Jill Stein: A QUALIFIED president doesn't have a history of backroom deals

When has any politician in history not made backroom deals?
\
Who the hell is Stein?

A physician and former Town of Lexington Town Meeting Representative. Her education record in medicine is impressive, as is her career in Internal Medicine. Her interest in politics is obvious. But her single greatest characteristic politically....

......is that she's got an almost perfect record of failure. With the sole exception of 'town meeting representative', her 'political record' is one of a candidate. And the losing one.

And has zero experience that is even remotely applicable to the Presidency. On a human level, she sounds rock solid. On a candidate level, she's middle school JV trying to compete in the NFL.

\
Who the hell is Stein?

A physician and former Town of Lexington Town Meeting Representative. Her education record in medicine is impressive, as is her career in Internal Medicine. Her interest in politics is obvious. But her single greatest characteristic politically....

......is that she's got an almost perfect record of failure. With the sole exception of 'town meeting representative', her 'political record' is one of a candidate. And the losing one.

And has zero experience that is even remotely applicable to the Presidency. On a human level, she sounds rock solid. On a candidate level, she's middle school JV trying to compete in the NFL.

She seems quite naive

\
Who the hell is Stein?

She seems quite naive

Most ideologues are.

She should run on a ticket with Al Franken

Franken/Stein for president....pretty...pretty scary

Jill Stein basically calling the most notorious backroom dealer of all, Hillary Clinton UNQUALIFIED and UNFIT for the highest office of the land.

"I think it’s really important to come to office with a clean slate, without a history of backroom deals."

A transcript of Jill Stein’s meeting with The Washington Post editorial board

And by clean slate.....you mean pristinely free of any relevant experience for one of the most difficult jobs in the world?

Jill seems like a good person with her heart in the right place. But a good heart doesn't translate into competence. I've seen nothing that would indicated she would be an effective president, or even a remotely competent one.

I don't like Johnson....but at least he's been a governor. Clinton is a weak candidate. But her experience as a Senator and Secretary of State are immediately relevant. Stein suffers from the same lack of relevant experience as Trump.

Experience is vastly over-rated. Obama should've showed you that. Obviously, he did a sh** job and had no experience, but he still survived. But the reason he sucked wasn't the experience factor; it was the agenda factor. He believed in the globalists over the people.

Like Dumpster said, he could shoot and kill 20 people and his "people" will still vote for him. The same goes for the Hillbag.

Well that would sort of depend who the people are that Trump would shoot.

Ballot-Access-Map-August-28a.jpg

Since it's very unlikely that any president in the history of this country has not been involved in some sort of 'backroom deal',

what Jill Stein is arguing is that we have never had a qualified president.

Jill, a QUALIFIED Presidential candidate doesn't have tips or a vagina either. Guess that leaves you and Hillary outta the loop.

Since it's very unlikely that any president in the history of this country has not been involved in some sort of 'backroom deal',

Backroom deals...plural.

She is simply stating that in her opinion, at a time when there is a lot of mistrust in our governmental institutions it would be good if we had candidates we could trust implicitly.

"I think it’s really important to come to office with a clean slate, without a history of backroom deals."

Oh, I see. No other President ever made any backroom deals before they were President.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Goddam. Every time I think you tards have plumbed to the very, very bottom of your gullibility, stupidity and ignorance, you go and spring another surprise on me. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I see. No other President ever made any backroom deals before they were President.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Goddam. Every time I think you tards have plumbed to the very, very bottom of your gullibility, stupidity and ignorance, you go and spring another surprise on me. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jill Stein presents a higher standard. That's hard for bottom dwellers like you to accept. I get that.

Backroom deals...plural.

She is simply stating that in her opinion, at a time when there is a lot of mistrust in our governmental institutions it would be good if we had candidates we could trust implicitly.

And what makes Jill Stein implicitly trustworthy? The fact that she can't win?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Jill Stein presents a higher standard. That's hard for bottom dwellers like you to accept. I get that.

Unless Jill Stein is stating explicitly for the record that she knows she has no chance of winning,

then she is lying to the people, especially the people who might be giving her money.

Backroom deals...plural.

And what makes Jill Stein implicitly trustworthy? The fact that she can't win?
She has a history, figure it out....or not, that's fine too.

Forum List

Back