Jillian! Even The NY Times Has The Poll Results

Take note Nik - Rasmussen is a Democratic pollster.....

actually, that's incorrect. Rasmussen is a Republican pollster and has consistently been an outlier.

Make sure you show your links to Nik for proof of this, because I'm almost certain he won't be willing to take you at your word. :lol:

And that was sarcasm, in case anyone missed it.

Why would I ask for proof of something I already know to be true?

HMMM let's see

Dimocrats when in power increase the size scope and cost of government
Repudlicans when in power increase the size scope and cost of government

Yup sound the same to me.

Hmm, Republicans increase it by spying on Americans and spending huge amounts on wars and the military.

Democrats increase it by giving more rights and giving more government benefits.

Sounds really, really fucking different to me.

Obama voted for the FISA amendments which allow the government to spy on its own people, and the Democratically controlled Congress has increased the budget for the military. Not to mention the increase in troops in Afghanistan, the continuance of aggression in Pakistan, and the fact that the war in Iraq is still going on.

So no, there's no real difference between the two parties.

Don't confuse Nik with the facts. :eusa_shhh:

Hmm, Republicans increase it by spying on Americans and spending huge amounts on wars and the military.

Democrats increase it by giving more rights and giving more government benefits.

Sounds really, really fucking different to me.

Obama voted for the FISA amendments which allow the government to spy on its own people, and the Democratically controlled Congress has increased the budget for the military. Not to mention the increase in troops in Afghanistan, the continuance of aggression in Pakistan, and the fact that the war in Iraq is still going on.

toy_poodle.jpg

toy_poodle.jpg

Is that your girlfriend?

It took the wingnut republicans 30 years to pretty much screw up the work of FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, and Nixon. Even Carter gets credit here. Reagan began the slide to third world nation status. But of course Americans are tired of the problems caused by voodoo economics, people are people, what can you do. Americans are used to TV shows that solve all the problems of the world in an hour. I am telling and hoping Obama gets even more radical with single payer, gay marriage, and regulation. People forget once the train is righted or should that be lefted.

you crack me up....do you wake up every morning and immediately turn to your dem talking points so that you feel like waking up, forget folgers in your cup, its dem talking points for you

Is that your girlfriend?

God no, I would never date you. Nice of you to ask though, but god no. You are wayyyy too stupid for me to date.

I'm not asking you on a date, so don't flatter yourself. I just wonder if Maggie knows you're putting her picture on the internet.

You need to get over both me and her...its a little bit weird and creepy how often you mention her name in conversations that have nothing to do with her...

God no, I would never date you. Nice of you to ask though, but god no. You are wayyyy too stupid for me to date.

I'm not asking you on a date, so don't flatter yourself. I just wonder if Maggie knows you're putting her picture on the internet.

You need to get over both me and her...its a little bit weird and creepy how often you mention her name in conversations that have nothing to do with her...

You don't get to tell me what to do.

You don't get to tell me what to do.

Actually I get to do whatever the fuck I want, poodle.

Forum List

Back