Jihadi Frau gets only 14 years for enslaving 5 year old girl

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I was nauseated by this story. The enslavement of a 5 year old girl is bad enough, but letting her die of dehydration? There are not too many ways to die that are more horrible than that.

• Banned
bed-wettingN2.png

/Ignored.

I was nauseated by this story. The enslavement of a 5 year old girl is bad enough, but letting her die of dehydration? There are not too many ways to die that are more horrible than that.

How horrible.

What else do you expect from Europeans?
Swedish Anders Behring Breivik murdered 78 and wounded 319 and got 21 years in his own personal condo with his own TV and Internet.

OMG, you are one sick, passive aggressive loser.
Im one of the abused so go fly a kite you shill. In multiple cases, the abusers did in fact receive nice, hefty government funded pensions. Im your conscience aren't I? Keep funding Canada as our most vulnerable are destroyed. It isn't ME that is sick but THOSE who happily defend these animals.

Last edited:

European law.

Forum List

Back