jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

i think the cw is....

if there were no jews the muslims wouldn't be killing anyone in the name of allah......

Muslims have killed 60 million Christians and 80 million Hindus in the name of jihad.

You're not very intelligent.

sarcasm lost you i see.....and while we are counting.....care to point out how many have died in the name of the king of the jews....

lastly...does insulting people draw them to your cause.....

Not even a fraction of the number killed in the name of Allah.

And if you're going to trot out the crusades, please remember they were undertaken as a response to the wholesale slaughter and conquest perpetrated in the name of Allah. The crusades started when Islam was literally banging at the door of Europe.

Muslims have killed 60 million Christians and 80 million Hindus in the name of jihad.

You're not very intelligent.

sarcasm lost you i see.....and while we are counting.....care to point out how many have died in the name of the king of the jews....

And if you're going to trot out the crusades, please remember they were undertaken as a response to the wholesale slaughter and conquest perpetrated in the name of Allah. The crusades started when Islam was literally banging at the door of Europe.

wasn't going to trott out anything ...i was curios if marc could post without insulting anyone and to see if he could be intellectually honest...no more no less....

as for who has killed the most....i thing secular wars win.....

so you agree the jewish made fractional reserve system ruined our chance at a free market then?

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is the act of Congress that created the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, which was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

just wondering when woodrow wilson became jewish.... and what members of congress who were jewish voted for it. I'm sure Champ Clark, who was speaker of the house at the time would be very surprised to learn he was a jew.

mindless hatred is so pathetic.

Wasn't Wilson an antisemite, to boot?

so you agree the jewish made fractional reserve system ruined our chance at a free market then?

The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is the act of Congress that created the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, which was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.

just wondering when woodrow wilson became jewish.... and what members of congress who were jewish voted for it. I'm sure Champ Clark, who was speaker of the house at the time would be very surprised to learn he was a jew.

mindless hatred is so pathetic.

:lol:

because we all know that congressmen aren't paid off by special interests. also, did you read wilson's quotes on the act after and his thoughts on who controlled it? it was his biggest regret as it should have been

And they call us fascists. What a joke.

Hamas, the democratically elected Islamic government of Gaza...
Hamas Execution of Fatah Members in Gaza - Road90

Allah Akbar! Allah is merciful.

Muslims don't kill innocents!

Only muslims can be innocent.

Muslims kill...themselves and everyone else ...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

wasn't going to trott out anything ...i was curios if marc could post without insulting anyone and to see if he could be intellectually honest...no more no less....

Not one war--not one--has been initiated by Jews in the past 1400 years. Every war against Jews has been initiated by Arabsand Muslims

Not one war--not one--has been initiated by Jews in the past 1400 years. Every war against Jews has been initiated by Arabsand Muslims

i said in the name of the king of the jews....

so in 68 the arabs attacked first?

Got a number for us, Buckwheat?

Of course I know you don't. But go ahead and make one up anyway. Obviously you're dying to. I'm sure it impresses the 13 year old girls when you make things up.

i said in the name of the king of the jews....

so in 68 the arabs attacked first?

You mean '67, not '68, and the Arabs provoked the war.

And they call us fascists. What a joke.

Oh, the lies that Crusaders and Zionists will tell. :lol:

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said: Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about spoils, but collect your share; do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do good. - Sunan Abu Dawud, Jihad, no. 2608

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that a son of Kab ibn Malik said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade those who fought ibn Abi Huqayq (a Jewish traitor from Madina) to kill women and children. He said that one of the men fighting had said, 'The wife of ibn Abi Huqayq began screaming and I repeatedly raised my sword against her. Then I would remember the prohibition of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, so I would stop. Had it not been for that, we would have been rid of her.'" - Malik's Muwatta, Jihad, 21.3.8

"I (Abu Bakr) advise you ten things: Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly." - Malik's Muwatta, Jihad, 21.3.10

Narrated 'Abdullah: During some of the battles of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 257 and Sahih Muslim, Jihad, no. 4319

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 258 and Sahih Muslim, Jihad, no. 4320

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: When the tribe of Bani Quraiza (who had defected to the enemy's side during the siege of Madinah) was ready to accept Sa'd's judgment, Allah's Apostle sent for Sa'd who was near to him. Sa'd came, riding a donkey and when he came near, Allah's Apostle said (to the Ansar), "Stand up for your leader." Then Sa'd came and sat beside Allah's Apostle, who said to him, "These people are ready to accept your judgment." Sa'd said, "I give the judgment that their warriors should be killed and their children and women should be taken as prisoners." The Prophet then remarked, "O Sa'd! You have judged amongst them with the Judgment of the King, Allah." - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 280​

Innocent deaths are never excusable unless they are accidental and unavoidable in the course of completing a crucial operation. Let's compare that message to the actions of your beloved Crusaders:

"...[Our men] were killing and slaying even to the Temple of Solomon, where the slaughter was so great that our men waded in blood up to their ankles..." - the Gesta Francorum

"In this temple 10,000* were killed. Indeed, if you had been there you would have seen our feet coloured to our ankles with the blood of the slain. But what more shall I relate? None of them were left alive; neither women nor children were spared." - Fulcher of Chartres
*This is acknowledged as speculation.

"Franks burned it over their heads" - Ibn al-Qalanasi, referring to the Jews who had barricaded themselves in their synagogue​

This continues with today's Crusaders:

"In a March 2006 attack in Mahmoudiya, south of Baghdad, Green and three other soldiers went to the home of Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, 14. Green shot and killed the teen's mother, father and sister, then became the third soldier to rape the girl before killing her."
US soldier escapes death penalty over Iraqi rape and murder - Telegraph

"There was no firefight. There was no IED that killed these innocent people. Our troops overreacted because of the pressure on them, and they killed innocent civilians in cold blood," Murtha said. "They actually went into the houses and killed women and children."
CNN.com - Pentagon sources: Civilians likely killed without provocation - May 26, 2006

"A PLATOON of US marine special forces went on a shooting spree in Afghanistan last month, killing 12 civilians including a four-year-old girl and a one-year-old boy, according to a report by an Afghan human rights commission. The convoy of six Humvees responded to a suicide bomber’s roadside ambush in Nangarhar province by shooting at passers-by on a 10-mile stretch of road near Jalalabad. In addition to the 12 dead, 35 were wounded. One marine was injured by shrapnel."
US troops accused of killing civilians - Times Online

"The videotape obtained Sunday by Associated Press Television News captures a wedding party that survivors say was later attacked by U.S. planes early Wednesday, killing up to 45 people....In all, 27 members of Rikad Nayef's extended family died — most of them children and women, the family said."
FOXNews.com - Iraq Wedding-Party Video Backs Survivors' Claims - U.S. & World

According to the Americans, the building collapsed under heavy fire killing four people - a suspect, two women and a child. But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building. The video tape obtained by the BBC shows a number of dead adults and children at the site with what our world affairs editor John Simpson says were clearly gunshot wounds.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | New 'Iraq massacre' tape emerges

The sword is the only recompense for those Crusaders who slaughter innocents.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42NzNYyPv4]YouTube - ALLAHU AKBAR - The Word is the Word of the Sword[/ame]

Oh, the lies that Crusaders and Zionists will tell. :lol:

Tell us about the lies of Muslims invading Spain.

Tell us about the lies of Muslims invading Italy and the attempts to destroy the Vatican and the Muslims' threats to the Pope.

Tell us about the lies of Muslims invading Portugal, Italy, Cyprus, France and on and on.

Tell us about the lies about Muslims invading the Middle East, North Africa and Asia?

Tell us about the lies of Muslims exterminating the Zoroastrians.

Tell us about the lies of the Muslims destroying the Buddhists of Afghanistan.

Tell us about the lies of the Muslims destroying the Christians of Anatolia.

Tell us about the lies of the Muslims destroying the Jews of Medina.

The nerve of the Christians and Jews to resist the onslaught of Islamic jihad, eh?

You fucking Muhammadans drink your own Kool Aid.​

Okay. :lol:

"The situation improved in 711 when Spain fell under the rule of the Muslim Moors. Both Muslims and Jews built a civilization, based in Cordoba, known as Al-Andalus, which was more advanced than any civilization in Europe at that time. Jews were able to coexist peacefully with their neighbors; however, they were still treated as dhimmis, 'People of the Book' (Jews and Christians) who are protected under Islamic law. Jews did not have complete autonomy and had to pay a special tax, the jizha (sic) , but were able to freely practice their religion.

The era of Muslim rule in Spain (8th-11th century) was considered the 'Golden Age' for Spanish Jewry. Jewish intellectual and spiritual life flourished and many Jews served in Spanish courts. Jewish economic expansion was unparalleled. In Toledo, Jews were involved in translating Arabic texts to the romance languages, as well as translating Greek and Hebrew texts into Arabic. Jews also contributed to botany, geography, medicine, mathematics, poetry and philosophy.

A number of well-known Jewish physicians practiced during this period, including Hasdai Ibn Shaprut (915-970), who was the doctor for the Caliph (leader of Spain). Many famous Jewish figures lived during the Golden Age and contributed to making this a flourishing period for Jewish thought. These included Samuel Ha-Nagid, Moses ibn Ezra, Solomon ibn Gabirol Judah Halevi and Moses Maimonides.

Jews lived separately in aljamas (Jewish quarters). They were given administrative control over their communities and managed their own communal affairs. Jews had their own court system, known as the Bet Din. Rabbis served as judges and rendered both religious and civil legal opinions."

JEWISH VIRTUAL LIBRARY - Sephardim

ALLAHU AKBAR

LOL, you really believe that shit? Newsflash: Muhammad was mentally ill and a narcissist who invented his Allah as an alter ego to get those ignorant Arabs to obey him and make him King of Arabia.

There was no Allah.
There is no Allah.

Islam is a scam.

Okay. :lol:

"The situation improved in 711 when Spain fell under the rule of the Muslim Moors. Both Muslims and Jews built a civilization, based in Cordoba, known as Al-Andalus, which was more advanced than any civilization in Europe at that time. Jews were able to coexist peacefully with their neighbors; however, they were still treated as dhimmis, 'People of the Book' (Jews and Christians) who are protected under Islamic law. Jews did not have complete autonomy and had to pay a special tax, the jizha (sic) , but were able to freely practice their religion.

The era of Muslim rule in Spain (8th-11th century) was considered the 'Golden Age' for Spanish Jewry. Jewish intellectual and spiritual life flourished and many Jews served in Spanish courts. Jewish economic expansion was unparalleled. In Toledo, Jews were involved in translating Arabic texts to the romance languages, as well as translating Greek and Hebrew texts into Arabic. Jews also contributed to botany, geography, medicine, mathematics, poetry and philosophy.

A number of well-known Jewish physicians practiced during this period, including Hasdai Ibn Shaprut (915-970), who was the doctor for the Caliph (leader of Spain). Many famous Jewish figures lived during the Golden Age and contributed to making this a flourishing period for Jewish thought. These included Samuel Ha-Nagid, Moses ibn Ezra, Solomon ibn Gabirol Judah Halevi and Moses Maimonides.

Jews lived separately in aljamas (Jewish quarters). They were given administrative control over their communities and managed their own communal affairs. Jews had their own court system, known as the Bet Din. Rabbis served as judges and rendered both religious and civil legal opinions."

JEWISH VIRTUAL LIBRARY - Sephardim

Jews lived as dhimmis in Spain under Islamic rule and were forced into subjugated lives of debasement and humiliation.

Forum List

Back