now. Hillary’s emails and Benghazi keep getting brought up, but somehow we’re supposed to ignore more recent stories about Trump!

This happened quite some time ago, but we’re still talking about it! It seems, if there wasn’t anything to it, it’d be off the radar by now. Hillary’s emails and Benghazi keep getting brought up, but somehow we’re supposed to ignore more recent stories about Trump!
I am not sure who's bringing up Clinton's emails or Beneghazi....I mean I suppose her emails have come up when you all decided to treat Trump differently when documents were found at his federall protected residence...but again, not sure how that has to do with the current news story in regards to the colluision of this other investigation....

Are we just suppose to say, well the acts were back in 2016/2017 so let it go? Really?

It's the documented truth....

Introduce yourself.

But, under no circumstances, presume to tell me what it means.
Yes, the Mueller Report and Durham report are the documented truth....

no collusion/no conspiracy...and the hoax was started by the Clinton/DNC campaign and knowingly spread by the Obama admin...knowingly spreading the hoax.

That's the documented truth

Yes, the Mueller Report and Durham report are the documented truth....

no collusion/no conspiracy...and the hoax was started by the Clinton/DNC campaign and knowingly spread by the Obama admin...knowingly spreading the hoax.

That's the documented truth
No...please don't presume to explain.

Remember, you're a rube.

No...please don't presume to explain.

Remember, you're a rube.
hhaha I am not explaining anything, the Mueller Report and Durham Report speak for themselves.

What's tragic is you continue to parrot the now debunked Russian disinformation that Clinton and the DNC paid for

hhaha I am not explaining anything, the Mueller Report and Durham Report speak for themselves.

What's tragic is you continue to parrot the now debunked Russian disinformation that Clinton and the DNC paid for
You're lying.

I linked to a story about the Senate report.

Stop explaining, stop lying.

You're lying.

I linked to a story about the Senate report.

Stop explaining, stop lying.
what am I lying about?

Nobody cares about the Senate Report, nobody cares that some Russians spoke to some people around the Trump campaign...there is nothing illegal or wrong with that.

Here's a link to the Mueller Report: https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign “coordinat[ed]”—a term that appears in the appointment order—with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, “coordination” does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Here's a link to the Durham Report: https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/politics/read-durham-report/index.html

Where he concludes FBI never should have launched full Trump-Russia probe.

Forum List

Back