Jillian! Even The NY Times Has The Poll Results

Your just trying to get pos rep from my poodles, aren't you? :lol:

only fag dudes own poodles beyotch

And if I was a "fag dude"....so? Is there something wrong with being gay?

other than the fact you like to put your peepee in an asshole....no

have all the anal sex you want buttie, have at it, tag you some, go get some fresh ass big guy....

only fag dudes own poodles beyotch

have all the anal sex you want buttie, have at it, tag you some, go get some fresh ass big guy....

So you do think there is something wrong with being gay then. Thanks for the clarification. So don't bitch in the future when I call you out for being a homophobe k? Thanks.

So you do think there is something wrong with being gay then. Thanks for the clarification. So don't bitch in the future when I call you out for being a homophobe k? Thanks.

loser, go twist someone else's words into your delusions, i said nothing of the kind, go pound sand

loser, go twist someone else's words into your delusions, i said nothing of the kind, go pound sand

Is there something wrong with being gay

So ostensibly "putting ones peepee into an asshole", as you so charmingly put it, does have something wrong with it, eh? And thats generally a part of being gay.

I call em like I see em, homophobe.

Wow, how we got from the NY Times admitting the disconnect between personal approval ratings and issues ratings to all out anal sex rantings? Just in awe.

Wow, how we got from the NY Times admitting the disconnect between personal approval ratings and issues ratings to all out anal sex rantings? Just in awe.

when nik posts, you never know where he will end up

Who brought up anal sex again? Wasn't me, bitch. That was all you.

see....he loves to talk about anal sex and use words like "bitch"....

Forum List

Back