jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

ALLAHU AKBAR

LOL, you really believe that shit? Newsflash: Muhammad was mentally ill and a narcissist who invented his Allah as an alter ego to get those ignorant Arabs to obey him and make him King of Arabia.

There was no Allah.
There is no Allah.

Islam is a scam.

:lol:

From your beloved Bernard Lewis:
"He (Muhammad SAWS) had achieved a great deal. To the pagan peoples of western Arabia he had brought a new religion which, with its monotheism and its ethical doctrines, stood on an incomparably higher level than the paganism it replaced. He had provided that religion with a revelation which was to become in the centuries to follow the guide to thought and count of countless millions of Believers. But he had done more than that; he had established a community and a well organized and armed state, the power and prestige of which made it a dominant factor in Arabia.... The modern historian will not readily believe that so great and significant a movement was started by a self-seeking imposter." - The Arabs in History (1950) pp. 45-46​

And, for kicks, here's a quote from Mahatma Gandhi:
"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind ... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."​
- Young India

Last edited:
Jews lived as dhimmis in Spain under Islamic rule and were forced into subjugated lives of debasement and humiliation.

Tell it to the Jewish Virtual Library, Schlomo. :rofl:

Now, you're quoting the Zionist infidel Jewish Virtual Library, Muhammad?

Mo, you're going straight to hell. No virgins for you. LOL

Allah is not merciful. :clap2:

Last edited:
ALLAHU AKBAR

LOL, you really believe that shit? Newsflash: Muhammad was mentally ill and a narcissist who invented his Allah as an alter ego to get those ignorant Arabs to obey him and make him King of Arabia.

There was no Allah.
There is no Allah.

Islam is a scam.

:lol:

From your beloved Bernard Lewis:
"He (Muhammad SAWS) had achieved a great deal. To the pagan peoples of western Arabia he had brought a new religion which, with its monotheism and its ethical doctrines, stood on an incomparably higher level than the paganism it replaced. He had provided that religion with a revelation which was to become in the centuries to follow the guide to thought and count of countless millions of Believers. But he had done more than that; he had established a community and a well organized and armed state, the power and prestige of which made it a dominant factor in Arabia.... The modern historian will not readily believe that so great and significant a movement was started by a self-seeking imposter." - The Arabs in History (1950) pp. 45-46​

And, for kicks, here's a quote from Mahatma Gandhi:
"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind ... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."​
- Young India

Now, you're quoting the Zionist infidel Bernard Lewis, whom you disparaged earlier as a Zionist quack?

Muhammad, your hypocrisy is just too fucking blatant.

You are the one who claimed that these are reliable sources, Jew. I'm merely following your lead. Why the change of heart? :lol:

By the way, some friends of yours send their greetings:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAPSKffqj0]YouTube - Hamas .. AL- Qassam Lions .. .. ???? ????[/ame]

You are the one who claimed that these are reliable sources, Jew. I'm merely following your lead. Why the change of heart? :lol:

By the way, some friends of yours send their greetings:
YouTube - Hamas .. AL- Qassam Lions .. .. ???? ????

The reliable Bernard Lewis on jihad as holy war, from "The Crisis of Islam"...
For most of the fourteen centuries of recorded Muslim history, jihad was most commonly interpreted to mean armed struggle for the defense or advancement of Muslim power. In Muslim tradition, the world is divided into two houses: the House of Islam (Dar al-Islam), in which Muslim governments rule and Muslim law prevails, and the House of War (Dar al-Harb), the rest of the world, still inhabited and, more important, ruled by infidels. The presumption is that the duty of jihad will continue, interrupted only by truces, until all the world either adopts the Muslim faith or submits to Muslim rule.

You like Bernard Lewis, yes, Muhammad? :lol:

The Zionist defeats the Muhammadan, again.

Last edited:
The basics of debate elude you. You love to quote Bernard Lewis and nonsense like the Jewish Virtual Library, so I used your own sources to counter characteristically stupid claims made by you. That doesn't mean that I like them; it means you're so hopelessly and abjectly stupid that even your sources-of-choice don't agree with you.

PS:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GtGSvyc1Sk]YouTube - Sanakhodo ????? ??????? ????[/ame]

jews invented charging interest on loans and other money related things. the end result was a jew inventing the fractional reserve system leading to the central bank system we have today and our dependence on a private company running our currency which used to be left free to us.

jews didn't invent charging interest. but why would anyone lend you money without your paying interest? do you think money is free?

and if you know anything about history, you'll also know that jews weren't permitted to own property (so farming was out of the question) or owning most businesses. many became money-lenders because it was one of the few professions allowed to jews,

should people have starved because of anti-semitism?

do you somehow feel yourself entitled to other people's money?

what made you an anti-semite, given you've shown a total and complete lack of knowledge.

That is true. That is why there is a high concentration of Jews in commerce, medicine, and banking. These were some of the few avenues open to them.

Last edited:
so you agree the jewish made fractional reserve system ruined our chance at a free market then?

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is the act of Congress that created the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, which was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

just wondering when woodrow wilson became jewish.... and what members of congress who were jewish voted for it. I'm sure Champ Clark, who was speaker of the house at the time would be very surprised to learn he was a jew.

mindless hatred is so pathetic.

The Federal Reserve was born out of a fake banking crisis similar to the one we are facing now. It was a means of concentrating the power of a few large bankers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKlz2Z4Nlo]YouTube - G. Edward Griffin on the Federal Reserve System[/ame]

The two aren't comparable unless "jihad" is used as a blanket term for all violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. Jihad is righteous destruction of oppression; Zionism is an ideology that calls for oppression. Jihad is only a threat to those who spread corruption and aggression.

Which according to Islam is ALL non believers. Go figure.

Except, Jews do not intentionally target non-combatants, while, Pallie jihadists do so in targeting Jewish civilians.

Get your head out of your ass.

really? what do you call raining down bombs and other munitions on crowded market places?

Another left wing LIE. Israel has only attacked when attacked and has only shelled areas that rockets mortars and attacks have originated from. Further they do not RAIN anything down they use precision strikes. Quit getting your "facts" from idiots.

Hamas, the democratically elected Islamic government of Gaza...
Hamas Execution of Fatah Members in Gaza - Road90

Allah Akbar! Allah is merciful.

Muslims don't kill innocents!

Only muslims can be innocent.

Oh, the lies that Crusaders and Zionists will tell. :lol:

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said: Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about spoils, but collect your share; do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do good. - Sunan Abu Dawud, Jihad, no. 2608

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that a son of Kab ibn Malik said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade those who fought ibn Abi Huqayq (a Jewish traitor from Madina) to kill women and children. He said that one of the men fighting had said, 'The wife of ibn Abi Huqayq began screaming and I repeatedly raised my sword against her. Then I would remember the prohibition of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, so I would stop. Had it not been for that, we would have been rid of her.'" - Malik's Muwatta, Jihad, 21.3.8

"I (Abu Bakr) advise you ten things: Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." - Malik's Muwatta, Jihad, 21.3.10

Narrated 'Abdullah: During some of the battles of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 257 and Sahih Muslim, Jihad, no. 4319

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 258 and Sahih Muslim, Jihad, no. 4320

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: When the tribe of Bani Quraiza (who had defected to the enemy's side during the siege of Madinah) was ready to accept Sa'd's judgment, Allah's Apostle sent for Sa'd who was near to him. Sa'd came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah's Apostle said (to the Ansar), "Stand up for your leader." Then Sa'd came and sat beside Allah's Apostle, who said to him, "These people are ready to accept your judgment." Sa'd said, "I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners." The Prophet then remarked, "O Sa'd! You have judged amongst them with the Judgment of the King, Allah." - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 280​

Innocent deaths are never excusable unless they are accidental and unavoidable in the course of completing a crucial operation. Let's compare that message to the actions of your beloved Crusaders:

"...[Our men] were killing and slaying even to the Temple of Solomon, where the slaughter was so great that our men waded in blood up to their ankles..." - the Gesta Francorum

"In this temple 10,000* were killed. Indeed, if you had been there you would have seen our feet coloured to our ankles with the blood of the slain. But what more shall I relate? None of them were left alive; neither women nor children were spared." - Fulcher of Chartres
*This is acknowledged as speculation.

"Franks burned it over their heads" - Ibn al-Qalanasi, referring to the Jews who had barricaded themselves in their synagogue​

This continues with today's Crusaders:

"In a March 2006 attack in Mahmoudiya, south of Baghdad, Green and three other soldiers went to the home of Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, 14. Green shot and killed the teen's mother, father and sister, then became the third soldier to rape the girl before killing her."
US soldier escapes death penalty over Iraqi rape and murder - Telegraph

"There was no firefight. There was no IED that killed these innocent people. Our troops overreacted because of the pressure on them, and they killed innocent civilians in cold blood," Murtha said. "They actually went into the houses and killed women and children."
CNN.com - Pentagon sources: Civilians likely killed without provocation - May 26, 2006

"A PLATOON of US marine special forces went on a shooting spree in Afghanistan last month, killing 12 civilians including a four-year-old girl and a one-year-old boy, according to a report by an Afghan human rights commission. The convoy of six Humvees responded to a suicide bomber’s roadside ambush in Nangarhar province by shooting at passers-by on a 10-mile stretch of road near Jalalabad. In addition to the 12 dead, 35 were wounded. One marine was injured by shrapnel."
US troops accused of killing civilians - Times Online

"The videotape obtained Sunday by Associated Press Television News captures a wedding party that survivors say was later attacked by U.S. planes early Wednesday, killing up to 45 people....In all, 27 members of Rikad Nayef's extended family died — most of them children and women, the family said."
FOXNews.com - Iraq Wedding-Party Video Backs Survivors' Claims - U.S. & World

According to the Americans, the building collapsed under heavy fire killing four people - a suspect, two women and a child. But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building. The video tape obtained by the BBC shows a number of dead adults and children at the site with what our world affairs editor John Simpson says were clearly gunshot wounds.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | New 'Iraq massacre' tape emerges

The sword is the only recompense for those Crusaders who slaughter innocents.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42NzNYyPv4]YouTube - ALLAHU AKBAR - The Word is the Word of the Sword[/ame]

So Arab Terrorists like Osama Bin Laden are not practicing Muslims at all, in fact they are specifically violating what you claim is a holy edict. So explain again to us why YOU support them? You are aware that Hamas specifically targets schools and hospitals right? That they blow up buses and murder children?

Muslims don't kill innocents!

Only muslims can be innocent.

Oh, the lies that Crusaders and Zionists will tell. :lol:

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said: Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about spoils, but collect your share; do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do good. - Sunan Abu Dawud, Jihad, no. 2608

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that a son of Kab ibn Malik said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade those who fought ibn Abi Huqayq (a Jewish traitor from Madina) to kill women and children. He said that one of the men fighting had said, 'The wife of ibn Abi Huqayq began screaming and I repeatedly raised my sword against her. Then I would remember the prohibition of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, so I would stop. Had it not been for that, we would have been rid of her.'" - Malik's Muwatta, Jihad, 21.3.8

"I (Abu Bakr) advise you ten things: Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." - Malik's Muwatta, Jihad, 21.3.10

Narrated 'Abdullah: During some of the battles of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 257 and Sahih Muslim, Jihad, no. 4319

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 258 and Sahih Muslim, Jihad, no. 4320

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: When the tribe of Bani Quraiza (who had defected to the enemy's side during the siege of Madinah) was ready to accept Sa'd's judgment, Allah's Apostle sent for Sa'd who was near to him. Sa'd came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah's Apostle said (to the Ansar), "Stand up for your leader." Then Sa'd came and sat beside Allah's Apostle, who said to him, "These people are ready to accept your judgment." Sa'd said, "I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners." The Prophet then remarked, "O Sa'd! You have judged amongst them with the Judgment of the King, Allah." - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 280​

Innocent deaths are never excusable unless they are accidental and unavoidable in the course of completing a crucial operation. Let's compare that message to the actions of your beloved Crusaders:

"...[Our men] were killing and slaying even to the Temple of Solomon, where the slaughter was so great that our men waded in blood up to their ankles..." - the Gesta Francorum

"In this temple 10,000* were killed. Indeed, if you had been there you would have seen our feet coloured to our ankles with the blood of the slain. But what more shall I relate? None of them were left alive; neither women nor children were spared." - Fulcher of Chartres
*This is acknowledged as speculation.

"Franks burned it over their heads" - Ibn al-Qalanasi, referring to the Jews who had barricaded themselves in their synagogue​

This continues with today's Crusaders:

"In a March 2006 attack in Mahmoudiya, south of Baghdad, Green and three other soldiers went to the home of Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, 14. Green shot and killed the teen's mother, father and sister, then became the third soldier to rape the girl before killing her."
US soldier escapes death penalty over Iraqi rape and murder - Telegraph

"There was no firefight. There was no IED that killed these innocent people. Our troops overreacted because of the pressure on them, and they killed innocent civilians in cold blood," Murtha said. "They actually went into the houses and killed women and children."
CNN.com - Pentagon sources: Civilians likely killed without provocation - May 26, 2006

"A PLATOON of US marine special forces went on a shooting spree in Afghanistan last month, killing 12 civilians including a four-year-old girl and a one-year-old boy, according to a report by an Afghan human rights commission. The convoy of six Humvees responded to a suicide bomber’s roadside ambush in Nangarhar province by shooting at passers-by on a 10-mile stretch of road near Jalalabad. In addition to the 12 dead, 35 were wounded. One marine was injured by shrapnel."
US troops accused of killing civilians - Times Online

"The videotape obtained Sunday by Associated Press Television News captures a wedding party that survivors say was later attacked by U.S. planes early Wednesday, killing up to 45 people....In all, 27 members of Rikad Nayef's extended family died — most of them children and women, the family said."
FOXNews.com - Iraq Wedding-Party Video Backs Survivors' Claims - U.S. & World

According to the Americans, the building collapsed under heavy fire killing four people - a suspect, two women and a child. But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building. The video tape obtained by the BBC shows a number of dead adults and children at the site with what our world affairs editor John Simpson says were clearly gunshot wounds.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | New 'Iraq massacre' tape emerges

The sword is the only recompense for those Crusaders who slaughter innocents.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42NzNYyPv4]YouTube - ALLAHU AKBAR - The Word is the Word of the Sword[/ame]

So Arab Terrorists like Osama Bin Laden are not practicing Muslims at all, in fact they are specifically violating what you claim is a holy edict. So explain again to us why YOU support them? You are aware that Hamas specifically targets schools and hospitals right? That they blow up buses and murder children?

Hamas does not like Bin Laden any more than we do.

Bin Ladin is, in fact, the best Muslim in the eyes of Allah and the prophet in practicing Islamic doctrine to murder the infidel and spread the evil cult of Islam.

Those Muslims who oppose him are apostates which is a capital offense in Islamic law.

There are only 13 million Jews in the world.
And they're easy to spot.
Break out a video camera or a microphone and they'll be lined up like ants at spilled cool aid.

Jews are easy to spot: We're among the wealthiest segment of the global population, such as 50% of American billionaires, and we're living in the largest homes, driving the most expensive cars and wearing the best clothes.

The basics of debate elude you.

I can demolish you in "debate" in my sleep, Muhammad.

Maybe, you need to take a drink of that camel urine you Arabs like so much to give you some added mental vigor.

Allah does not like to see the Muslim jihadist lose to the Zionist infidel.

There are only 13 million Jews in the world.
And they're easy to spot.
Break out a video camera or a microphone and they'll be lined up like ants at spilled cool aid.

Jews are easy to spot: We're among the wealthiest segment of the global population, such as 50% of American billionaires, and we're living in the largest homes, driving the most expensive cars and wearing the best clothes.

actually, that's partially true. our population is an inverse bell curve, unlike most populations which are standard bell curves in terms of wealth. the bulk of jews are either at one extreme or the other... wealthy or impoverished... not as much in the middle class. this is the opposite of most other populations.

and i'm not sure feeding stereotypes about jewish wealth is wise.... particularly when it is only half accurate.

Forum List

Back