jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

The two aren't comparable unless "jihad" is used as a blanket term for all violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. Jihad is righteous destruction of oppression; Zionism is an ideology that calls for oppression. Jihad is only a threat to those who spread corruption and aggression.

so you think that "jihad" has never been used for imperialistic purposes beyond basic defense?

Jihad is offensive in nature.

Muslims conquered much of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East through offensive jihad...
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today, jihad targets ALL non-Muslims, as directed by the Quran, to establish Islamic rule of the world.

I see how un-biased you are :cuckoo:

let me guess, you consider the irguns to be freedom fighters and not zionist terrorists that killed innocents?

I'm well-informed.
You are an ignorant fool, forgive the redundancy.

The Irgun existed three-quarters of a century ago.
Jihadists exist NOW.

The Irgun fought against the British army, entirely compliant with international law.

Jihadists intentionally murder civilians, a flagrant violation of international law.

Now, even YOU know, dumbass.

did you noticed "killed" in the thread title? it means past tense, making 75 whole years ago still relevant.

and how do you justifiy the irguns fighting against and killing the british?

The British army undermined the establishment of the Jewish homeland in violation of the tenets of the Palestine Mandate and were inimical to the well-being of the Jewish community, from installing the Muslim Grand Mufti as local leader, a Nazi collaborator who recruited Bosnians into the SS, to training the Arab armies in preparation for their assault on the Jews in 1947 and 1948.

The Irgun was fully justified, under the law, in taking appropriate military countermeasures against the British army.

Your history lesson for the day, gratis.

The British army undermined the establishment of the Jewish homeland in violation of the tenets of the Palestine Mandate and were inimical to the well-being of the Jewish community, from installing the Muslim Grand Mufti as local leader, a Nazi collaborator who recruited Bosnians into the SS, to training the Arab armies in preparation for their assault on the Jews in 1947 and 1948.

The Irgun was fully justified, under the law, in taking appropriate military countermeasures against the British army.

do you really not see how one-sided and demented you are? using your logic, palenstians are justified in fighting and killing israelis, iraqis and afghanistan people are justified in killing nato troops, etc. why do you think your side is so special?

do you really not see how one-sided and demented you are? using your logic, palenstians are justified in fighting and killing israelis, iraqis and afghanistan people are justified in killing nato troops, etc. why do you think your side is so special?

Except, Jews do not intentionally target non-combatants, while, Pallie jihadists do so in targeting Jewish civilians.

Get your head out of your ass.

The two aren't comparable unless "jihad" is used as a blanket term for all violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. Jihad is righteous destruction of oppression; Zionism is an ideology that calls for oppression. Jihad is only a threat to those who spread corruption and aggression.

so you think that "jihad" has never been used for imperialistic purposes beyond basic defense?

I don't think that at all. Jihad is not purely defensive, at least not in the Western sense. The purpose of jihad is to destroy all oppression regardless of who makes the first move. Oppressors who are aggressive are simply higher-priority targets.

I don't think that at all. Jihad is not purely defensive, at least not in the Western sense. The purpose of jihad is to destroy all oppression regardless of who makes the first move. Oppressors who are aggressive are simply higher-priority targets.

Pure Islamic apologist propaganda intended to deceive...
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reliance of the Traveler, a manual of Islamic jurisprudence...
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word 'mujahada', signifying warfare to establish the religion.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Reliance-Traveller-Classic-Islamic-Al-Salik/dp/0915957728]Amazon.com: Reliance of the Traveller: The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law Umdat Al-Salik (9780915957729): Ahmad Ibn Lulu Ibn Al-Naqib, Noah Ha Mim Keller: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
I will post in a little bit, let people get some thoughts in first if they want.

i think the cw is....

if there were no jews the muslims wouldn't be killing anyone in the name of allah......

Muslims have killed 60 million Christians and 80 million Hindus in the name of jihad.

You're not very intelligent.

Pure Islamic apologist propaganda intended to deceive...
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reliance of the Traveler, a manual of Islamic jurisprudence...
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word 'mujahada', signifying warfare to establish the religion.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Reliance-Traveller-Classic-Islamic-Al-Salik/dp/0915957728]Amazon.com: Reliance of the Traveller: The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law Umdat Al-Salik (9780915957729): Ahmad Ibn Lulu Ibn Al-Naqib, Noah Ha Mim Keller: Books[/ame]
Tell us all about deception, sheister.

200px-Jidf_logo.png

:lol:

Except, Jews do not intentionally target non-combatants, while, Pallie jihadists do so in targeting Jewish civilians.

Get your head out of your ass.

really? what do you call raining down bombs and other munitions on crowded market places?

I will post in a little bit, let people get some thoughts in first if they want.

i think the cw is....

if there were no jews the muslims wouldn't be killing anyone in the name of allah......

Muslims have killed 60 million Christians and 80 million Hindus in the name of jihad.

sarcasm lost you i see.....and while we are counting.....care to point out how many have died in the name of the king of the jews....

lastly...does insulting people draw them to your cause.....

Last edited:
really? what do you call raining down bombs and other munitions on crowded market places?

israel hits terrorist targets. its a shame that those terrorists use their own civilians as shields and intentionally place those targets in populous areas.

your characterization is, however, incorrect.

i do have to wonder, though, why you felt the need to set up yet another thread that was going to devolve into a dumping ground.

:thup:

israel hits terrorist targets. its a shame that those terrorists use their own civilians as shields and intentionally place those targets in populous areas.

your characterization is, however, incorrect.

i do have to wonder, though, why you felt the need to set up yet another thread that was going to devolve into a dumping ground.

"those targets"? what a copout

also, how many of my threads have made it to the dumping ground? one? the debate has actually been pretty good so far

i think the cw is....

sarcasm lost you i see.....and while we are counting.....care to point out how many have died in the name of the king of the jews....

lastly...does insulting people draw them to your cause.....

You're so ignorant, it isn't even funny.

There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world.
There are only 13 million Jews in the world.

There are only 5 million Jews in Israel.
There are 400 million Muslims in the Middle East.

What kind of sick, fucked up mind fixates on Jews when Muslims are behind the #1 threat to international security, Islamic jihad?

What kind of sick, fucked up mind fixates on Jews when Muslims are behind the #1 threat to international security of Islamic jihad?

I find the federal reserve a bigger threat to america than jihad and jews run the federal reserve along with all other evil monetary institutions in the world

What kind of sick, fucked up mind fixates on Jews when Muslims are behind the #1 threat to international security of Islamic jihad?

I find the federal reserve a bigger threat to america than jihad and jews run the federal reserve along with all other evil monetary institutions in the world

You're an idiot.

yeah. it's a big Jewish conspiracy. they also started syphilis.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The Israeli Declaration of Independence embodies the Zionist ideology..

You embody the Zionist ideology:

"Were I PM, I'd crush every Pallie man, woman, and child. The world would be a better place." - Marcy​

:lol:

No, I do not embody Zionism, unfortunately. Zionists have tolerated far too much violence and terrorism from Muslim and Arab trash for 1400 years, when the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad beheaded 800 Jews in Medina.

Zionism is tolerance and acceptance of all cultures.

Muhammadism is jihad is murder of all non-Muslims.

Forum List

Back