Mystics, that, them ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belalady

I see sometimes Moslem women on TV, masked and hooded with their chadors that they are forced to wear, winter like summer, letting appear only the eyes like phantoms; they make me think of the well-known terrorist movements in south Europe and all around the world, when they speak in front of the TV cameras. On this subject I want to state that these either “enslaved” or fanatized women who we see dressed that way do never have of course, a friendly, nice or lovely glance towards us. Just like ‘their men’, who sometimes walk carelessly near them, without taking care of their presence and pretending not to have remarked their ridiculous getups. They explain why they want to kill everyone and a large amount of people, why they become kamikaze, why they want to die etc....etc... Is not it astonishing to see men whom they met and know, having no hope in their life? To a very large extent, it differs from the glance of our Christian women among the mass in "St Peter plaza" in Rome, when they see the Pope from far away passing in his car, the camera watching them pointing at the Pope with their arms full of joy towards him the tended finger. It is a brighter shining sun than ten thousand suns the one you can see in their eyes. There you can see life, hope, things which one seldom sees among Moslem women. That is a glance of an immense joy which makes them very pretty and well on desirable. These are meant for men willing to conquer the beauty. In comparison of this light, in the first regard have seen the night. Because we are a civilization which believes in Christ’s resuscitation, we go forward and have joy. For this reason our women are so pretty, and let us know it, Christ resuscitated. We draw forward and they feel humbled to be has our trailer, and far behind. It is not our fault.
Their terrorism will be useful for nothing. It is useless to draw at the back of a locomotive –that is to say, our civilization- launched at full speed on its rails, in the hope to slow it or stop it. Our civilization is the same one in all the democracies even if elsewhere the majority of people there have sometimes beliefs different from those of our premises. But it does not matter. We share the same values, the same democratic principles, from USA to Japan, Korea, and from Australia to Greenland…
In contrast, they are not even able to understand such principles. They believe that in this way they will stop or reduce the each time larger gap which outdistances us from them, and who gives them unbearable complexes which keep on growing. They will remain mistaken for a long time as they do not give up a religion which, for me, is so stupid.

I hope you will read my text :
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=43117#post43117
All the best

belalady, where do you get your information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back