• JIHAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JIHAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JIHAD

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
yes like french rock star was sentenced 7 years jail today after he killed her fellow singer by stabbing her. these are social issues going on everywhere.holly and jessica (THE 2ND MOST IMP TRAGEDY IN HISTORY OF BRITAIN AFTER TRAGIC DEATH) OF DIANA)
as said by bbc, where killed by a man who was accused of many other. an american artist was killed while jogging in park last year in london. i have endless examples too. the point is no religion teaches such things..................how about i start accusing christians as i have quoted all latest cases which r still in news.i'm providing u testimonys too. we will get no where, all my point of view was ISLAM has nothing to do with this.nor christianity ............coz no religion teaches such thing. BUT why when muslm does it ,it is blamed on islam, but when a christian or jew etc does it no body blam the religion . unjust isn't it .END OF STORY.

Originally posted by ayesha
the point is no religion teaches such things..................how about i start accusing christians as i have quoted all latest cases which r still in news.

You see, the problem is that I am providing examples and testimonies. The abuse is real. Many have directly related their learnings from the Qu' ran.

You'll be hard pressed to find mass abuse by americans that are blaming their learnings on their religion.

Yes, abuse happens everywhere. The difference is that the victims are treated like victims and the perpetrators are usually prosecuted and punished, where this is quite different among many muslim communities.

i dont believe in any source ,try to understand islam by reading QURAN itself with translation and explanation. islam is learn by QURAN and "books of hadees ". No other source is right

Originally posted by ayesha
i dont believe in any source ,try to understand islam by reading QURAN itself with translation and explanation. islam is learn by QURAN and "books of hadees ". No other source is right

That's correct, which is why the abuse teachings I showed above were learned directly from the Qu' ran.

I noticed that a lot of muslims will look away from reputable news sources showcasing the horrible abuses and oppression that muslim women have to deal with. They'll claim them to be inaccurate and that the Qu'ran teaches the opposite.

It must be nice to claim something just doesn't exist when it's bad for you.

I officially disassociate myself from Americans who kill, steal, rape, torture, embezzle, assault... We now live in a 100% crime free nation! :rolleyes:

I'm wondering why ayesha has the same IP address as "steet" and "goodboy", both who have been banned from this board. Very interesting...

I don't know about you but I gave up reading her posts on page 1 because of the caps, poor spelling and grammar. Couldn't make heads or tails out of it.

I don't know about you but I gave up reading her posts on page 1 because of the caps, poor spelling and grammar. Couldn't make heads or tails out of it.

I just read the thread twice and still cant figure out IF she even answered jim's question regarding Muslim's choosing to leave the religion.

It went from Muslim's changing religion to rape by cops (?) to the death of Princess Di.

I dunno. Time to go get some aspirin.

From a cost benefit analysis, maybe there's room to negotiate here.

Say that a Jizya tax we would pay as infidels were to be less than 3.8% of our GNP? All America needs is some guarantee that the Islamic Caliphate will take over our national defence, and sacrifice their own Muslims to protect our our infidel national interests. That's the same deal as before, isn't it?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'm wondering why ayesha has the same IP address as "steet" and "goodboy", both who have been banned from this board. Very interesting...

Interesting indeed! as well as a complaint coming from aisha instead of ayesha!!!!!

1.mohammed asked some women,"isn't the witness of women equal to half that of a man?"the women said,"yes,"he said,"this is because of the deficiency of the woman's mind."vol 3:826 sahih al-bukhari (hadith)
2.mohammed said,"i was shown the hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women."vol 1:28 301;vol 2:161;vol 7:124
3.mohammed said,"whoever changes his islamic religion,kill him."vol 9:57
4.mohammed said"the person who participates in(holy battles)allahs' cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in allah and his apostle,will be recompensed by allah either with a reward,or booty(if he survives)or will be admitted to paradise(if he is killed)."vol 1:35

when he (mohammed) heard the verses composed by asma bint marwan (a young mother with the gift of superb verse) he was infuriated and screamed aloud,"will no one rid me of this daughter of marwan!"that very night a gang of muslims set out to do the dirty deed.they broke into the poets' house.she was lying in her bedroom suckling her newborn child,while her other small children slept nearby.the muslims tore the newborn infant off her breast and hacked it to pieces before her very eyes.they then made her watch the murder of all four of her children,before raping and then stabbing her repeatedly to death.after the murder when the muslims went to inform the prophet,he said"you have done a service to allah and his messenger,her life was not worth even two goats."

need i go on- the jewish tribe of banu qaynuqa,the slaughter of meccans who came to defend their caravans (yes mohammed was both a terrorist and pirate) 70 merchants and the quraysh army which came to defend them,etc.etc.etc.

o.k. another lie is that mohammed only commited pedophilia once but that is not true.mohammed raped a 6 year old jewish girl named safiyah the day her family was slaughtered by the peace loving prophet.

explain this one for me-thou has inflicted grievous injuries on my people,and slain,as thou seest,my husband and my father.therefore,said i within myself.if he be a prophet he will reject the gift'knowing that it is poisioned;but if only a pretender we shall be rid of our troubles.
mohammed was poisioned he later died.why didn't allah stop him from eating some of the food and prove that he was indeed a prophet?

excuse me if u loose ur tongue others may too, learn to behave. and i thought it was a healthy place to understand each other but have come to learn its a place where freaks like u do nothing but say extremely un tolerable things about other people's faith. Has ur religion teach u to do that. American president has killed millionsof people in two countries worst examples one can find in return of 5000 people in america ............terrorist were accused of that ,.......not poor people of iraq and afghanistan. try to peep in ur own evil most history ,u destroyed two cities of japan leaving people with most disastrous death human kind could imagine, vietnam and many more. TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. instead of being idiotic and just mur mur around without thinking.i dont believe why people like u are even allowed.

Forum List

Back