Jillian! Even The NY Times Has The Poll Results

Nope, they're currently out of power. However it's the same policies, which is why there's little difference between Bush and Obama, other than the spending has gone from gargantuan to something I'm missing an adjective for. Still, it's a matter of degrees.

HMMM let's see

Dimocrats when in power increase the size scope and cost of government
Repudlicans when in power increase the size scope and cost of government

Yup sound the same to me.

Hmm, Republicans increase it by spying on Americans and spending huge amounts on wars and the military.

Democrats increase it by giving more rights and giving more government benefits.

Sounds really, really fucking different to me.

Really what 'rights' do I have now that I didn't have a year ago? And don't you mean government handouts? Take from the rich, and give to the poor, that's your motto, huh? What happens whenever there aren't any rich anymore thanks to the policies that are taking place today that will further ruin the economy? How can people be so stupid as to not understand what is going on right in front of their faces?

Oh, and which war has Obama stopped? Where has his military spending decreased?

Only 25% have a favorable view of the Republicans, compared with 45% for Democrats and 60% for Obama.

Maybe you should be looking at the Republican party and figuring out why the American populace hates them so much, as opposed to attempting to take down Obama.
Twenty percent of US is Liberal and 40 percent is conservative. The problem with the Republican Party was that it didn't live up to it's so called "conservative standards" and conservatives are just independent minded enough to reject a party that doesn't live up to their standards. Liberals aren't so independent minded. This will have ramifications in the near future; about mid-term election time.

He's entirely too partisan to recognize anything resembling common sense, but kudos to you for trying. :lol:

Only 25% have a favorable view of the Republicans, compared with 45% for Democrats and 60% for Obama.

Maybe you should be looking at the Republican party and figuring out why the American populace hates them so much, as opposed to attempting to take down Obama.
Twenty percent of US is Liberal and 40 percent is conservative. The problem with the Republican Party was that it didn't live up to it's so called "conservative standards" and conservatives are just independent minded enough to reject a party that doesn't live up to their standards. Liberals aren't so independent minded. This will have ramifications in the near future; about mid-term election time.

Well the 40% of non-liberals and non-conservatives seem to be trending hardcore Democratic. Pretty shitty for you, eh?

HMMM let's see

Dimocrats when in power increase the size scope and cost of government
Repudlicans when in power increase the size scope and cost of government

Yup sound the same to me.

Hmm, Republicans increase it by spying on Americans and spending huge amounts on wars and the military.

Democrats increase it by giving more rights and giving more government benefits.

Really what 'rights' do I have now that I didn't have a year ago?

You gay? That some Americans have more rights doesn't mean YOU have more rights.

And don't you mean government handouts? Take from the rich, and give to the poor, that's your motto, huh?

Basically, yes. Oh noes, the rich can't buy a 2nd Yacht so that people don't starve to death. I feel oh so sorry for them.

What happens whenever there aren't any rich anymore thanks to the policies that are taking place today that will further ruin the economy? How can people be so stupid as to not understand what is going on right in front of their faces?

And soon the aliens will come!!!!!!

Dude, no rich people? Are you really this fucking stupid? Even in Zimbabwe there are rich people.

Which wars has Obama started?

He's entirely too partisan to recognize anything resembling common sense, but kudos to you for trying. :lol:

Whats funny is that the Republicans are now falling over each other trying to be more rightwing than the others. And their approval ratings just keep falling...

Well the 40% of non-liberals and non-conservatives seem to be trending hardcore Democratic. Pretty shitty for you, eh?

You're such an idiot. What kind of a person wants to humiliate your fellow Americans and treat them like the enemy while your government is on one of the biggest power grabs in recent history? What kind of moron do you have to be to have such a partisan attitude and not recongize what is happening to your country? Not only do you not recognize it, your applaud it. You're pathetic.

You gay? That some Americans have more rights doesn't mean YOU have more rights.

Basically, yes. Oh noes, the rich can't buy a 2nd Yacht so that people don't starve to death. I feel oh so sorry for them.

What happens whenever there aren't any rich anymore thanks to the policies that are taking place today that will further ruin the economy? How can people be so stupid as to not understand what is going on right in front of their faces?

Dude, no rich people? Are you really this fucking stupid? Even in Zimbabwe there are rich people.

How old are you? I'm guessing about 12. As I thought, you coudn't address one damn issue, all you are is one big mouth spouting off liberal talking points that you're not even educated enough to know what you are saying.

Whats funny is that the Republicans are now falling over each other trying to be more rightwing than the others. And their approval ratings just keep falling...
I haven't noticed that. What I have noticed is folks like you attempting to discourage that trend: Collin Powell, David Letterman, Etal

edit:
Take note of what they are doing; In you I see total complacency and unrealistic self confidence. If they felt the same they would be acting differently, dontcha think?

Last edited:

You're such an idiot. What kind of a person wants to humiliate your fellow Americans and treat them like the enemy while your government is on one of the biggest power grabs in recent history?

I want to humiliate you, because I dealt with 8 years of neocon moronic policies that raped this country, and now, finally, we have someone who is sane back in the white house. And yes, I am going to laugh in your face, bitch.

What kind of moron do you have to be to have such a partisan attitude and not recongize what is happening to your country? Not only do you not recognize it, your applaud it. You're pathetic.

Where were you when the left said that for 8 years about W?

Yes. I am laughing at Republicans. Yes, I want them humiliated and marginalized. Then maybe, just maybe, we can get some shit done in this country.

How old are you? I'm guessing about 12. As I thought, you coudn't address one damn issue, all you are is one big mouth spouting off liberal talking points that you're not even educated enough to know what you are saying.

Actually I addressed them all, in a mocking tone suitable for the rank and utter stupidity that such ideas encompass.

I haven't noticed that. What I have noticed is folks like you attempting to discourage that trend: Collin Powell, David Letterman, Etal

I'm like Colin Powell? Thanks!

You're such an idiot. What kind of a person wants to humiliate your fellow Americans and treat them like the enemy while your government is on one of the biggest power grabs in recent history?

I want to humiliate you, because I dealt with 8 years of neocon moronic policies that raped this country, and now, finally, we have someone who is sane back in the white house. And yes, I am going to laugh in your face, bitch.

What kind of moron do you have to be to have such a partisan attitude and not recongize what is happening to your country? Not only do you not recognize it, your applaud it. You're pathetic.

Yes. I am laughing at Republicans. Yes, I want them humiliated and marginalized. Then maybe, just maybe, we can get some shit done in this country.

Really? And you just disregard that Obama is doing everything that Bush did only on a much, much greater scale? But because he has a (D) behind his name, idiots like you who haven't a clue about what you're saying or what's really going on just jump right on the band wagon. Pathetic.

Actually I addressed them all, in a mocking tone suitable for the rank and utter stupidity that such ideas encompass.

You addressed nothing, you moron. But, like a typical little leftie nut case, full of class envy like a good little lemming should be, you'll convince yourself that you did. You have my sympathies. :lol:

Really? And you just disregard that Obama is doing everything that Bush did only on a much, much greater scale? But because he has a (D) behind his name, idiots like you who haven't a clue about what you're saying or what's really going on just jump right on the band wagon. Pathetic.

Please name these things.

Interesting analysis. So it's the opposition that controls the polls? Who'd have thought? :lol:

Did I say that? Didn't think so, so let's not misrepresent what i said. :eek:)

But if you think constant whining doesn't have an effect, well, it's bound to have some slight effect. The more interesting analysis is that most people are pretty happy with Obama and the whole "is the country going in the right direction" analysis is still twice as good as when you guys had power.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

so I wouldn't be looking at too many changes yet

So influential on everyone that voted your way, why isn't it working on you? Oh but I guess it is, glad to see you too think he should be accountable:

what are you talking about. I just think you should stop whining because you tolerated the epic fail that was Baby Bush and the right wingnuts for the previous eight years.

you want to talk about "accountable"? i find that funny from all the people who were petrified that someone would go to jail for outing a CIA agent.... or for trying to force the US Atty office to act as the enforcement arm of the GOP... or for engaging in torture

that's why the whining of the right is meaningless to me. I think Obama should just tell you guys to stick it since working with y'all nets no gain. and like i said:

jillian said:
he hasn't been ballsy enough on don't ask, don't tell; gitmo; health care and a bunch of other issues.
So yeah, looks like it is 'bigs'.

not really.... he'll still be president for eight years and your party is stiill nonexistent as long as the rushbots and palin and newt speak for you.

You addressed nothing, you moron. But, like a typical little leftie nut case, full of class envy like a good little lemming should be, you'll convince yourself that you did. You have my sympathies. :lol:

Class envy? Lmao. Not quite, actually. But keep trying to make shit up and generalize about me. It'll keep you from having to actually say something real. :lol:

A distinct gulf exists between Mr. Obama’s overall standing and how some of his key initiatives are viewed, with fewer than half of Americans saying they approve of how he has handled health care and the effort to save General Motors and Chrysler. A majority of people said his policies have had either no effect yet on improving the economy or had made it worse, underscoring how his political strength still rests on faith in his leadership rather than concrete results.
Obamas' only hope is that a Conservative Congress is elected to bail his sorry ass out.

Forum List

Back