• JIHAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JIHAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JIHAD

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Just ignore the facts. Typical of someone who is both completely uninformed and completely brainwashed, period.

You bet your headtowel we killed more than 5000. Did they wait before they killed ours, no. We'll make it even more next time, DON'T MESS WITH THE U.S.

Originally posted by ayesha
excuse me if u loose ur tongue others may too, learn to behave. and i thought it was a healthy place to understand each other but have come to learn its a place where freaks like u do nothing but say extremely un tolerable things about other people's faith. Has ur religion teach u to do that. American president has killed millionsof people in two countries worst examples one can find in return of 5000 people in america ............terrorist were accused of that ,.......not poor people of iraq and afghanistan. try to peep in ur own evil most history ,u destroyed two cities of japan leaving people with most disastrous death human kind could imagine, vietnam and many more. TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. instead of being idiotic and just mur mur around without thinking.i dont believe why people like u are even allowed.

Boy oh boy.
First, is english your second language? Because I'd hate to make fun of your spelling and grammar if it is.
Second, Bush has not killed "millionsof people" (sic) like you claim. He (actually, the US military, at his command) has killed tens of thousands of terrorists, however, and those who fight for terrorists and terrorism. I am glad that he has ordered these operations against terrorism, and if we end up killing 6 million Islamic terrorists before all of this is over, I say good riddance. Terrorism is a scourge on the earth, regardless of the religion or ethnicity of its perpetrators.
Third, you say that "i dont believe why people like u are even allowed." (sic) Allowed where? Allowed to live? Doesn't that sound like a terrorist saying to you - people that don't believe in Islam shouldn't be allowed to live? I think you may be showing your true colors as an Islamic extremist.

Didn't the two bombings in Japan you are referring to all happen because the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor? I believe that provoked the U.S. into a war, not the other way around. Didn't the two bombings end the war, not prolong it, not cause even more deaths of civilians? While I am not a great fan of nukes, I am a great fan of pummeling someone who starts a fight - it usually teaches them a lesson. Japan hasn't attacked any countries since...........

I m sick of hearing all the sick stuff of realting ISLAM,.....its preachings and specially the term "JIHAD" with Terrorism.
not true at all. Islam means "PEACE". And for people with common sense
it says it all.
but for those who ...........r not.
ISLAM is totally against terrorism by any means.
I tell u what i'm not JUST trying to tell wt i think.
I'm here talking about facts.

1=islam doesn't allow killing
(its 2nd biggest sin)
2=islam doesn't allow suicide
(again biggest sin)

OUR PROPHET (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) strongly condemed the killing and hurting of any one by any means.And to tell you about JIHAD

It is exactly wt most of us are doing.....its a fight against all evil.
MEANS............

1= LEARNING, GETTING KNOWLDGE ...and that is jihad against
ill-literance, being barbarian.
2= KKEPING URSELF TO UR WIVES, BEING FAITHFUL TO THEM, IS JIHAD TO UR OWN SELF TO PROTECT URSELF FROM GOING TO PROSTITUTES, OR CHEATING, OR HAVING SEX,DRUGS,ABUSE ,NOT BEING IN ALCOHLISM , HURTING OTHER PEOPLE,..............AND ALL THE BAD AND IMMORAL THINGS KNOWN TO MANKIND.

JIHAD IS A SUCH A BIG SUBJECT, IT HAS BEEN TWISTED BY THOSE WHO WANT TO RELATE IT TO TERROSIM. EXCUSE ME ITS OPPOSITE OF TERRORISM.

SO, TO MAKE LONG STORY SHORT. I DONT EVEN BELIEVE THOSE WHO ARE DOING TERRORISM ARE MUSLIMS.THIER NAMES COULD BE, THEY SAY THAY ARE......................................BUT ITS NOT WT ISLAM HAS TAUGHT THEM. HOW CAN ONE CLAIM TO BE A MUSLIM AND DO SOMETHING TOTALLY AGAINST PREACHINGS OF ISLAM.
SO END RESULT IS BIG POWERS ARE MANIPULATING WITH COMMON PEOPLES MIND BY MAKING THEM THINK DIFFERENT STORY TO GET THIER ATTENTION. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF SOME DAY I WILL COME TO KNOW THERE WAS NO OSAMA BIN LADEN, OR IS A PRSON DEPLOYED BY US GOVERNEMNT ITSELF.
……2 voters only …..

Forum List

Back