jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

please learn basic economics, a central bank is the enemy of a free market

I have learned basic economics, silly ass. you are a fringe conspiracy theorist.

nope. the central bank controls the value of the currency, the amount of currency, the interest rate of the currency, the international value of the currency vs other currencies and controls what banks under its wing can do with its money and when. please tell me how this defines a free market.

I never said it "defines" anything. I know what the fed does and how they do it.

jews didn't invent charging interest. but why would anyone lend you money without your paying interest? do you think money is free?

yes they did and have you ever heard of collateral?

I have learned basic economics, silly ass. you are a fringe conspiracy theorist.

nope. the central bank controls the value of the currency, the amount of currency, the interest rate of the currency, the international value of the currency vs other currencies and controls what banks under its wing can do with its money and when. please tell me how this defines a free market.

I never said it "defines" anything. I know what the fed does and how they do it.

and you consider the market free when banks are under a federal reserve system?

jews invented charging interest on loans and other money related things. the end result was a jew inventing the fractional reserve system leading to the central bank system we have today and our dependence on a private company running our currency which used to be left free to us.

jews didn't invent charging interest. but why would anyone lend you money without your paying interest? do you think money is free?

and if you know anything about history, you'll also know that jews weren't permitted to own property (so farming was out of the question) or owning most businesses. many became money-lenders because it was one of the few professions allowed to jews,

should people have starved because of anti-semitism?

do you somehow feel yourself entitled to other people's money?

what made you an anti-semite, given you've shown a total and complete lack of knowledge.

Islam forbids the charging of interest, one reason Muslim countries are so economically backward.

yes they did and have you ever heard of collateral?

You seriously should read Mein Kampf if you are interested in all the things the Jews "invented". It's right up your alley.

and you consider the market free when banks are under a federal reserve system?

I didn't say it was completely free. It isn't.

jews invented charging interest on loans and other money related things. the end result was a jew inventing the fractional reserve system leading to the central bank system we have today and our dependence on a private company running our currency which used to be left free to us.

and if you know anything about history, you'll also know that jews weren't permitted to own property (so farming was out of the question) or owning most businesses. many became money-lenders because it was one of the few professions allowed to jews,

what made you an anti-semite, given you've shown a total and complete lack of knowledge.

Islam forbids the charging of interest, one reason Muslim countries are so economically backward.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

please tell me you are a comedian or something. capitalism as we know it was invented by arabs in the middle east

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

they pay halal....and banks in the use a version of it to create home loans for devote muslims.....

so ya they don't use the word but the concept is there....

You seriously should read Mein Kampf if you are interested in all the things the Jews "invented". It's right up your alley.

deflection..............

I'm not deflecting anything. To say the Jews control something that keeps us down is right out of Hitler's brain.

ok...

A = "The federal reserve keeps us down"
B = "Jews run the federal reserve"

A + B = ???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

please tell me you are a comedian or something. capitalism as we know it was invented by arabs in the middle east

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you are denying Islam prohibits the charging of interest, then you are ignorant.

The Arab world is among the poorest societies on the planet.
Starvation is rampant
2 out of 5 Arabs make just 2 dollars a day
One-third of all Arabs--over 100 million Arabs--are illiterate.
Half of all Arab women are illiterate.

The combined GDP of 25 Arab countries is less than that of Spain.
Combined exports of all Arab countries, 350 million people, excepting oil, is less than that of Finland with just 5 million people.

How is that great Arab capitalistic spirit working out?

Were I PM, I'd crush every Pallie man, woman, and child. The world would be a better place."

Muhammad, did you not just read my remark that I do not represent Zionism?
Take Berlitz for English, Mo.

Shouldn't you be busy "crushing" some children, Herr Eichmann?

I crush the Muhammadan bullshit artist, like you, Mo.
Shouldn't you be selling kafir children into slavery?

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be busy "crushing" some children, Herr Eichmann?

I crush the Muhammadan bullshit artist, like you, Mo.
"...I'd crush every Pallie man, woman, and child..."

Certified kosher "bullshit" right out of the IDF playbook. :thup:

You are the expert on bullshit, my Muhammadan brother. It's, after all, ordered by your fake god, Allah, fabricated by your fraudulent pedophile prophet.

Bukhari:V7B67N427
The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.

Allah lies. Allah bullshits.

so you agree the jewish made fractional reserve system ruined our chance at a free market then?

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is the act of Congress that created the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, which was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

just wondering when woodrow wilson became jewish.... and what members of congress who were jewish voted for it. I'm sure Champ Clark, who was speaker of the house at the time would be very surprised to learn he was a jew.

mindless hatred is so pathetic.

Forum List

Back